Vero Beach unofficial schedule

Floridatech

If u include Dwyer in the jamboree then that makes Vero schedule more impressive and I'm curious to know who the KOC game is too, I think from Spring jamboree to week 10 is pretty strong opposition and I'm going to praise Vero again for this because this time we don't even have to leave the state or area to challenge ourselves, I hope this will help us play football after Thanksgiving because playing Chaminade and Viera late in the season is tough because both them teams be picking at the end of the season and both are loaded this year too.....

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

If u include Dwyer in the jamboree then that makes Vero schedule more impressive and I'm curious to know who the KOC game is too, I think from Spring jamboree to week 10 is pretty strong opposition and I'm going to praise Vero again for this because this time we don't even have to leave the state or area to challenge ourselves, I hope this will help us play football after Thanksgiving because playing Chaminade and Viera late in the season is tough because both them teams be picking at the end of the season and both are loaded this year too.....

I would guess the KOC game is going to be Sebastian since the 11/1 game is Viera (which is the final regular season game,) for years they played this game as a KOC-AKA “Dollars for Scholars game,” and they must keep the county rivalry alive. Beside the obvious district games, that leaves only one game open, which I am guessing will be Ft Lauderdale or Wellington again, but that’s purely a guess...

17 hours ago, Drogo said:

I would guess the KOC game is going to be Sebastian since the 11/1 game is Viera (which is the final regular season game,) for years they played this game as a KOC-AKA “Dollars for Scholars game,” and they must keep the county rivalry alive. Beside the obvious district games, that leaves only one game open, which I am guessing will be Ft Lauderdale or Wellington again, but that’s purely a guess...

No away games this year? 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

No away games this year? 

At least FT Pierce Central and Treasure Coast, both are district games and were played in Vero last season. If Sebastian is the KOC, it will be played in Sebastian as that game was played in Vero last season also.