Northeast FL posters

DisabledAccount

5 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

I’ll be at St Aug to see them, Mainland, & Mandarin and may go to Bolles vs UC the next night unless the wife requires me elsewhere. 

The BT vs Columbia game will be good as always...you should definitely go @ColumbiaHighFan2017class

You thinking of checking that one out?

And I probably will if the family I normally travel to games with decide to go

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Columbia vs Bartram might end up being a better game than Bolles vs UC

Even a down Bolles team completely crushed UC this past year, I'm surprised UC wanted to play Bolles in any capacity 

Closer to the office plus have a co-worker whose a UC grad. Columbia vs Bartram will certainly be better

1 minute ago, Jags904 said:

Closer to the office plus have a co-worker whose a UC grad. Columbia vs Bartram will certainly be better

Fair enough

Plus maybe we can meet up during IMG game in August which likely won't have any competing games since most KOC will be on Thursday or Friday

Baldwin @ Trinity Catholic.

Baldwin was a 3A playoff team last season. Would like to get a look at the Celtic's Jr QB Domanic Brinser. Looks good on video. Unfortunately, my wife and I will still be out of the country until May 23rd and will miss this game. :(

3 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Baldwin @ Trinity Catholic.

Baldwin was a 3A playoff team last season. Would like to get a look at the Celtic's Jr QB Domanic Brinser. Looks good on video. Unfortunately, my wife and I will still be out of the country until May 23rd and will miss this game. :(

That will be a Interesting matchup, that's a shame you won't get to see it

Who TC play in KOC?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:43 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That will be a Interesting matchup, that's a shame you won't get to see it

Who TC play in KOC?

Sorry CHF I must have missed this message. Trinity plays Dixie County in the KOC at Dixie.

The Celtics did get a win over Baldwin tonight in the Spring Game, 7-6 in two quarters of play. Coach Thomas does not yet have much to work with as most new students at private schools don't register until the start to the middle of the summer. He only has 31 on the roster whereas at the start of the season he should have 45 to 50.