Could someone give a scouting report on Trinity Christian?

ORabidOne

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOO, it's ADDITIONAL FACTS you desire? Camden Co. beat Miami Central, Northside Warner Robins beat Booker T.! And Colquitt blew out USA TODAY #9 Hoover 35-14, in a game that SHOULD been 49-0! The week after Hoover lost to Miami Central, 21-20! A halfassed decent Tucker team, gave Booker T. everything they wanted several seasons ago, eventually falling 17-8 in the final minutes! LAST season, a decent Lee Co. team who dropped Colquitt from their schedule, BLEW OUT Dr. Phillips, 35-3! Only ONCE, to my knowledge, has Georgia powers not fared well against Florida powers! The embarrassment that Norcross' transferred up team gave us in 2013, when #1 Booker T. whacked um 55-0, is the only one I can recall! And Norcross had twenty five transfers, who had only been with the team, for about three weeks, prior to the game!

Keep in mind also, that FEW teams in Georgia, mix and match playas, as you crazy kids do in Florida! Conversely, Colquitt plays with many rural kids from a county of 46,000! The closest high school to them is  three other SOWEGA powers, Thomas Co. Central, Brooks Co., and Tift Co.! And NONE of those schools are going to give up THEIR players to Colquitt! And if Florida coaches were ALL THAT! They would opt for one of two choices! They'd go to the next level! Or they would trek to Georgia for a PAYDAY!:)

Many have gone to the next level 

May want to do some more digging and see for yourself before coming back and trying this portion of the debate again

And Dr Phillips limped to 5-5  regular season record while Lee County won a state title so clearly a mismatch

On 5/4/2019 at 12:03 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

This TCA team will likely be a top 5 team in FL by time August rolls around

Don't let their 3a classification fool you, they would hold their own with most elite teams in FL because of them being well coached and very talented

YOU sir, need to come to the Trinity game! I'll save you a seat in the HOG POUND, next to a 1000 of my CLOSEST friends in Black and Gold! Did I mention that the HOG POUND is located bout TEN FEET behind the TRINITY BENCH?:)

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You and I BOTH know, that Madison county recruits! HECK FIRE, they sent TWO DL to FSU a coupla years ago!

From what? They in the middle of a damn plantation 

Have you actually been to Madison County, place is very isolated from any potential football talent pool, they operate with their own talent they ain't getting no damn transfers

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

YOU sir, need to come to the Trinity game! I'll save you a seat in the HOG POUND, next to a 1000 of my CLOSEST friends in Black and Gold! Did I mention that the HOG POUND is located bout TEN FEET behind the TRINITY BENCH?:)

If you want me to come to a game than get Colquitt to schedule Columbia

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Many have gone to the next level 

May want to do some more digging and see for yourself before coming back and trying this portion of the debate again

And Dr Phillips limped to 5-5  regular season record while Lee County won a state title so clearly a mismatch

Except that GHSA 6A is a JOKE! Just ask 2016 6A State Champion Valdosta, who finished 14-1, after losing at DEATH VALLEY, to 1-4 COLQUITT, 45-24!

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

From what? They in the middle of a damn plantation 

Have you actually been to Madison County, place is very isolated from any potential football talent pool, they operate with their own talent they ain't getting no damn transfers

I use to LIVE in the outback of Florida!(Port St. Joe) And dear ole DAD worked in Live Oak for two years! And one of my best friends is from JAX!

Just now, Jags904 said:

Well of course he was, your lord and savior Rush was NOT above breaking the rules to try and win. All that talent and more runner up finishes than titles...sheesh 

When he came to Moultrie, we'd never HEARD of MEEECHIGAN! He told his family that he wanted to move SOUTH, to play for the greatest coach in America!:) And except for a brainfart by our DC and company, who can't seem to count to eleven! He would be wearing a state championship ring, while he is playing at UCONN!

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I use to LIVE in the outback of Florida!(Port St. Joe) And dear ole DAD worked in Live Oak for two years! And one of my best friends is from JAX!

Then in what reality are you thinking Madison County of all teams is out there picking up transfers LMAO

Who would possibly want to move to Madison County when they could go to Tallahassee and attend Lincoln or Godby?

Georgia > Florida in high school football.   Florida has more talent but Georgia cares more and puts in more resources so there teams are better.  Better coaching, better programs, better communities, better facilities all around Georgia is better and its not close.

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

When he came to Moultrie, we'd never HEARD of MEEECHIGAN! He told his family that he wanted to move SOUTH, to play for the greatest coach in America!:) And except for a brainfart by our DC and company, who can't seem to count to eleven! He would be wearing a state championship ring, while he is playing at UCONN!

That blame is just as much on Rush as it is on the DC

Got to be aware as the head coach of what is going on during the FREKIN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Then in what reality are you thinking Madison County of all teams is out there picking up transfers LMAO

Who would possibly want to move to Madison County when they could go to Tallahassee and attend Lincoln or Godby?

Because Tallahassee high school teams, are a legend in their own mind! Decent Valdosta teams, have beaten THREE nationally ranked Lincoln Teams, in the past!

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Greatest coach in America?! Shoot I can think of 10 who’ve won more than him without a nutritional program & an indoor practice facility. Worse athletes too. 

1 minute ago, badbird said:

Georgia > Florida in high school football.   Florida has more talent but Georgia cares more and puts in more resources so there teams are better.  Better coaching, better programs, better communities, better facilities all around Georgia is better and its not close.

You realize of course, that THIS is NOT a paid endorsement?:o These guys don't realize, that most decent high school coaches in Georgia, make SIX FIGURES! And in many of the big time programs, they DON'T TEACH CLASSES!

Just now, badbird said:

Didn't realize how many fans showed up or how much money a school has would make any difference on who is better on the field

None those factors outside of coaching has any impact on the talent of the players on the field or their performance

And the only reason FL doesn't have better coaches is other states come and snatch them by offering a bigger paycheck

In terms of on the field product FL is better, if GA was better why is it that every single major program sets up recruiting in FL?

Wouldn't it be easier for Saban to stay in AL or GA for his talent instead of constantly come back regularly to FL

Or why UGA always tries to recruit heavily in FL if their state was superior to FL?

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

You realize of course, that THIS is NOT a paid endorsement?:o These guys don't realize, that most decent high school coaches in Georgia, make SIX FIGURES! And in many of the big time programs, they DON'T TEACH CLASSES!

All that proves is your state legislation aren't full of morons who would rather hand a sports academy millions each year while screwing over the public schools

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Because Tallahassee high school teams, are a legend in their own mind! Decent Valdosta teams, have beaten THREE nationally ranked Lincoln Teams, in the past!

Those Valdosta teams beat a lot of nationally ranked opponents

There a reason they got such a impressive longstanding reputation

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Didn't realize how many fans showed up or how much money a school has would make any difference on who is better on the field

More money means more resources to make players better.  better training, better equipment, better nutrition. hate to tell you but that impacts play on the field.

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

None those factors outside of coaching has any impact on the talent of the players on the field or their performance

not true

And the only reason FL doesn't have better coaches is other states come and snatch them by offering a bigger paycheck

that's Florida's fault

In terms of on the field product FL is better, if GA was better why is it that every single major program sets up recruiting in FL?

on field product meaning teams or individuals? Georgia teams are better, Florida talent is better

Wouldn't it be easier for Saban to stay in AL or GA for his talent instead of constantly come back regularly to FL

Or why UGA always tries to recruit heavily in FL if their state was superior to FL? I already said Florida had better talent.  Can you read?  or do you just like arguing to yourself

1 minute ago, badbird said:

More money means more resources to make players better.  better training, better equipment, better nutrition. hate to tell you but that impacts play on the field.

GA teams better?

Last time I remember the number 1 teams of both states playing the FL team won 55-0

Unless I suffered a concussion and missed a matchup that's what happened