Vero Beach could break Lakeland's 57 game winning streak

Floridatech

Currently Vero is on a 53 regular season game winning streak and all they need is to win 4-5 games to tie and break the record......which means they'll need to beat AHD and Venice at home which are their toughest challenges on that part of the schedule.....I think they gonna do it and biggest advantage is home turf 

Games needed to win 

AHD Wk1

Ft Lauderdale Wk2

Venice Wk3

Lake Minneola Wk4

Merritt Island Wk 5

All are at home......

Top wins during the streak

Oscar Smith

Venice 

Pahokee

Lincoln

Palm Beach Gardens (2013)

3 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Yea but who knows what go on behind the doors

Vero is an 8A school, correct?  Crazy, when Hardee, a 3A school at the time, was on a 42 game win streak they were calling us non-stop to schedule a game.  Also our top player transferred to them that same year.  

Lakeland won 53 straight games. streak started after a 2003 playoff loss to Hillsborough and ended with a 2007 regular season loss to Osceola. I believe that record will stand for some time.

https://youtu.be/OtzfXWMrQ7Q

A video on youtube some of you might already be aware of, I did in 2007 to commemorate the end of the Lakeland streak for a couple of Lakeland homers that have long since disappeared.

10 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Lakeland won 53 straight games. streak started after a 2003 playoff loss to Hillsborough and ended with a 2007 regular season loss to Osceola. I believe that record will stand for some time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 7:41 AM, FL_HS_football said:

https://youtu.be/OtzfXWMrQ7Q

A video on youtube some of you might already be aware of, I did in 2007 to commemorate the end of the Lakeland streak for a couple of Lakeland homers that have long since disappeared.

Thank you for that.  I remember that from the other board and even though I’m a Dreadnaught till I die, I still found that funny as hell.