Could someone give a scouting report on Trinity Christian?

ORabidOne

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

It don't matter how many DI players they have, unless they are able to play FORTY EIGHT MINUTES! Just ask Grayson!

Grayson coaching isn't that good

And Colquitt doesn't have Rush anymore so the experience edge at coaching and probably in general will be with Trinity Christian

Not To mention TCA is used to playing up against larger schools 

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOO, I wonder why our resident guru, Colombia County fan, is laughing at the Colquitt-Trinity matchup? Is he perhaps, naive enough to play into the, it don't matter the size of the school bull? Unlike Florida, where transfers are an everyday occurrence in order to compete! Size DOES matter in Georgia! 

He’s just mad they beat Columbia last year haha 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm laughing because I recognized the hidden joke by darter who is also a poster on the prep gridiron board

WELL, I'm a tad SLOOOOOOW sometimes, being from SOWEGA and all! So, perhaps you would be so kind as to fill us in on the humor?

Just now, Jags904 said:

He’s just mad they beat Columbia last year haha 

Nah 

TCA is one of the few schools in Northeast FL i respect, most the Northeast schools are too scared to play us but TCA does it without hesitation

No hard feelings with losing to them and unlike Lee they didn't spend before, during and after the game taunting us 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And Colquitt doesn't have Rush anymore so the experience edge at coaching and probably in general will be with Trinity Christian

The new Colquitt coach really is solid. He’s not Rush (not many are) but he’s good. It’ll be the hurry up of all hurry up offenses. 

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, I'm a tad SLOOOOOOW sometimes, being from SOWEGA and all! So, perhaps you would be so kind as to fill us in on the humor?

They are small, young, slow and weak :)! 

Sounds like a certain Colquitt fan who usually says they are just some poor undersized hawgs LMAO

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nah 

TCA is one of the few schools in Northeast FL i respect, most the Northeast schools are too scared to play us but TCA does it without hesitation

No hard feelings with losing to them and unlike Lee they didn't spend before, during and after the game taunting us 

I’m just giving you a hard time. Those two, Bolles, and Bartram are the only teams in recent history that have played you guys consistently lately correct? 

1 minute ago, Jags904 said:

The new Colquitt coach really is solid. He’s not Rush (not many are) but he’s good. It’ll be the hurry up of all hurry up offenses. 

Well I didn't say he wasn't good, just not as experienced

I'm not buying that Colquitt suddenly drops off map like some in GA are claiming but I do see a slight drop early in adjustment to Rush not being there who was one of best coaches in America even if his personality may be one of a asshole 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well I didn't say he wasn't good, just not as experienced

I'm not buying that Colquitt suddenly drops off map like some in GA are claiming but I do see a slight drop early in adjustment to Rush not being there who was one of best coaches in America even if his personality may be one of a asshole 

They’ve got too much invested in the program and too many talented athletes to fall off the map. 

On 5/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You better not

If Colquitt takes TCA lightly they will get embarrassed

After our lil brush with near disaster with 2011 AA Madison County! We don't take NOBODY lightly! They gave us more trouble than USA TODAY #3 Grayson,(with Wayne Gallman, of National Champion Clemson, and Robert Nkemdiche, of Old Mississippi) that season!

1 minute ago, Jags904 said:

I’m just giving you a hard time. Those two, Bolles, and Bartram are the only teams in recent history that have played you guys consistently lately correct? 

Ik I was saying it so others don't jump in and make false assumptions 

To be fair Lee has been in our district since 2013 so we won't really know if they would have played us that long if they didn't share a district

Bartram outside of spring games have only played us in playoffs

So basically only TCA and Bolles have consistently scheduled us from that area

11 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

We're the team who Cocoa CANCELLED on, at the eleventh hour!

And Grayson has a NEW coach!

Just now, ORabidOne said:

After our lil brush with near disaster with 2011 AA Madison County! We don't take NOBODY lightly! They gave us more trouble than USA TODAY #3 Grayson, with Wayne Gallman, of National Champion Clemson, and Robert Nkemdiche, of Old Mississippi) that season!

Mad Co was a dang good team then. Lots of talent. 

We're the team who Cocoa CANCELLED on, at the eleventh hour!

And Grayson has a NEW coach!

Cocoa certainly ain't scared of Colquitt otherwise they wouldn't have flown that year to play the number 1 team in nation over in Las Vegas

They probably figured they rather spend money playing on ESPN in a glamor city like Vegas than playing in the backwoods over in Moultrie

3 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

Mad Co was a dang good team then. Lots of talent. 

We beat them on a FRICKIN MIRACLE! One of the greatest comebacks in our 105 history! We were down 19-10, and they had the ball on OUR eleven yard line! With two minutes to go in the game! And WE WON the FRICKIN GAME withOUT benefit of a turnover! M I R A C L E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Again as you said coaching matters

TCA is better coached than Grayson was

Well, according to the gurus in Moultrie, we got a goodun in the making! He took a Jones County team from not having made the playoffs but once in their sixty year history! To making the playoffs in four of his five seasons! And was one win short of being their all time winningest coach, with a 45-15 record! He was also the OC on Griffin's State Championship team, the year prior to the Jones Co. gig! And with two DI receivers on the edge, and a 6'5" DI TE, plus a major DI RB, who Kirby offered as a Freshman! Colquitt should be a LOAD on O! And that doesn't even include the WR who caught a sixty yarder against Grayson, and the return man who went 95 yds. on a KO return against the green goats!

Well, according to the gurus in Moultrie, we got a goodun in the making! He took a Jones County team from not having made the playoffs but once in their sixty year history! To making the playoffs in four of his five seasons! And was one win short of being their all time winningest coach, with a 45-15 record! He was also the OC on Griffin's State Championship team, the year prior to the Jones Co. gig! And with two DI receivers on the edge, and a 6'5" DI TE, plus a major DI RB, who Kirby offered as a Freshman! Colquitt should be a LOAD on O! And that doesn't even include the WR who caught a sixty yarder against Grayson, and the return man who went 95 yds. on a KO return against the green goats!

Maybe Colquitt does have a good coach but it has nothing to do with what I'm saying

You keep bringing up Grayson and that's where I say TCA isn't gonna waste their talent like Grayson did and as a result Colquitt better be ready for a war when TCA comes to town

On 5/4/2019 at 6:49 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

That's what's up bro .. I don't really know much about y'all but ik y'all good ... But fl better then ga any day ... Soo my bet is on TCA .. That's my school and I love everything bout it

A few factoids for you!

9-2 Tampa Plant 8 Colquitt 42

USA TODAY #10 American Heritage 17 Colquitt 14, after three missed 35-40 yd. FG's! This was Colquitt's weakest team in the past decade! And the Sophomore kid who missed the three FG's, just signed a FULL Scholie with Florida State! A PREP ALL AMERICAN!

Colquitt 20 two loss Madison Co. 19

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

A few factoids for you!

USA TODAY #10 American Heritage 17 Colquitt 14, after three missed 35-40 yd. FG's! This was Colquitt's weakest team in the past decade! And the Sophomore kid who missed the three FG's, just signed a FULL Scholie with Florida State! A PREP ALL AMERICAN!

Plant always seems to struggle when leaving the central FL area 

And again Colquitt playing AHP close don't make GA better than FL which is what I pointed out plenty of times on the national board

5 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

A few factoids for you!

And Madison county is basically a small school version of Colquitt and is currently a 1a school

That doesn't exactly boost your argument for GA being better than FL

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Plant always seems to struggle when leaving the central FL area 

And again Colquitt playing AHP close don't make GA better than FL which is what I pointed out plenty of times on the national board

SOOOOOO, it's ADDITIONAL FACTS you desire? Camden Co. beat Miami Central, Northside Warner Robins beat Booker T.! And Colquitt blew out USA TODAY #9 Hoover 35-14, in a game that SHOULD been 49-0! The week after Hoover lost to Miami Central, 21-20! A halfassed decent Tucker team, gave Booker T. everything they wanted several seasons ago, eventually falling 17-8 in the final minutes! LAST season, a decent Lee Co. team who dropped Colquitt from their schedule, BLEW OUT Dr. Phillips, 35-3! Only ONCE, to my knowledge, has Georgia powers not fared well against Florida powers! The embarrassment that Norcross' transferred up team gave us in 2013, when #1 Booker T. whacked um 55-0, is the only one I can recall! And Norcross had twenty five transfers, who had only been with the team, for about three weeks, prior to the game!

Keep in mind also, that FEW teams in Georgia, mix and match playas, as you crazy kids do in Florida! Conversely, Colquitt plays with many rural kids from a county of 46,000! The closest high school to them is  three other SOWEGA powers, Thomas Co. Central, Brooks Co., and Tift Co.! And NONE of those schools are going to give up THEIR players to Colquitt! And if Florida coaches were ALL THAT! They would opt for one of two choices! They'd go to the next level! Or they would trek to Georgia for a PAYDAY!:)