DILLARD HIGH 2019 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

very weak schedule. Combined record last year 41-67. I know a lot are district games and you have to play them but other than Deerfield and Miramar no one else stands out.  Pahokee is a solid 1A team but should not be on Dillards level.

Here is the record of each team and maxpreps rankings

great game

DEERFIELD(HOME) 12-2 18

good games

MIRAMAR(HOME) 6-5 64

ok games

PIPER (HOME) 6-5 110

PAHOKEE(AWAY) 6-6 154

These teams combined 11-49 record

BOYD ANDERSON(HOME) 4-6 264

ELY (AWAY) 1-9 275

STRANAHAN (HOME) 1-9 288

ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY (AWAY) 2-8 383

HOLLYWOOD HILLS (HOME) 2-8 410

NORTHEAST (AWAY) 1-9 456

1 hour ago, badbird said:

very weak schedule. Combined record last year 41-67. I know a lot are district games and you have to play them but other than Deerfield and Miramar no one else stands out.  Pahokee is a solid 1A team but should not be on Dillards level.

Here is the record of each team and maxpreps rankings

great game

DEERFIELD(HOME) 12-2 18

good games

MIRAMAR(HOME) 6-5 64

ok games

PIPER (HOME) 6-5 110

PAHOKEE(AWAY) 6-6 154

These teams combined 11-49 record

BOYD ANDERSON(HOME) 4-6 264

ELY (AWAY) 1-9 275

STRANAHAN (HOME) 1-9 288

ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY (AWAY) 2-8 383

HOLLYWOOD HILLS (HOME) 2-8 410

NORTHEAST (AWAY) 1-9 456

I agree we can’t forget about style points i

know that lol 

1 hour ago, badbird said:

I'm not sure what Dillard has returning and they have a new coach but I could see 9-1 

When I look at our schedule I see Northeast archbishop and boys Anderson as district games can’t do anything about that. 

Ely one of the most instense rival games dating back to the 40s both alumni bases would act a plum fool you try to cut that game.

Piper ...haven’t played them in years so I’m surprised at this one. 

Stranahan we’ve been plying them every year for the past 8+ years another inner City rival game. 

Miramar - solid game wasn’t he patriots are always tough 

Deerfield a big heavy weight matchup between a 8A favorite. 

Pahokee even tho their in 1A they have shown they can compete with anyone ..always did to.

Hollywood Hills this had to be a 2 year contract similar to when we played booker t two consecutive years. 

Overall not a daunting schedule but for where Dillard is ranked it’s solid. Plus with how the districts changed this off season Dillard can possibly get a favorable 1st and second round matchup. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 12:58 PM, badbird said:

I'm not sure what Dillard has returning and they have a new coach but I could see 9-1 

9-1????? 

I think  7-3 

Don't sleep on Pahokee! They are not Boynton Beach by a long shot. 

I think its going to be a fun match up between the  two teams... but siding with im Pahokee.

Beside.....Dillard doesn't have a great record against teams in the Muck

Dillard has to prove me wrong 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:10 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

*Dates are to be confirmed. 

PAHOKEE(AWAY)

DEERFIELD(HOME)

MIRAMAR(HOME)

BOYD ANDERSON(HOME)

HOLLYWOOD HILLS (HOME)

STRANAHAN (HOME)

NORTHEAST (AWAY)

ARCHBISHOP MCCARTHY (AWAY)

ELY (AWAY)

PIPER (HOME)

GOOOOO PANTHERS!!

I was hoping to see them play Western and Gibbons again, maybe even Chaminade.

5 hours ago, SFL SPY said:

I was hoping to see them play Western and Gibbons again, maybe even Chaminade.

Me to but playing them didn’t get us any points atleast scheduling PAHOKEE && Deerfield && Miramar all three have chances to win over 7 games that’s alot of playoff points plus all 3 of those teams made the playoffs last year. 

11 hours ago, A-Town561 said:

9-1????? 

I think  7-3 

I think its going to be a fun match up between the  two teams... but siding with im Pahokee.

I didn't say they would go 9-1.  I said they could as a best case scenario.

11 hours ago, A-Town561 said:

9-1????? 

I think  7-3 

Dillard && glades central use to have a lot of great matchups back in the day but I’m with you I’ll be shocked Af if we’re 9-1 with that schedule. PAHOKEE will be a dog fight home or away. Plus with that bunny rabbit chasing speed they have the athletic ability to run Dillard off the field if their not solid coached.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:08 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard && glades central use to have a lot of great matchups back in the day but I’m with you I’ll be shocked Af if we’re 9-1 with that schedule. PAHOKEE will be a dog fight home or away. Plus with that bunny rabbit chasing speed they have the athletic ability to run Dillard off the field if their not solid coached.

We will see Dillard

• 4 months later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, A-Town561 said:

9-1????? 

I think  7-3 

Weeeellllll lol 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yea we played better the team who put 49 on them in the state semis the year before lol ...so much for that 7-3 record tho lol ..but aye we stay humble over here & take it 1 game at a time 

That ain't the same team unless you are UCF and use transitive property from different years.  Deerfield would have been a good game.  Too bad it was canceled.  Oh well old news good luck vs Miami Central.   

1 minute ago, badbird said:

That ain't the same team unless you are UCF and use transitive property from different years.  Deerfield would have been a good game.  Too bad it was canceled.  Oh well old news good luck vs Miami Central.   

U right old news but how I see it Parrish is still there their defense is still there..their in the 3rd Round for the chance to get back to states just like Deerfield seem to me at this point u wouldn’t have went wrong with either matchup. But aye on yo the regional finals. I can’t remember what team u support but if their still in it good luck hope y’all win it. 

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

U right old news but how I see it Parrish is still there their defense is still there..their in the 3rd Round for the chance to get back to states just like Deerfield seem to me at this point u wouldn’t have went wrong with either matchup. But aye on yo the regional finals. I can’t remember what team u support but if their still in it good luck hope y’all win it. 

I have no team anymore.  Just a fan.  I will be at the Apopka vs Seminole game this week.  I hope for a good game and may the best team win.  I considered Lakeland vs Armwood.