DILLARD HIGH 2014 SCHEDULE

I was never sold on Hallandale and do you guys know every year their hyped up and what do they do disappoints us all. Coconut Creek has always sucked and Monarch is good as advertised. I seen Monarch against Miramar and we all being the Miramar crowd was blown away, however after halftime we got ourselves together but again if you don't take Monarch seriously you'll be in trouble and I'm talking about the Monarch from last year so just imagine how much they've improved since then.

I was never sold on Hallandale and do you guys know every year their hyped up and what do they do disappoints us all. Coconut Creek has always sucked and Monarch is good as advertised. I seen Monarch against Miramar and we all being the Miramar crowd was blown away, however after halftime we got ourselves together but again if you don't take Monarch seriously you'll be in trouble and I'm talking about the Monarch from last year so just imagine how much they've improved since then.

you feel me slick every year it's the same ol story with hallandale but yet there getting all the hype after getting waxed by dillard 3 years str8 with 2 of the 3 being in hallandale if any team has the right to be hyped up its dillard in 2013 we made the playoffs for the 1st time since 08 took norland who was coming off a 15-0 season to the brink of elimination then last year we come right back lose our 1st two against quality opponents then rip off 7 str8 incuding 6-0 and 7-0 hallandale who was both favorites to demolish dillard then we get back to the 1st round where many say we would be demolished and we was up 21-0 over the 24 point favorites so am i wrong for wanting my school to recieve some respect?? NO.!!! because if were talking about state championship then theres no argument because dillard havent shown they can beat central but if we are talking about the fav to win 6A district 15 and possibly making a run it's no question dillard because neaither of these other schools these guys are naming have NO resume of saying why should they b favorite over the defending 6A 15 champs untill the games are played and something diff goes down then its common sense on should be givin the respect.

go look at hallandale schedule and tell me what u thank bout that foolishness.

Y'all boys relax and vibe the forum... I'm a dade dude and respect both schools... I just can't wait till the season start... I miss all the 7 on 7 ... Been doing some work how my boys from north miami did?

North Miami haven't been to any 7 on 7's I attended . I did hear they lost one of there best Lb to Carol City .. They should be better this year there Coach has been doing a amazing job Coaching with what he has..

North Miami haven't been to any 7 on 7's I attended . I did hear they lost one of there best Lb to Carol City .. They should be better this year there Coach has been doing a amazing job Coaching with what he has..

Yea they did lose him to CC

Y'all boys relax and vibe the forum... I'm a dade dude and respect both schools... I just can't wait till the season start... I miss all the 7 on 7 ... Been doing some work how my boys from north miami did?

AYE zoe long time kno see bra bra aye i have a question based off what you hve seen from hallandale in there recent history would you put them over a team that has beat them 3 str8 years with 2 of those 3 years being on hallndales home field?? as a football fan and realiest even if they look good in the summer with no pads no contact and no pressha wouldnt you need to actually see them do something when the season start to actually say they got over the hump.

AYE zoe long time kno see bra bra aye i have a question based off what you hve seen from hallandale in there recent history would you put them over a team that has beat them 3 str8 years with 2 of those 3 years being on hallndales home field?? as a football fan and realiest even if they look good in the summer with no pads no contact and no pressha wouldnt you need to actually see them do something when the season start to actually say they got over the hump.

Lol... Last year was last year . And it's just my opinion .. Keep living in the past.

Lol... Last year was last year . And it's just my opinion .. Keep living in the past.

the past this was just a couple of months bra seem's to me you have a problem facing reality untill hallandale prove that there no longer just preseason hype thats all there ever going to b known for its a reason why they only been to the playoffs twice since 04..so stop trying to hype them up to be something that there not spring game win or no spring game win they havent gotten the job done when the lights was really on and the games count ask any team any coach just like last year they was asked the same thing this year what school gives you the most trouble and you have to go threw to get where you want to go creek coach hallandale coach boynton beach coach stranahan coach all those coaches said DILLARD.!! they was asked whats the biggest game on there schedule??..DILLARD.!! soooo obviously dillard must be some type of threat but oh let me guess the coaches dont know what there talking about eaither.

the past this was just a couple of months bra seem's to me you have a problem facing reality untill hallandale prove that there no longer just preseason hype thats all there ever going to b known for its a reason why they only been to the playoffs twice since 04..so stop trying to hype them up to be something that there not spring game win or no spring game win they havent gotten the job done when the lights was really on and the games count ask any team any coach just like last year they was asked the same thing this year what school gives you the most trouble and you have to go threw to get where you want to go creek coach hallandale coach boynton beach coach stranahan coach all those coaches said DILLARD.!! they was asked whats the biggest game on there schedule??..DILLARD.!! soooo obviously dillard must be some type of threat but oh let me guess the coaches dont know what there talking about eaither.

Lmao...Keep hope alive my Brother , Let me know when you make it to 2014 , Cause I see you still in the past.. Stay in denial Homie Dillard and Hallendale in the same boat . 59-20 exit outta the Playoffs and you talking like Dillard could've won State. Lmbo

Dillard lost 59-14 to Central.

So in their last 2 losses, they lost 109-14. Lol

Honestly DHP, Dillard's best seasons in the last decade were 3 occasions where they got embarrassingly pummeled out of the 2nd round.

There is nothing that would make anyone think any different that they will turn the tide.

I'm sorry, but the 2 or 3 recruits Dillard might have ain't gonna cut it.

Lmao...Keep hope alive my Brother , Let me know when you make it to 2014 , Cause I see you still in the past.. Stay in denial Homie Dillard and Hallendale in the same boat . 59-20 exit outta the Playoffs and you talking like Dillard could've won State. Lmbo

SMH AND thats what get me everytime i make a valid point about the regular season you and noel bring up states NOBODY including myself is talking about states even i knew central was going to be tough as nails to defeat but i still went to the game and supported and rooted for my school because win or lose i'm still going to hold them down but beating central or even making it to orlando is not the topic of discussion here so lets please stay on topic ....the topic at hand here is that hallandale havent prove not only can that they cannot beat dillard but they also cant make the playoffs you say dillard and hallandale i in the same boat....stop lyin to yo self the last 2 years we have been to the playoffs and have gotten farther each year so if making it to the second round losing to a national power is what happen i have ZERO shame because any other school in broward including st thomas and american heritge etc would have lost to that central team especially on the road. so stop meantoning state because nobody is saying dillard is going to state a WHOOOOOLE lot would have to happen for them to get there im just speaking regular season at this point.

Dillard lost 59-14 to Central.

So in their last 2 losses, they lost 109-14. Lol

Honestly DHP, Dillard's best seasons in the last decade were 3 occasions where they got embarrassingly pummeled out of the 2nd round.

There is nothing that would make anyone think any different that they will turn the tide.

I'm sorry, but the 2 or 3 recruits Dillard might have ain't gonna cut it.

Did dillard lose 50-0 to ely ?? yes we did but come on bra like being totally honest right now you honestly believe that ely was 50 points better then dillard? if so your crazier then i thought if your playing in a terential down pour and all the tip balls is going the other way etc you can't do anything but tip your hat to the other team and just admit that it was there night ely will never be 50 points better then dillard NEVER.! even ely fans and players said that of course they was happy about the win as they should have been but they knew if the game was replayed in dry conditions on a diffrent day that game would have been totally diffrent...am i using the rain as an excuse? no i am not str8 up dillard should have came to play they came in on a 7 game winning streak got big headed saw ely lost there first 4 and thought ely was just going to lay down and they should have known better.

AYE zoe long time kno see bra bra aye i have a question based off what you hve seen from hallandale in there recent history would you put them over a team that has beat them 3 str8 years with 2 of those 3 years being on hallndales home field?? as a football fan and realiest even if they look good in the summer with no pads no contact and no pressha wouldnt you need to actually see them do something when the season start to actually say they got over the hump.

I tell you this Dillard if Bud Martin was comming back I would put y'all hands down district champs.. I liked kid... But yea I know Hallandale started hot last year and fell off towards the end but they got a lot coming back and they look good.. So I give the stick to Hallandale as of right now..

I tell you this Dillard if Bud Martin was comming back I would put y'all hands down district champs.. I liked kid... But yea I know Hallandale started hot last year and fell off towards the end but they got a lot coming back and they look good.. So I give the stick to Hallandale as of right now..

NO THEY DONT check there roster and bud wasnt all that he made waaaay more mistakes theen he made good 1's he was booed off the field plenty times and stop lyn ta yo self...really fell off? no dey ran n2 competiton anybdy can look good vs hollywood hills mcarthur south broward coral springs ettc y u thank dey schedule all those  soft  azz non-district opponents cuz dey kno dey will lose y u thank dey stopped playn plantation every 1st game of the year cuz every year dey started 0-1 soo stop di** ridin and act like  u no football.

NO THEY DONT check there roster and bud wasnt all that he made waaaay more mistakes theen he made good 1's he was booed off the field plenty times and stop lyn ta yo self...really fell off? no dey ran n2 competiton anybdy can look good vs hollywood hills mcarthur south broward coral springs ettc y u thank dey schedule all those soft azz non-district opponents cuz dey kno dey will lose y u thank dey stopped playn plantation every 1st game of the year cuz every year dey started 0-1 soo stop di** ridin and act like u no football.

Why put up a Blog if you can't respect ppl's opinion ? You asked a question we answered it, Now you tryna convince us we are wrong. Obviously your judgement is clouded cause your biased toward anybody on Dillard schedule. I don't factor into history I factor in the here and now.. Respect ppl's mind about there opinion. Your points aren't valid there the past that's exactly why I don't respond to them. I speak on what I see .

@MacMittens You are so right. Me and the Dillard guy got into it one day on here about Dillard and I said all people are worried about is what a school has done recently stop mentioning the past. Who cares what Dillard did in the 70's, 80's, 90's and the early 2000's I mean people do to a certain period and they give their respects on history but the big question is what are they doing now.

NO THEY DONT check there roster and bud wasnt all that he made waaaay more mistakes theen he made good 1's he was booed off the field plenty times and stop lyn ta yo self...really fell off? no dey ran n2 competiton anybdy can look good vs hollywood hills mcarthur south broward coral springs ettc y u thank dey schedule all those soft azz non-district opponents cuz dey kno dey will lose y u thank dey stopped playn plantation every 1st game of the year cuz every year dey started 0-1 soo stop di** ridin and act like u no football.

Come on I ain't d*** riding.. I'm just seeing it from my point of view.. You know more about Dillard then me.. Will see doing the year.. I'll be sliding to a couple of broward games this year...

@MacMittens You are so right. Me and the Dillard guy got into it one day on here about Dillard and I said all people are worried about is what a school has done recently stop mentioning the past. Who cares what Dillard did in the 70's, 80's, 90's and the early 2000's I mean people do to a certain period and they give their respects on history but the big question is what are they doing now.

REALLY SLICK.!?? you are sad pathetic and confused you base yo opinion off how the majority feel thats lame a.f you know dam well what this debate is about this debate aint got NOTHING.!! to do with the 70's 80's 90's or early 2000's were talking about now 2014.!! and what hallandale has done to b getting all this hype.......YOU.!! out yo own mouth pieace dat hallandale is over-hyped now all of sudden yo opinion has changed you is as bandwagon as they come have yo own mind bra untill then u get no respect from me u switch  up more then a female..talking about what are they doing now....there beating hallandale azz and continuin to progress thats what they are doing....better act like u know.

Come on I ain't d*** riding.. I'm just seeing it from my point of view.. You know more about Dillard then me.. Will see doing the year.. I'll be sliding to a couple of broward games this year...

AND WHEN THEY DO EVERY THING I SAID THERE GOIN TO DO DONT GET MISSIN THE SAME FOOLISHNESS WENT ON ON THESE BOARDS LAST SUMMER TO ONLY END UP LOOKIN STUPID DURIN THE SEASON...I CANT RESPECT YO POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE  IF U KNOW FOOTBALL U KNO DAM WELL HALLANDALE IS ALL PRE-SEASON HYPE EVVVVERY YEAR BUMP WAT YAL TALKN BOUT THIS IS A WHAT HAVE U DONE LATELY GAME AND NOT ONLY HAVE THEY NOT.!!! HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN YEARS BUT NEAITHER HAS THEY HAVE BEATEN DILLARD && B4 THEY CAN B PUT OVA DILLARD OR GIVIN ANY HYPE THEY HAVE TO PROVE WHY THEY DESERVE THAT HYPE AND THEY HAVEN'T.!!  ALL I'M SAYIN IZ PUMP YA BREAKS ON GIVIN THEM ALL THIS HYPE AND SEE WHAT THEY DO WHEN THE GAMES COUNT ANYBODY CAN LOOK GOOD IN THE SUMMER OR A SPRING GAME.

AND WHEN THEY DO EVERY THING I SAID THERE GOIN TO DO DONT GET MISSIN THE SAME FOOLISHNESS WENT ON ON THESE BOARDS LAST SUMMER TO ONLY END UP LOOKIN STUPID DURIN THE SEASON...I CANT RESPECT YO POINT OF VIEW BECAUSE IF U KNOW FOOTBALL U KNO DAM WELL HALLANDALE IS ALL PRE-SEASON HYPE EVVVVERY YEAR BUMP WAT YAL TALKN BOUT THIS IS A WHAT HAVE U DONE LATELY GAME AND NOT ONLY HAVE THEY NOT.!!! HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS IN YEARS BUT NEAITHER HAS THEY HAVE BEATEN DILLARD && B4 THEY CAN B PUT OVA DILLARD OR GIVIN ANY HYPE THEY HAVE TO PROVE WHY THEY DESERVE THAT HYPE AND THEY HAVEN'T.!! ALL I'M SAYIN IZ PUMP YA BREAKS ON GIVIN THEM ALL THIS HYPE AND SEE WHAT THEY DO WHEN THE GAMES COUNT ANYBODY CAN LOOK GOOD IN THE SUMMER OR A SPRING GAME.

Which I agree with you but you can't dismiss what them boyz got over there.. That's why I think they gotta leg up on y'all boyz.. I can be wrong.. Will see tho homie.. I'm not hating on Dillard... Gotta see what y'all new qb brings... We can even slide to some games...

REALLY SLICK.!?? you are sad pathetic and confused you base yo opinion off how the majority feel thats lame a.f you know dam well what this debate is about this debate aint got NOTHING.!! to do with the 70's 80's 90's or early 2000's were talking about now 2014.!! and what hallandale has done to b getting all this hype.......YOU.!! out yo own mouth pieace dat hallandale is over-hyped now all of sudden yo opinion has changed you is as bandwagon as they come have yo own mind bra untill then u get no respect from me u switch up more then a female..talking about what are they doing now....there beating hallandale azz and continuin to progress thats what they are doing....better act like u know.

Damn you ah Big Crybaby nobody hyping Hallendale . Are you slow or what you put up the schedule and asked for opinions. I put up possible loses and you start crying and you kept bringing them up. Damn get out yo feelings ppl have a right to voice there own opinion Respect that Yo. You all whining like a child cause ppl don't agree with you. You don't know Football if you went out there and seen them and don't think they lose 3 to 5 games . Theres a difference between being a realest and being in denial you keep talking bout what Dillard did to them last year but Dillard has lost 14 to 15 starters Hallendale brings back 17 starters off a young team . Hallendale Qb is experienced and better than Collins and a 2016 kid he young he brings back his top 3 Receivers & Rb and 3 ol. This a new year and I feel Hallendale will take that next step. You fail to realize Dillard don't get all the talent like they use to. St.Thomas, Hallendale,American Hertiage, Monarch,Coconut Creek, Flanagan, Miramar have more talent than Dillard thats fact. Go to 247 & Rivals see who loaded up. You talk like you know , But the more you talk the less you show me you know.. Wake up to reality don't hit me with nothing that happen last year. Hit me with Off season facts and who are the Studs that can push Dillard. They have 75% of unproven talent next season will tell if they make a name for themselves. I played the game Coach the game and know the game . Ain't nothing you can tell me I don't know..

Which I agree with you but you can't dismiss what them boyz got over there.. That's why I think they gotta leg up on y'all boyz.. I can be wrong.. Will see tho homie.. I'm not hating on Dillard... Gotta see what y'all new qb brings... We can even slide to some games...

UM DOWN JUS SHOOT ME Y 10 IN A MESSAGE BRA....AND HOW CAN YOU SAY WHAT THEY HAVE WHEN THERE PLAYING BELOW AVERAGE COMPETITION BUT R LOZING WHEN THEY PLAY COMPEITION THE SCORES DONT LIE BRA THEY MAY HAVE TALENT TO BEAT UP ON THESE WEAK ASS SCHOOLSTY SCHEDULE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN BEAT THEM AN THAS WHY THEY SCHEDULE THEM PUT THEM AGAINST SOME REAL SCHOOLS THEN TALK TO ME BUT THERE COACH ARE AFRAID TO BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE BLOWN OUT...SO IF U WANA CALL THEM WORLD BEATERS BECAUSE THERE PUTN UP 50 VS HOLLYWOOD HILLS S.BROWARD MCARTHUR CORAL SPRINGS ETC...THEN GONE HEAD BUT THERE RECORD AGAINST REAL COMPETION DO NOT LIE.!!

Damn you ah Big Crybaby nobody hyping Hallendale . Are you slow or what you put up the schedule and asked for opinions. I put up possible loses and you start crying and you kept bringing them up. Damn get out yo feelings ppl have a right to voice there own opinion Respect that Yo. You all whining like a child cause ppl don't agree with you. You don't know Football if you went out there and seen them and don't think they lose 3 to 5 games . Theres a difference between being a realest and being in denial you keep talking bout what Dillard did to them last year but Dillard has lost 14 to 15 starters Hallendale brings back 17 starters off a young team . Hallendale Qb is experienced and better than Collins and a 2016 kid he young he brings back his top 3 Receivers & Rb and 3 ol. This a new year and I feel Hallendale will take that next step. You fail to realize Dillard don't get all the talent like they use to. St.Thomas, Hallendale,American Hertiage, Monarch,Coconut Creek, Flanagan, Miramar have more talent than Dillard thats fact. Go to 247 & Rivals see who loaded up. You talk like you know , But the more you talk the less you show me you know.. Wake up to reality don't hit me with nothing that happen last year. Hit me with Off season facts and who are the Studs that can push Dillard. They have 75% of unproven talent next season will tell if they make a name for themselves. I played the game Coach the game and know the game . Ain't nothing you can tell me I don't know..

ALL IMA SY IS LET THE GAMES AND THE ENDIN RESULT DO THE TALKIN U ENTITLED TO YO OWN OPINION JUST LIKE ME AND REGARDLESS OF HOW ME OR U FEEL DOSENT MEAN THATS HOW THE ACTUALL GAME IS GOING TO GO WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. NUN OF THIS IS GOING TO PROVE ME OR U RIGHT..OR WRONG

@Dillard_High_Panthers Do you not know how to read??? I'm with you about Hallandale being hyped up every year and I don't understand why when they haven't proven anything. Look I was simply explaining to Macmittens1112 that you pump up Dillard too much and from are previous debates all you did was talk about how Dillard was so so good in past but wouldn't talk about the future. You know what I'll say this, if Dillard goes to states this year I'mma give yaw all the praise in the world and if they don't well..... I'mma keep talking and I'm sure everybody else will do the same.