Could someone give a scouting report on Trinity Christian?

ORabidOne

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

GA teams better?

Last time I remember the number 1 teams of both states playing the FL team won 55-0

Unless I suffered a concussion and missed a matchup that's what happened

so we won one.  Great

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

@badbird I can name plenty of examples of teams with crap fan support that are dominate on the field

Do you really want me to go down that route?

because they have great players. you don't get the point.  I'm done arguing with you on this.  Go visit a Georgia school for a week and you would understand

Just now, badbird said:

so we won one.  Great

The point being that was the last time we had a true test of the best of each state going head to head in a test of strength

Comparing what a top 5 or 10 team in one state does against the 50th ranked team in another proves very little

Just now, badbird said:

because they have great players. you don't get the point.  I'm done arguing with you on this.  Go visit a Georgia school for a week and you would understand

I'm fully aware of the obvious support advantage GA has both financially and community backing

And while nice facilities can help it isn't always needed, some programs have old and rusted equipment but make it work

Again that stuff makes it easier but it doesn't make GA better and you can't convince me the number of people in the stands make a ounce of difference for who will be stronger on the field 

Florida top teams might be better because we have schools that recruit all the talent to one school but Georgia high school football is better top to bottom.  Remember when Columbia use to be great?  Oh it was before you were born but Columbia use to be a community that loved football and that in itself made the school better.  Most schools in Georgia are like what Columbia use to be.

1 hour ago, badbird said:

Florida top teams might be better because we have schools that recruit all the talent to one school but Georgia high school football is better top to bottom.  Remember when Columbia use to be great?  Oh it was before you were born but Columbia use to be a community that loved football and that in itself made the school better.  Most schools in Georgia are like what Columbia use to be.

Smartass, I ain't that young LMAO

They were going to Regional finals every year and about a year removed from going to state around time i was born

They were pretty damn good then

However you are correct, this community used to actually support the team a hell a lot more, it was Similar to what you would see now at Colquitt, lowndes, Valdosta, ect.

Now they turning into a city of entitlement like Gainesville (only Gainesville much larger and richer than lake city)

The people in charge of Lake City basically go with approach that they will do whatever protects their interests so they trying to push out the younger people so no one will vote against the incumbents and they could restrict the city growth to nothing but restraunts and dollar stores

Than these Lake City sellouts can't even show up to support the one good thing this community has ever done which is the high school

Ain't just football, the support at all the sports here is pathetic

Just now, Jags904 said:

Greatest coach in America?! Shoot I can think of 10 who’ve won more than him without a nutritional program & an indoor practice facility. Worse athletes too. 

NO you can't! You're just trying to blow swamp gas up my butt! I didn't SAY who WON MORE! I said BEST COACH! The big boys that you're thinking of, couldn't carry Rush ProPst's jock! Look at the former coach at Bishop Gorman! He won nearly EVERY game he coached at da Bishop! Yet, when he went to UNLV, he was MEDIOCRE! Because he is NOW coaching against EVEN or better talent pools! NOT SO at Bishop Gorman, where he out talented his opponents, with kids from three STATES! SAME O SAME O, at SFA, AHP, STA, Bergen Catholic, Dematha, St. John's College Prep, Don Bosco Prep., St. Edwards, Colerain, St. Ignatius, St. Xavier, St. Joseph's Regional, St. John Bosco, De la Salle, and Mater Dei! HECK, look at Katy and Allen! They BOTH get all the talent in a large area! And even with 6500 students. Allen had to steal Kyler Murray from another school! SAME O SAME O with Katy, who got THEIR stud RB who went to Oklahoma, from BAYOU country!

CONVERSELY, Coach ProPst, by and large, worked his magic on LOCAL talent, from a county of a mere 46,000! Couple THAT, with the fact that 80% of the team is black! And 80% of the school is NOT!(65% white and 15% Hispanic) And almost NO Hispanics play football, other than the occasional kicker) What he did at Colquitt was NOTHING SHORT of a MIRACLE! To break it down for you! MOST of the football team was derived from a talent pool of 350 black kids, playing in the TOUGHEST league in AMERICA! SPORTS ILLUSTRATED tab Region ONE of Georgia's largest classification, as the LIL S E C! 

And WHY you say?

Current or previous members of the region who have won National Championships! 

Warner Robins(1976 and 1981)

Lagrange(1991)

Thomasville(1974)

Colquitt(2015)

Valdosta(1960, 1962, 1969, 1971, 1984, and 1986)

Please remember these FACTS! There MAY be a pop quiz at a later date!

49 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Many have gone to the next level 

May want to do some more digging and see for yourself before coming back and trying this portion of the debate again

And Dr Phillips limped to 5-5  regular season record while Lee County won a state title so clearly a mismatch

Nobody SAID you sunshine lads don't have a lotta players! HECK, you have TWICE as MANY peoples as we do! But two years ago, there were more active NFL players from GEORGIA, than ANYWHERE! And the last two UGA teams had 90% of their starters from GEORGIA!

By the BY, some of the best players in FSU HISTORY are from SOUTH GEORGIA! 

The best receiver in their history, Rashad Greene, was from ALBANY, GEORGIA, via STA!

Three of their starting secondary in the last National Championship game, were from LOWNDES!

And their starting center on the National Championship team, was the 19th pick in the NFL Draft, Cameron Erving, from..................................COLQUITT COUNTY!

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Nobody SAID you sunshine lads don't have a lotta players! HECK, you have TWICE as MANY peoples as we do! But two years ago, there were more active NFL players from GEORGIA, than ANYWHERE! And the last two UGA teams had 90% of their starters from GEORGIA!

By the BY, some of the best players in FSU HISTORY are from SOUTH GEORGIA! 

The best receiver in their history, Rashad Greene, was from ALBANY, GEORGIA, via STA!

Three of their starting secondary in the last National Championship game, were from LOWNDES!

And their starting center on the National Championship team, was the 19th pick in the NFL Draft, Cameron Erving, from..................................COLQUITT COUNTY!

Rashad Greene was better than Peter Warrick or Anquan Boldin?! Haha that’s a good one 

41 minutes ago, badbird said:

so we won one.  Great

I've already mentioned that debacle! On the national board, it is known as being NORCROSSED! As I said previously, twenty five of their players had just transferred in, and weren't even into the chemistry of the team! They were down 7-0 in the first quarter, when their NEW QB threw two pick sixes, to go down 21-0! And Norcross GAVE UP, because most of those new starters had no pride in the school! Not trying to make excuses BUT! It was a BLACK EYE for GEORGIA! And to make matters WORSE, 90% of the kids in their county(Gwinnett county) weren't even born in Georgia! THAT's why, when we beat one, we chalk it up as an OUT STATE WIN!

9 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

Rashad Greene was better than Peter Warrick or Anquan Boldin?! Haha that’s a good one 

According to the RECORD BOOKS he was! As an aside, funny you should mention Anquan Boldin! I sit next to a former Packer LBer, who RUNG his BUTT UP in the Georgia-Florida All Star game, won by Georgia 27-3!

28 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

NO you can't! You're just trying to blow swamp gas up my butt! I didn't SAY who WON MORE! I said BEST COACH! The big boys that you're thinking of, couldn't carry Rush ProPst's jock! Look at the former coach at Bishop Gorman! He won nearly EVERY game he coached at da Bishop! Yet, when he went to UNLV, he was MEDIOCRE! Because he is NOW coaching against EVEN or better talent pools! NOT SO at Bishop Gorman, where he out talented his opponents, with kids from three STATES! SAME O SAME O, at SFA, AHP, STA, Bergen Catholic, Dematha, St. John's College Prep, Don Bosco Prep., St. Edwards, Colerain, St. Ignatius, St. Xavier, St. Joseph's Regional, St. John Bosco, De la Salle, and Mater Dei! HECK, look at Katy and Allen! They BOTH get all the talent in a large area! And even with 6500 students. Allen had to steal Kyler Murray from another school! SAME O SAME O with Katy, who got THEIR stud RB who went to Oklahoma, from BAYOU country!

CONVERSELY, Coach ProPst, by and large, worked his magic on LOCAL talent, from a county of a mere 46,000! Couple THAT, with the fact that 80% of the team is black! And 80% of the school is NOT!(65% white and 15% Hispanic) And almost NO Hispanics play football, other than the occasional kicker) What he did at Colquitt was NOTHING SHORT of a MIRACLE! To break it down for you! MOST of the football team was derived from a talent pool of 350 black kids, playing in the TOUGHEST league in AMERICA! SPORTS ILLUSTRATED tab Region ONE of Georgia's largest classification, as the LIL S E C! 

And WHY you say?

Current or previous members of the region who have won National Championships! 

Warner Robins(1976 and 1981)

Lagrange(1991)

Thomasville(1974)

Colquitt(2015)

Valdosta(1960, 1962, 1969, 1971, 1984, and 1986)

Please remember these FACTS! There MAY be a pop quiz at a later date!

Imagine how much better Colquitt could’ve been if they got some more of those white kids out. Also the school is 26% black and 47% white. I’d think an expert like yourself would know that. 

Like you said in an earlier post, they aren’t just coming from Colquitt either. I know of numerous players who have just magically popped up on the field there. It doesn’t hurt that Colquitt has regularly 10 D1 players on the field with the best resources and possible supplemental aid that no one else has. 

Of those teams you listed in the “little S E C”, only one has won a natty title in the past 25 years.  

40 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Smartass, I ain't that young LMAO

They were going to Regional finals every year and about a year removed from going to state around time i was born

They were pretty damn good than

However you are correct, this community used to actually support the team a hell a lot more, it was Similar to what you would see now at Colquitt, lowndes, Valdosta, ect.

Now they turning into a city of entitlement like Gainesville (only Gainesville much larger and richer than lake city)

The people in charge of Lake City basically go with approach that they will do whatever protects their interests so they trying to push out the younger people so no one will vote against the incumbents and they could restrict the city growth to nothing but restraunts and dollar stores

Than these Lake City sellouts can't even show up to support the one good thing this community has ever done which is the high school

Ain't just football, the support at all the sports here is pathetic

You shoulda been at the Colquitt-Valdosta State Championship game in 1994! It was back when finals were played in home stadiums!(REGION RIVALS since 1913 no less)The HOG PEN holds a biscuit under 8,000! And the stadium was SOLD OUT in FIFTY FIVE MINUTES on MONDAY, for the Saturday game! And there were 20,000 plus fans, still wanting tickets!

30 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

Imagine how much better Colquitt could’ve been if they got some more of those white kids out. Also the school is 26% black and 47% white. I’d think an expert like yourself would know that. 

Like you said in an earlier post, they aren’t just coming from Colquitt either. I know of numerous players who have just magically popped up on the field there. It doesn’t hurt that Colquitt has regularly 10 D1 players on the field with the best resources and possible supplemental aid that no one else has. 

Of those teams you listed in the “little S E C”, only one has won a natty title in the past 25 years.  

WELL, if 27% of the school is HISPANIC! We SHOULD STILL be playing SOCCER! Just like America, the percentages they are a changing! And in my DEEfense, I haven't lived in Moultrie since Uncle Samuel called, in the summer of 1967! YES, everybody more mature than I am, is DEAD!

And who would THAT be with the recent natty?:)

And you sir, need to FREEEEEEEZE, and step aWAAAY from those amatuer pharmaciticals! TEN DI'S?:lol:Our 30-0 teams in 2014 and 2015, only had about ten DI players, COMBINED! And MOST are sitting on the bench as we speak! High school OVERACHIEVERS, apparently! 

They are: Sihiem King: Kentucky backup RB, Kiel Pollard, South Carolina backup TE, Ty Lee, East Tennessee State WR, T.J. Smith DT Arkansas, QB Chase Parrish NAVY, Dee Walker, LBer Tennessee, Quinton Hampton, LBer UCF, J.J. Peterson, LBer Tenn., and Bull Barge LBer South Alabama! Not QUITE TEN a year! And THESE were our strongest teams EVER! 

While we AIN'T IMG as far as financials! We DO try hard to be number two, with a state of the art nutritional program, and a $400,000 annual football booster club operating budget!

If we ARE recruiting the SOWEGA area! I would imagine we may have landed those two DI stud DL from Albany! One is now in the NFL! Two of the fastest players in NFL history,(Deion Branch and Alexander Wright) played for high schools in Albany! And NEITHER played for the Packers! SO, IF we ARE recruiting, we ain't doing a very good job!

42 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

NOW, you're gonna take um AWAY from us? GEEEZ, that's more than the WHOLE STATE OF FLORIDA, COMBINED! And 100% of THESE schools are PUBLIC, and didn't recruit!

As for not having but one natty in the past quarter century! Does CLOSE count? Parkview #2 in 2002(Jeff Franceour's Sr. season), Camden County #3 in 2008, and Valdosta #2 in 1989, and Lowndes #4 in 2004, in the past 10-15 seasons! I apologize for Colquitt costing Valdosta, the 1989 natty! 20/20 came to town to chronicle the winningest high school in America! They hadn't lost a home game since 1985! And the Packers beat um 7-0, and there went the 1989 National Championship!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

NOW, you're gonna take um AWAY from us? GEEEZ, that's more than the WHOLE STATE OF FLORIDA, COMBINED! And 100% of THESE schools are PUBLIC, and didn't recruit!

As for not having but one natty in the past quarter century! Does CLOSE count? Parkview #2 in 2002(Jeff Franceour's Sr. season), Camden County #3 in 2008, and Valdosta #2 in 1989, and Lowndes #4 in 2004, in the past 10-15 seasons! I apologize for Colquitt costing Valdosta, the 1989 natty! 20/20 came to town to chronicle the winningest high school in America! They hadn't lost a home game since 1985! And the Packers beat um 7-0, and there went the 1989 National Championship!

You have no way to prove that

Just like you have no way to prove that EVERY school in FL recruits

It's just random hogwash with no evidence or substance to back it up

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

From what? They in the middle of a damn plantation 

Have you actually been to Madison County, place is very isolated from any potential football talent pool, they operate with their own talent they ain't getting no damn transfers

They COULDN'T be further than twenty five miles, like Moultrie is from ANYWHERE!

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

The point being that was the last time we had a true test of the best of each state going head to head in a test of strength

Comparing what a top 5 or 10 team in one state does against the 50th ranked team in another proves very little

How about when Grayson BLEW OUT USA TODAY #1 Miami Central, 35-3?:)

99% of Florida schools, public and private, do not recruit otherwise they would all be better than they are. Most have losing records and never win anything, Only a very few schools in Florida have consistently winning records and most of them do recruit and heavily. It's almost the same group year in and year out. Of course, if transferring (recruiting) for sports only was done away with or heavily regulated then most of these same schools may have losing records also.

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

After our lil brush with near disaster with 2011 AA Madison County! We don't take NOBODY lightly! They gave us more trouble than USA TODAY #3 Grayson,(with Wayne Gallman, of National Champion Clemson, and Robert Nkemdiche, of Old Mississippi) that season!

Fun fact Wayne Gallman was at jax TCA his freshman year .. Look it up I played with him 

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

We're the team who Cocoa CANCELLED on, at the eleventh hour!

And Grayson has a NEW coach!

Now why did you have to go and bring that up? I was leaving you guys alone and then BAM, Cocoa is brought up. 

We were cancelled in the 11th hour because of Jealousy. The Brevard County School Stuipitentendent cancelled Cocoa's game because Cocoa played too many OOS games in the previous years. The real reason is that he wanted Viera to have more county bragging rights. All the Anybodies sons go to Viera and they are a proud lot. It sucked for Cocoa and the Hawgs.

Now leave Cocoa alone Rab or we will have to reschedule and you don't want nothing to do with Cocoa... PS, Cocoa beat TCA and MadCo everytime we played them. Maybe CC can do the same. 

7 hours ago, Proseteye said:

99% of Florida schools, public and private, do not recruit otherwise they would all be better than they are. Most have losing records and never win anything, Only a very few schools in Florida have consistently winning records and most of them do recruit and heavily. It's almost the same group year in and year out. Of course, if transferring (recruiting) for sports only was done away with or heavily regulated then most of these same schools may have losing records also.

99%

good one.

i can think of 3 orange county schools, 2 osceola county, 2 seminole county, 1 lake, 5plus hillsborough, that all recruit.

add in broward county, dade county, duval county and im sure there are atleast 30 more.....

99% is pretty dam high