• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Floridatech

Ryan Jankowski highlights against Jensen Beach

Ryan looked really good in that scrimmage (of course those were the highlights ). I'm ticked off that there were no notifications that they were having a scrimmage with Jenson Beach, as I would have liked to been there.

1 minute ago, roygod said:

Ryan looked really good in that scrimmage (of course those were the highlights ). I'm ticked off that there were no notifications that they were having a scrimmage with Jenson Beach, as I would have liked to been there.

Ikr but I think they still going to Palm Beach for the real spring jamboree I think they are trying to get Ryan enough experience

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Is he going to be a Sophomore or a true Freshman? He has the makings of a good QB. Certainly more upside potential than his older brother. 

He is heading into his senior season, first year as a presumed starter 

2 hours ago, roygod said:

From what I heard, this was setup by the Treasure Coast officials association as a training session for the officials. The two schools involved were asked due to the type of offense vs defense schemes run would provide better training for their officials on their placement etc and the scrimmage was scripted by the TCOA strictly for that purpose. 

I don’t think Vero nor Jensen had much input into the format, and as such will still be able to play their previously scheduled Spring games.