Ryan Jankowski highlights against Jensen Beach

Floridatech

1 minute ago, roygod said:

Ryan looked really good in that scrimmage (of course those were the highlights ). I'm ticked off that there were no notifications that they were having a scrimmage with Jenson Beach, as I would have liked to been there.

Ikr but I think they still going to Palm Beach for the real spring jamboree I think they are trying to get Ryan enough experience

2 hours ago, roygod said:

Ryan looked really good in that scrimmage (of course those were the highlights ). I'm ticked off that there were no notifications that they were having a scrimmage with Jenson Beach, as I would have liked to been there.

From what I heard, this was setup by the Treasure Coast officials association as a training session for the officials. The two schools involved were asked due to the type of offense vs defense schemes run would provide better training for their officials on their placement etc and the scrimmage was scripted by the TCOA strictly for that purpose. 

I don’t think Vero nor Jensen had much input into the format, and as such will still be able to play their previously scheduled Spring games.