Rab

DisabledAccount

https://247sports.com/high-school/georgia/Board/106025/Contents/Ruffi-you-need-to-get-that-crazy-kid-from-Columbia-Hi-in-line-131853304/

Next time rab if you gonna run your damn mouth with lies how about you actually not make it so easy for me to come across the post

Never once did I claim any bullshit about Colquitt being full of transfers, I claimed that the only thing keeping Colquitt from getting transfers at such a high rate was them being isolated from larger areas of the state, so next time you go running your mouth about me make sure you actually have your facts straight 

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It is a joke because you have made claims of  every FL school recruiting for over a decade but haven't produced one spectrum of evidence to back these claims up

I'm not denying that some have been recruiting but if you are gonna claim every school in FL are cheating and that GA is above recruiting than you better have some hard evidence or you are just throwing out slander and hoping your past reputation will be enough to make it stick

This the post you tried to twist I'm guessing

Please show where I said Colquitt loads up on transfers! I'm waiting!

Because I'm sure a blind person could tell how full of crap your remarks made behind my back were rab

On 5/6/2019 at 3:19 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Only reason schools like Colquitt, Tift, lowndes, ect. Aren't overrun with transfers is because they are so isolated from a major metro

The rural areas in FL get very few transfers

Again never said Colquitt did get a ton of transfers

Only that they probably would if they were in a large metro, metros get a ton of player movement

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm not bothered by his meaningless opinion but I'm offended he would make up a lie and try to Target my reputation

what reputation?  A fanatic of Lake City Columbia football and a homer of Florida football not named IMG?

15 minutes ago, badbird said:

Columbiafan can't help falling into the same trap over and over again.  Los got to him now Rab.  

You have once again failed to realize the issue

It isn't the insults it's the bullshit of trying to make me look like a liar because they can't handle being wrong

19 minutes ago, badbird said:

what reputation?  A fanatic of Lake City Columbia football and a homer of Florida football not named IMG?

I have a reputation not only on this board but in my community of being someone who is honest even if they don't like what I'm saying

I'm not gonna sit back and let someone imply that I'm a liar when they don't have a shred of evidence to make that claim

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

This the post you tried to twist I'm guessing

Please show where I said Colquitt loads up on transfers! I'm waiting!

Because I'm sure a blind person could tell how full of crap your remarks made behind my back were!

Isn’t this the same guy that said if Colquitt recruited players, they would put a  running clock on IMG? He’s so full of shit, he would make for a great politician 

Well go after him then.  Stalk him on the Georgia vent.  Drive to multree and confront him.  

Dude get a grip.  Go get laid.  Relax.  No one here cares about your reputation.  It’s a fricken message board.

speaking of not getting it ... oh never mind one day you will.