Lakeland Needs a New Recruiter

OldSchoolLion

32 minutes ago, OldSchoolLion said:

If Lakeland recruits as heavily as some claim, they may need to hire a new recruiter.:rolleyes:  Below is the number of 3-star and up players at each Polk County school for the upcoming season.

Lake Wales-3

Lakeland-2

Kathleen-1

Lake Gibson-1

Mulberry-1

Well STA got plenty of 3 star players but it didn't exactly help them against Lakeland last year ;)

Or Venice the previous year for that matter

11 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

Based on offers alone LWales has the most talented roster this spring/summer at the moment, although one of their kids is expected to leave.

1. LWales - 8

2. LGibson - 7

3. Lakeland - 6

https://twitter.com/CountyPolk

Where does QB Garnett figure in this? The Ledger said he's not out there for LW this spring because he is expected to be elsewhere. And then I saw a coach from Auburndale talking smack about how Lakeland's QB isn't on campus yet. I have no information, but I am starting to wonder what's up.

Two QBs I'm wondering about at the moment: C. Garnett, mentioned above. And Cam'Ron Ransom, Arwmood's QB last year. Ransom was at Lakeland Santa Fe his freshman year. And, I randomly saw his name as Santa Fe's QB in a brief write-up of the Santa Fe spring game a couple days ago where they had 14 players. Would be a very weird mistake by the writer if it wasn't Ransom playing QB. Might one of these guys be who the coach on Twitter claimed would be the "Lakeland's QB is not on campus yet"? If they end up with either one of those guys under center, they'll be pretty unstoppable on offense.

5 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

I guess you got your answer. 

https://twitter.com/CountyPolk

I didn't get an answer.  Never do in a spring game.  LW  scored on a 55 yard td pass.  Neither team showed much offense.  Always like Polk teams.  Wish we would schedule a game or two every year.  Have to play the garbage around here tho.  Good luck to the Naughts