FINAL DILLARD 58 TARAVELLA 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Ok where to start ...first things first WOW!!! 58-7!!! Jesus!! Secondly if Dillard can stay healthy and the kids keep their grades up to par && stay out of trouble Dillard will give every team on there schedule problems I mean serious problems!!!

this team finally has a identity; their OC is no joke and this defense my god I’m sorry the black hole panther defense they was on Taravella ass like tissue all night lol they had about 9 to 10 take aways no exaggeration & their fast & disciplined. And most of all they didn’t let up. The entire coaching staff is revamped and their out for blood. I know this only spring and we didn’t play Mater dei but dammit this program has come a long way and from last year to this year shesshhh!! This team is a juggernaut in the making. Our Qb runs 4 deep & they all have legs & a arm. Our rbs are str8 dogs. And our  OL & DL has vastly improved & actually getting a legit push. Our offense finally has a no huddle. And our kicker & punter are both bad asses. 

This is the most points Dillard has put up since winning 70-0 over pompano In 2012. And our biggest home scoring margin in over 12 years and our first spring game win in over 6 years. 

@oldOLcoach @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @badbird @954gator @561_Fan @A-Town561 The roar is finally back.

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ok where to start ...first things first WOW!!! 58-7!!! Jesus!! Secondly if Dillard can stay healthy and the kids keep their grades up to par && stay out of trouble Dillard will give every team on there schedule problems I mean serious problems!!!

this team finally has a identity; their OC is no joke and this defense my god I’m sorry the black hole panther defense they was on Taravella ass like tissue all night lol they had about 9 to 10 take aways no exaggeration & their fast & disciplined. And most of all they didn’t let up. The entire coaching staff is revamped and their out for blood. I know this only spring and we didn’t play Mater dei but dammit this program has come a long way and from last year to this year shesshhh!! This team is a juggernaut in the making. Our Qb runs 4 deep & they all have legs & a arm. Our rbs are str8 dogs. And our  OL & DL has vastly improved & actually getting a legit push. Our offense finally has a no huddle. And our kicker & punter are both bad asses. 

This is the most points Dillard has put up since winning 70-0 over pompano In 2012. And our biggest home scoring margin in over 12 years and our first spring game win in over 6 years. 

@oldOLcoach @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @badbird @954gator @561_Fan @A-Town561 The roar is finally back.

Congrats on the win. No doubt Dillard is good. However, keep in mind that you played a scrub team tonight. I look forward to the regular season. It should be interesting to see if Dillard can make a deep playoff run.

4 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Congrats on the win. No doubt Dillard is good. However, keep in mind that you played a scrub team tonight. I look forward to the regular season. It should be interesting to see if Dillard can make a deep playoff run.

Make no mistake I’m not bragging but let me many tell it we are a scrub team. Plus Taravella finished 7-4 last season. And two Dillard has come a really long way man from the season we had last year to now and the team that I see on the field is just wow. Even when we use to play “lesser competition” in the past we would dam near struggle we wasn’t “50” point nobody.

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Make no mistake I’m not bragging but let me many tell it we are a scrub team. Plus Taravella finished 7-4 last season. And two Dillard has come a really long way man from the season we had last year to now and the team that I see on the field is just wow. Even when we use to play “lesser competition” in the past we would dam near struggle we wasn’t “50” point nobody.

Word I heard from a source at the game was that taravella QB was pretty bad

Regardless Dillard definitely looked good, they have a ways to go but as long as they protect their talent in off-season they have a chance to be very good this year

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Was not calling Dillard a scrub team. Scrub teams don't score 50+ points. But Taravella has been pretty bad historically. Never seen them make a run. I may be in South Florida in September. I will be sure to take in a Dillard game with my man, BH.

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Was not calling Dillard a scrub team. Scrub teams don't score 50+ points. But Taravella has been pretty bad historically. Never seen them make a run. I may be in South Florida in September. I will be sure to take in a Dillard game with my man, BH.

How is he doing anyway and yea man that will b awesome look forward to meeting up again after 3 years lol and yea I’m just proud of the Dillard team I’m seeing the last two years 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

How is he doing anyway and yea man that will b awesome look forward to meeting up again after 3 years lol and yea I’m just proud of the Dillard team I’m seeing the last two years 

I last spoke to him in early April. I told him we would speak again after Memorial Day when I had a chance to see the spring games. He is okay. 

Yeah, it would be good to catch up. I will keep you posted. 

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I last spoke to him in early April. I told him we would speak again after Memorial Day when I had a chance to see the spring games. He is okay. 

Yeah, it would be good to catch up. I will keep you posted. 

I can tell you this darter this Dillard team is much more aggressive and they step on your throat when they got you down they have a Monster D line and O line && they actually get a lot of push. Our qb goes 4 deep and our black hole defense smh my goodness 

2 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I can tell you this darter this Dillard team is much more aggressive and they step on your throat when they got you down they have a Monster D line and O line && they actually get a lot of push. Our qb goes 4 deep and our black hole defense smh my goodness 

I realize Dillard is good. I am looking forward to seeing how the playoffs go this year. For the first time in several years, your team may have a shot. We will see how it plays out. The talent was always there. It was just a matter of finding the right staff and keeping the kids at Dillard. 

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I realize Dillard is good. I am looking forward to seeing how the playoffs go this year. For the first time in several years, your team may have a shot. We will see how it plays out. The talent was always there. It was just a matter of finding the right staff and keeping the kids at Dillard. 

Your right about that I’m looking forward to the playoffs to but hey one game at a time do you know the results of other spring games 

16 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Your right about that I’m looking forward to the playoffs to but hey one game at a time do you know the results of other spring games 

Orlando area, yes:

Edgewater 10 Osceola 7

Dr. Phillips 28 Winter Park 21

Timber Creek 16 Lake Nona 14

Apopka 2 Atlantic Coast 0, Raines 6 Apopka 0

Spruce Creek 28 Atlantic Coast 7 Spruce Creek 17 Raines 7

Those are the games I saw except for Edgewater. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Orlando area, yes:

Edgewater 10 Osceola 7

Dr. Phillips 28 Winter Park 21

Timber Creek 16 Lake Nona 14

Apopka 2 Atlantic Coast 0, Raines 6 Apopka 0

Spruce Creek 28 Atlantic Coast 7 Spruce Creek 17 Raines 7

Those are the games I saw except for Edgewater. 

Why are you mixing in scores of baseball games with the scores of the spring football games?  :D