I would like to take this time to urge you N. Fla. folks to trek to Moultrie, Ga.

ORabidOne

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

for the second game of the season! Pitting the #5 ranked team in all of Florida, Trinity Christian! With the home standing Colquitt County Packers, in the HOG PEN! WE NEED the money, to help pay for our new practice toy!:)

Game is late in the season

May want to recheck the schedule

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

GEEEEEEZ LOUEEEEZE! I musta had a brainfart! I was thinking that they took the place of the OTHER Trinity, Trinity Catholic in St. Louis! GOOD DEAL! Maybe we will have a chance to get use to all of our new coaches, before we play the JAX Trinity!

On 5/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Thank you kind sir! Perhaps we could do lunch sometime?:)

By the BY, WHY are you SOOOO mean to lil ole MEEEEE on the national board?:( Is it because I know you crazy kids, dirty lil secret in Florida?

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Thank you kind sir! Perhaps we could do lunch sometime?:)

By the BY, WHY are you SOOOO mean to lil ole MEEEEE on the national board?:( Is it because I know you crazy kids, dirty lil secret in Florida?

Nothing personal

I just make a point to call out people who try and spread a false narrative

Which is what you did with the AHP and Colquitt game as you tried to imply FL was inferior to GA because AHP didn't blow Colquitt out 

In reality GA is a solid state that has better facilities, fan support and better payment for the coaches than FL but in terms of teams overall or talent FL is a better state

If FL would ever receive the level of support GA does the gap between the 2 states would be painfully clear

However I'm all for fresh starts and if you play nice than I feel you have plenty you can offer this board and I welcome some South GA insight to this band of FL posters, perhaps we may all learn something :)

19 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nothing personal

Which is what you did with the AHP and Colquitt game as you tried to imply FL was inferior to GA because AHP didn't blow Colquitt out 

In reality GA is a solid state that has better facilities, fan support and better payment for the coaches than FL but in terms of teams overall or talent FL is a better state

If FL would ever receive the level of support GA does the gap between the 2 states would be painfully clear

However I'm all for fresh starts and if you play nice than I feel you have plenty you can offer this board and I welcome some South GA insight to this band of FL posters, perhaps we may all learn something :)

Then, WHEN did you change political affiliation?:)

And in a game Colquitt SHOULD have won against AHP, the Packers lost FIVE GAMES in 2016, including a 49-21 loss to Grayson, in the quarterfinals! Grayson's only loss was to the IMG National Football Academy!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

For not calling out Left Wingers for false narratives!

There are hypocrites on both sides of the political standing

Just look at some of the old money control freaks in Lake City who use their influence to intentionally sabotage the community and growth and have been doing it for over a century

My political feelings won't change because I've seen what the right being in control can do and it's why this community is slowly going bankrupt with nothing keeping people here

Of course though that's what happens when the city leaders know that the old money will keep them in power as long as they do absolutely nothing to increase the desire of the young adult demographic to stick around

20 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nothing personal

WELL, I've been doing the best that can, to get in touch with my feminine side for you crazy kids!:)

By the BY, try having the SAME population as Georgia, and see how you fare! Texas and Cali talk a big game TOO, with three to four times Georgia's population! But several years ago, Georgia had more players in the NFL, than ANYBODY! Including a first round draft choice from lil Moultrie, Georgia!

And your state only supports TWO teams!(UF and FSU football) Given any other option, the fans opt for SOUTH BEACH, or Disney World!

And I don't imply ANYTHING! It's not in my nature, to blow smoke up your butt, and call it low hanging fog! TRUTH be known, due to superior Georgia coaching, infrastructure, and booster support! By and large, Georgia PUBLIC school powers, are on a par with the BEST PRIVATES in the Sunshine State! Anybody ELSE utilizes the open enrollment policies in Florida, a la Miami Central and Booker T., who get training assistance from college and pro athletes in the Miami area! And you're just kidding yourself, if you don't think that coaching depth, doesn't make an ENORMOUS difference at the high school level! Colquitt RARELY has a talent advantage over a quality opponent! But we HAD the best coaching staff and nutritional program in America, until April! It remains to be seen, if we were able to revamp the infrastructure that was lost!

As an aside, people don't realize, that our former coach was a handshake away from being Nick Saban's OC, in 2007! Until his issues at Hoover came to light! THEN, it was GONE with the WIND, FOREVER! Had he gotten that position, he would no doubt be a head coach at a Power Five school, as we speak! FYI, his former DC at Hoover, is Jeremy Pruitt, of the Tennessee Vols! And the Vols LBers/Special Teams coordinator is Kevin Sherrer, who also coached under Coach ProPst!

On 5/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nothing personal

IF I PLAY NICE???????????????????????? What is THIS, a BRIDE?

20 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'll bring my wife, she gets kind of nervous when I get ta runnin around with Joejer fellars. Her ex lives just outside Atlaner. 

WHAT does the ATL and JAWJA hafta do with each other? There ain't ten JAWJANS within fifty miles of Peachtree Street!

And if you haven't heard, the GHSA State Championships have been THROWN OUT of Mercedes Benz Stadium! APPARENTLY, they want a tad more than the DOLLAR that Jerry Jones requires at Tejas Stadium! Da Benz wants $600,000, in US dollars! The finals will now be held in a fricking BASEIBOL stadium, formerly known as the TED at Georgia State University! And it is almost ALWAYS FREEZING RAIN or SNOW, during that time of year!