IMG Football Schedule announced 2019

VeniceIndianFan

18 hours ago, LAZ said:

I’ve seen this but their schedule doesn’t make sense. It shows them playing the likes of  Vero Beach,  Clearwater Academy and Superior.  Could they be JV games?

Don’t believe it’s JV at least for Vero wondering if it’s an 8 man team? Vero Beach besides the main high school also has St Edwards left the FHSAA a few years ago for the Sunshine League as well as a Masters Academy of Vero Beach an 8 man team. I’m thinking it’s an 8 man game and someone just heard Vero Beach and put the main high schools address in. The “school” looks like it’s tiny and ran out of a strip mall I don’t know if there’s any way they could play 11-man football.

On 5/21/2019 at 4:39 PM, LAZ said:

I’ve seen this but their schedule doesn’t make sense. It shows them playing the likes of  Vero Beach,  Clearwater Academy and Superior.  Could they be JV games?

@LAZ This is an 11-man program... I think Vero was supposed to schedule Chaminade-Madonna on October 18th, but has since been replaced with Grant Career & Technical (GCTE). I am looking at Chaminade's schedule right now on their school site and they have Western on their schedule for that date. So there is that.

38 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

@LAZ This is an 11-man program... I think Vero was supposed to schedule Chaminade-Madonna on October 18th, but has since been replaced with Grant Career & Technical (GCTE). I am looking at Chaminade's schedule right now on their school site and they have Western on their schedule for that date. So there is that.

And now I see the post about the player cards that are being sold that have Chaminade-Madonna on the schedule... so I am trying to figure out what schedule is correct and is this GCTE even playing Vero Beach as this school is showing... I think @LAZ is right... something doesn't seem right. Why would Vero Beach even entertain playing a first-year school given the fact this would hurt their RPI for the playoffs? It doesn't make sense. 

Another one I've come across is this Randazzo School in Coconut Creek. They have teams like Village Academy, Hialeah Miami Lakes, Reagan, Seminole Ridge on their schedule. But they also have Eastland Christian which doesn't play 11 man. And they have Highlands Christian which dropped 11 man football years ago.

I've also seen Hollywood Christian on a few schedules and they also dropped 11 man a few years ago.

Very confusing.