DILLARD HIGH 2014 SCHEDULE

I have to agree with DHS here our district is not very strong either...not sure Plantation will even put up a big fight either really....but I still Dillard can make noise just I cannot have them beating Central in the playoffs yet...we'll see though I hope Dillard does well they deserve a nice playoff run just havent been able to have one with Central in their way 

And i gree wih  justlike back in 2007 2008 when i was playing dillard had nice runs them years to but ran into st thomas in the second round both years and both years st thomas was NATIONAL champs..... when its all said and done here NO one is saying off rip dillard is beating central but to go as far to say 4-6 and all the other disrespect is really sad.

And i gree wih  justlike back in 2007 2008 when i was playing dillard had nice runs them years to but ran into st thomas in the second round both years and both years st thomas was NATIONAL champs..... when its all said and done here NO one is saying off rip dillard is beating central but to go as far to say 4-6 and all the other disrespect is really sad.

STA was not a national champ in 2007 only in 2008 and 2010 we were...2007 we did win it all. Fun times very fun times lol. I agree Dillard will not be having a .500 or losing record that is crazy talk 

STA was not a national champ in 2007 only in 2008 and 2010 we were...2007 we did win it all. Fun times very fun times lol. I agree Dillard will not be having a .500 or losing record that is crazy talk 

My bad i thought they were but they still won it all though. lol and it is crazy talk EXTREME crazy talk thats why i feel like it's something personal because nobody who knows the game and know these schools would say something so foolish.

@Dillard_High_Panthers What the hell are you talking about I never said anything negative about Dillard coming into this upcoming season all I said was a 10-0 finish into the playoffs or a 9-1 finish into the playoffs. As you can see everybody think's my prediction was wrong except you. Aye but you know what I was being nice but you know what I'mma be real honest now that I look at it. Dillard has not been good on the road in OOS games so I don't know why yaw keep scheduling them. 2010 51-7 lost to East St. Louis and in 2013 46-32 lost against Stephenville. Dillard hasn't beat Plantation in over 6 years not 6 years straight years though. In addition, Dillard lost to Ely and yes I know it's a rival game in the annual soul bowl game. Mind you everyone was picking Dillard to win and yaw got beat beat 50-0 which Ely lost their 1st four games straight coming into the season. Deerfield Beach I'm not high on them, but last year they were undefeated until they met up with Miramar and as far as easy districts Dillard should be considered as being in one. Coconut Creek, Suncoast, Pembroke Pines Charter and Archbishop McCarthy all suck. Boynton Beach is so-so and Hallandale since 2004 has made the playoffs only twice and hasn't made it past the 2nd round. So when people are on here discrediting Dillard they have a valid reason and I have before but that was last year this is a new year coming up so come now I mean if I was being negative then I can I see you having something to say.

@Dillard_High_Panthers What the hell are you talking about I never said anything negative about Dillard coming into this upcoming season all I said was a 10-0 finish into the playoffs or a 9-1 finish into the playoffs. As you can see everybody think's my prediction was wrong except you. Aye but you know what I was being nice but you know what I'mma be real honest now that I look at it. Dillard has not been good on the road in OOS games so I don't know why yaw keep scheduling them. 2010 51-7 lost to East St. Louis and in 2013 46-32 lost against Stephenville. Dillard hasn't beat Plantation in over 6 years not 6 years straight years though. In addition, Dillard lost to Ely and yes I know it's a rival game in the annual soul bowl game. Mind you everyone was picking Dillard to win and yaw got beat beat 50-0 which Ely lost their 1st four games straight coming into the season. Deerfield Beach I'm not high on them, but last year they were undefeated until they met up with Miramar and as far as easy districts Dillard should be considered as being in one. Coconut Creek, Suncoast, Pembroke Pines Charter and Archbishop McCarthy all suck. Boynton Beach is so-so and Hallandale since 2004 has made the playoffs only twice and hasn't made it past the 2nd round. So when people are on here discrediting Dillard they have a valid reason and I have before but that was last year this is a new year coming up so come now I mean if I was being negative then I can I see you having something to say.

NOOOO the real question bra is what are you talking about i NEVER.!! said you were disrespecting dillard for this upcoming season i even said we predicted the same outcome...I SAID.!! that last year!! YOU....including other discounted dillard in alot of games only to come up looking foolish in the end thats what i said...nothing about this year you was so quick to get defensive because i but including u in perenthesis that you didnt closely read everything.....AND now your saying if i want you to be a realiest etc etc etc wasnt you pose to be a realiest from the start if u trully believe that 9-1 mark then stick to it all im saying is dont say something then when 2 or 3 others come on here and say something diffrent u come back and say "OH I GUESS MY PREDICTION WAS WAAAY OFF" lets not forget here the argument was never about me thinking dillard had the toughest district or that dillard was going to automatically win state the argument here is the lack of respect dillard is getting but the praise hallandale boynton beach is getting but yet both of them has proven NOTHING.! and both lost to dillard last year so for you to bring up stats about hallandale and there past that dosent do anything but help soldify my point...And for the record i'm NOT.! the only one who feels this way STA and JOSH do as well. And before i go i thought i should let u know that dillard has done fairly well in OOS games in 2010? NO but u also have to take into consideration that that same school was fined and had to forfeit those games for playing with 28 in elgiable players some over the age of 20 last year we was up 28-6 so i wouldnt call that not showing fairly well and they dont have a OOS game this year they play IMG sunsentinal made a typo.

REALLY??? creek boytnon beach hallandale??? please explain to me your reasoning....because last time i checked dillard beat all them teams last year including 7-0 hallandale at there field so please tell me how a 7-3 team last year will so horribly digress this year hallandale havent beaten dillard since we started playing them every year 3 years ago creek?? lmao are u on drugs boytnon beach last time i checked they came down here with a 6-0 record last year and what happend they lost....they said carol city would blow out dilard in the 1st round last year.... was actually 24.!!! point favorites and what happend they was down 21-0 at halftime so excuse me if i'm a little riled up because you all are talking like dillard was 0-10 last year or 1-9 and i'm on here talking about were going to win th championship this year dillard has as a lot of talent i study this school and at every practice i know what i see if dillard was heading for a down year i have ZERO shame in saying so but thats not the case.

First off those teams bring back more experience and talent than Dillard. I saw Dillard F.I.U scrimmages and a couple of 7 on 7's. Creek is going to be good they have some really good players. Hallendale was young last year they are going to be good. Boynton Beach beat Dillard lasy year last I checked. My boy Jordan Merrill is on the team thatz my boy. Jason Collins is no Bud Martin . Dillard is young. I'm giving my opinion cause I seen those teams with my eyes and not what I read. I said those games could go either way but I expect Dillard to lose those games. I know Dillard history no need to explain.

@MacMittens1112 Me and the Dillard guy go at it all the time but it's still love on here though no hate shoot we go back to them days on youtube lol...... Anyways you just got on here and you seem to think the same of Dillard as I do. Now I'd like for Dillard to do well this year but history says no especially with Central standing in their way.

@MacMittens1112 Me and the Dillard guy go at it all the time but it's still love on here though no hate shoot we go back to them days on youtube lol...... Anyways you just got on here and you seem to think the same of Dillard as I do. Now I'd like for Dillard to do well this year but history says no especially with Central standing in their way.

He flew off the deep end when I predicted what might be loses. He going by history I'm going by site and eyes. Coconut Creek will be good mark my words . Hallendale brings back basically there whole offense. This dude ask opinions and get in his feelings when your honest with him. Creek Secondary is probably top 5 in the State, Monarch top 5 Receiving core, Boynton you know bout them , Dillard has more to replace then any of those teams.

First off those teams bring back more experience and talent than Dillard. I saw Dillard F.I.U scrimmages and a couple of 7 on 7's. Creek is going to be good they have some really good players. Hallendale was young last year they are going to be good. Boynton Beach beat Dillard lasy year last I checked. My boy Jordan Merrill is on the team thatz my boy. Jason Collins is no Bud Martin . Dillard is young. I'm giving my opinion cause I seen those teams with my eyes and not what I read. I said those games could go either way but I expect Dillard to lose those games. I know Dillard history no need to explain.

UMMM no boynton beach did not beat dillard how u think boytnon beach got that 1 lost on there 9-1 record?? dillard gave it to them thats eactly why the was district runner up and we were district champions ......and really hallandale was young bra please stop the excuses hallandalehad more seniors on that team than anybody that was the same team we thrashed when they were jr's and sophmores wen we started playing them 3 years ago all the prospects they had that made there team graduatedin june dont believe me check the stats and roster homeboy and you say those teams brung back more talent really??? what talent is that creek didnt even have a winning record last year lmao.!! and you say you look at how the teams did in the 7 on 7's ummmmm you couldnt have because if u did you would have known that dillard made it do the final game where was hallandale or boynton or creek??? oh im sorry they was disqualified waaaay before. and last but not least u say collins is kno bud martin ...collins is waaay better then martin if u went to every gameand practice like i did u would know that the only reason why he started was becuase the O.C was his dad and you would also know that every game fans was booing him off the field and askin for #12 witch is jason you wouldnt know his talents because this would be his first year starting only thing im going to say to you is stay tuned.

@Dillard_High_Panthers Why do you think people have so much doubt in Dillard this year and I know your an alumni but be real when answering this question. What do you really expect from Dillard of course you gone say 10-0 but is their any games your skeptical about.

Thats the thing slick i'm not predicting 10-0 i Never did i said 9-1 more likely 8-2 thats what i'm saying its alot of games that can go eaither way...soul bowl...the IMG game .....boynton beach....hallandale.....being that those are district games.......((the last 2 i meantioned of course)) all im saying the reason why i feel the way that i feel because it's the same thing every year when it comes to dillard the same farfetched preictions and opinions all i'm saying is why so much faith and praise for hallandale BB and creek...like reaally what have they done lol especially creek they was know where sniffing the playoffs with a weak schedule hallandale has lost to dillard 3 years str8 with 2 out of the 3 at home and every year they was the favorite this is boynton beach only 2nd time they will be facing us 1st was last year and they lost. all i'm saying is they have done NOTHING.!! to get the praise that there getting a wise football realiest will say str8 up "they have to show me they can beat this team before i can put them over this team" and neaither of them has done that we even have beaten hallandale with less....can it be possible that we just know how to beat them??? and last but not least have you took a look at there schedule this year?? just like last year another cake walk schedule especially hallandale really u have 2 teams drop out your district and u can pick anyteam to play that u want and this your out of district schedule.....mcarthur hollywood hills south broward and coral springs...teams that didnt have a winning record for the last how many years lol??? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS.!! have u guys ever took into contex that thats why both boynton beach and hallandale had the year that they had last year was because a weak schedule and then when they ran into competition they lost.!

Does Coconut Creek have a great offense coming up in 2014? Obviously the secondary but will they be putting up points?

Yes they have young great receivers in Emmanuel Greene, Benjamin Victors and a St.Thomas transfer Charles at Rb who is blowing up as of late and added a couple of offers.. Creek will be good them and Monarch is going to be a good game.

Does Coconut Creek have a great offense coming up in 2014? Obviously the secondary but will they be putting up points?

NO THEY DO NOT.! creek will be in the bottom half of the district this year will they improve by a game or two maybe but the district will be just like last year boynton beach and hallandale with there weak schedule will be again fighting for the district runner up spot the last game of the season only this time it will be @ hallandale and not BB.

UMMM no boynton beach did not beat dillard how u think boytnon beach got that 1 lost on there 9-1 record?? dillard gave it to them thats eactly why the was district runner up and we were district champions ......and really hallandale was young bra please stop the excuses hallandalehad more seniors on that team than anybody that was the same team we thrashed when they were jr's and sophmores wen we started playing them 3 years ago all the prospects they had that made there team graduatedin june dont believe me check the stats and roster homeboy and you say those teams brung back more talent really??? what talent is that creek didnt even have a winning record last year lmao.!! and you say you look at how the teams did in the 7 on 7's ummmmm you couldnt have because if u did you would have known that dillard made it do the final game where was hallandale or boynton or creek??? oh im sorry they was disqualified waaaay before. and last but not least u say collins is kno bud martin ...collins is waaay better then martin if u went to every gameand practice like i did u would know that the only reason why he started was becuase the O.C was his dad and you would also know that every game fans was booing him off the field and askin for #12 witch is jason you wouldnt know his talents because this would be his first year starting only thing im going to say to you is stay tuned.

Man what you talking Creek or Hallendale didn't even come to Dolphins 7 on 7. Where do you get your info. I saw Dillard in gear and Hallendale and Creek not going by 7 on 7 's. Man Hallendale bring back there whole offense what you talking bout, I know the Rb & Wr Coach. Like I said Dillard lost more than those teams. If I was wrong about the Boynton Beach lose. But they will beat Dillard . Just not impressed with Dillard like that No running game replacing a Qb & 2 Wr's . Smdh... You're in denial.

NO THEY DO NOT.! creek will be in the bottom half of the district this year will they improve by a game or two maybe but the district will be just like last year boynton beach and hallandale with there weak schedule will be again fighting for the district runner up spot the last game of the season only this time it will be @ hallandale and not BB.

Have you seen Creek play ? I'm from Dade I gain nothing telling you who I think is on the rise . I like Creek they will make a Monarch like improvement . I seen Jason Collins in the flesh make mistakes. He is a solid Qb but no Bud Martin . I rep Booker T. Just voicing my opinion. So get out ya feelings .

Have you seen Creek play ? I'm from Dade I gain nothing telling you who I think is on the rise . I like Creek they will make a Monarch like improvement . I seen Jason Collins in the flesh make mistakes. He is a solid Qb but no Bud Martin . I rep Booker T. Just voicing my opinion. So get out ya feelings .

out my feelings.?? just be gald i cant say what i want to say because this a public forum so im going to stick to the topic at hand bra.! first off i was never in my feelings this is strictcly about football and thats what we are discussing. all i'm trying to tell you is broward is my city you from dade so 9 imes out of 10 thats where your expertise lye these schools you are talking about have been the same waay for yeeeaaarrrssss.!! i have played against them and coached against them so I.!! KNOW what i am talking about u say creek will make a monarch type improvement ....really so your predicting that they will fair well against out of district competetion then struggle against there district opponents because if you didnt know thats what happend to monarch started out 4-0 because of a weak schedule and coudlnt get pass b.a who was 2-8 or ely so there for they still didnt make the playoffs then u say collins is know bud fool!! i worked with bud practiced with bud have plenty of film on both i bleed this football stuff bud was not all that he made more mistakes then he made good choices thats exactly y he wasnt liked by even his own teammates if u would have been at soul bowl his own team mates was trying to fight him only to be pulled back by authorites and the fans was cheering because they wanted him off the field and when collins did step on the field he balled everytime thats why the fans wanted him. are u entitled to yo own opinions?? yeah u are but leave the facts to me just like i would leave the facts about dade schools to you.

Man what you talking Creek or Hallendale didn't even come to Dolphins 7 on 7. Where do you get your info. I saw Dillard in gear and Hallendale and Creek not going by 7 on 7 's. Man Hallendale bring back there whole offense what you talking bout, I know the Rb & Wr Coach. Like I said Dillard lost more than those teams. If I was wrong about the Boynton Beach lose. But they will beat Dillard . Just not impressed with Dillard like that No running game replacing a Qb & 2 Wr's . Smdh... You're in denial.

YOUR not impressed and i'm in denial lol your from dade that was to be expected like i said in the other message keep your facts with dade schools and let me handle this down here with broward schools because obviously you know nothing about broward other then what you see off a couple clips or whatever your trying to talk to someone who attends every practice every 7on7 every film sesession every game just like u know coaches so do i so all that your talking about dosent mean anything talk to me when the games are being played unfortunately for you by then you will no longer get on here because you will once again be made foolish untill creek hallandale boynton beach prove that they can beat dillard by actually doing it you cant tell me nothing because the track record shows that dillard has owned those teams str8 up.!

YOUR not impressed and i'm in denial lol your from dade that was to be expected like i said in the other message keep your facts with dade schools and let me handle this down here with broward schools because obviously you know nothing about broward other then what you see off a couple clips or whatever your trying to talk to someone who attends every practice every 7on7 every film sesession every game just like u know coaches so do i so all that your talking about dosent mean anything talk to me when the games are being played unfortunately for you by then you will no longer get on here because you will once again be made foolish untill creek hallandale boynton beach prove that they can beat dillard by actually doing it you cant tell me nothing because the track record shows that dillard has owned those teams str8 up.!

So where were you Saturday then ? What happen to Dillard ? I know Broward County like the back of my hand as well Coached vs some of the Coaches. I will repeat again Jason Collins isn't better than Bud Martin . I can say what I want whats up with you Buddy ? This is a different day and age a lot of the ole push overs are getting better. You're biased cause your ah Dillard Alum. But remember I told you so mr. Know it all. You go ask a question and answer it for me . Lmao.. Like I said you in yo feelings taking things personal. I'ma Swamper Born & Raised Overtown so what you saying to me means nothing. Cause my boys loaded and we ain't losing to bad I can't say the same bout Dillard. In F-5 We trust.

So where were you Saturday then ? What happen to Dillard ? I know Broward County like the back of my hand as well Coached vs some of the Coaches. I will repeat again Jason Collins isn't better than Bud Martin . I can say what I want whats up with you Buddy ? This is a different day and age a lot of the ole push overs are getting better. You're biased cause your ah Dillard Alum. But remember I told you so mr. Know it all. You go ask a question and answer it for me . Lmao.. Like I said you in yo feelings taking things personal. I'ma Swamper Born & Raised Overtown so what you saying to me means nothing. Cause my boys loaded and we ain't losing to bad I can't say the same bout Dillard. In F-5 We trust.

And thats good for you bra i happen to like BTW so nothing you said would make me feel some type of way as far as in where i was saturday bra i was there when we lost to southridge another talented team who lost to the tornadoes so know shame in that out of 70 something teams we made it to the final 4 after losing the very 1st game of the tournament last year. and as for creek and monarch yeah they wasnt there because they were competing in  a weaker tournament where creek lost.!! and monarch won by default because all the other teams was that bad.

And thats good for you bra i happen to like BTW so nothing you said would make me feel some type of way as far as in where i was saturday bra i was there when we lost to southridge another talented team who lost to the tornadoes so know shame in that out of 70 something teams we made it to the final 4 after losing the very 1st game of the tournament last year. and as for creek and monarch yeah they wasnt there because they were competing in a weaker tournament where creek lost.!! and monarch won by default because all the other teams was that bad.

Bruh Dolphins was 2 weeks ago , The Nike Festival was this weekend and Dillard lose to Flanagan in the Semi Finals. Booker T. Won that one as well .. And the week before was Strike Where Creek was and so was American Hertiage and Booker T. And Carol City. That weak 7 on 7 was called the Mac and it was for Broward & Palm Beach teams I guess Creek pulled out because they didn't wanna travel to Coconut Grove and the Mac was closer. I guess why they didn't show up to the Nike Festival.

Bruh Dolphins was 2 weeks ago , The Nike Festival was this weekend and Dillard lose to Flanagan in the Semi Finals. Booker T. Won that one as well .. And the week before was Strike Where Creek was and so was American Hertiage and Booker T. And Carol City. That weak 7 on 7 was called the Mac and it was for Broward & Palm Beach teams I guess Creek pulled out because they didn't wanna travel to Coconut Grove and the Mac was closer. I guess why they didn't show up to the Nike Festival.

And your absolutely right. the thing is though while i would have perferd dillard be in the finals and represent each tournament but to be in the semis in both tournaments after not even being close last year says alot i have know shame and losing to southridge or flanagan to teams who are also exected to make a run in the playoffs. spring game was just last month and teams are still putting things in taking things out therefor when kick off classics and etc start to roll around they can perfect everything new they installed. regardless of what anybody say on this board i'm looking foward to this season it's going to be shockers all over the place teams that was expected to dominate all of a sudden losing to teams that many believed shouldnt even have been in the game teams who was thought to be a doormat actually making some noise i just feel this season is going to be full of suprises and thats why i love football you just never know.