2019 Chaminade-Madonna Talent

OldSchoolLion

Will be interesting to see how difficult it is to replace their very dependable qb from the past 2 years.

Thad Franklin/RB     4-star    UM commit     Junior

Willie Moise/DT     4-star     UM commit     Senior

Elijah Canion/WR     3-star     Senior

Jordan Cash/WR     3-star     Senior

Ben Onwuzo/CB     3-star      Senior

Quadric Bullard/S     3-star     Senior

Claude Larkins/DE     3-star     Senior

Joseph Habinowski/OT     3-star     Senior

Jeremiah Mawali/OG     3-star     Senior

1 hour ago, OldSchoolLion said:

Will be interesting to see how difficult it is to replace their very dependable qb from the past 2 years.

Thad Franklin/RB     4-star    UM commit     Junior

Willie Moise/DT     4-star     UM commit     Senior

Elijah Canion/WR     3-star     Senior

Jordan Cash/WR     3-star     Senior

Ben Onwuzo/CB     3-star      Senior

Quadric Bullard/S     3-star     Senior

Claude Larkins/DE     3-star     Senior

Joseph Habinowski/OT     3-star     Senior

Jeremiah Mawali/OG     3-star     Senior

I've been told by multiple independent sources that the 2019 version of Chaminade has a the highest potential talent ceiling of any of the Lions teams under Daemon Jones.  The Lions have accumulated quite a bit of talent. The QB transfer from Hialeah, Ruiz, is more than capable of replacing Menard in 2019. 

I think you're missing  Deidrick Stanley II on the list. He is probably the lions best individual returning player according to my brother. While Te'Cory and Keontra received the hype, it was Stanley that was often the defensive player that other teams had no answer for on offense.

How Rony Bourdeau doesn't have any stars is beyond my husband and I. He's one of the top corner's we've seen, far better than a lot of the "star" players.

Chaminade doesn't play spring games, but they do scrimmage themselves. Their varsity roster is at 54 right now. I believe only Jacksonville Trinity has more varsity players in 3A than them.

6 hours ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

II think you're missing  Deidrick Stanley II on the list. He is probably the lions best individual returning player according to my brother. While Te'Cory and Keontra received the hype, it was Stanley that was often the defensive player that other teams had no answer for on offense.

I believe Stanley transferred to Miami Central.