• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
561_Fan

Pahokee/Ely/Deerfield Beach

2 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

Nope..Deerfield scores on their second possession...TD pass..PK had an offense/defense scrimmage last week. Someone had the wrong info

They said ely was down 28-0 in less then 5 min and gave up 3 or 4 safeties they told me this 2 days ago 

PK has run the ball once in both games...playing the 4th RB (8th grade, Fresh in the fall) the other 3 injury/eligibility are out. They’ll be good to go in the fall

DBs running back is causing us problems 

14-7. Final, I think..the people going live left because of the weather (rain dark clouds). Offensively, PK didn’t move the ball. With 3 backs and 2 WRs out guess it was expected. The oline struggled (which is expected) with only 2 returners.

Defensively, they held their own, with 2 starting seniors out..held their passing game in check (aside from the passing td), but their RB is the real deal

11 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

14-7. Final, I think..the people going live left because of the weather (rain dark clouds). Offensively, PK didn’t move the ball. With 3 backs and 2 WRs out guess it was expected. The oline struggled (which is expected) with only 2 returners.

Defensively, they held their own, with 2 starting seniors out..held their passing game in check (aside from the passing td), but their RB is the real deal

I must say, I wasn't expecting much from Pahokee this year but they surprised the hell out of me yesterday. They easily handled Ely, and hung in there with 8A Deerfield (Deerfield was much bigger and stronger). Kudos to the Pahokee coaching change. It appears to be working!

48 minutes ago, Original1 said:

I must say, I wasn't expecting much from Pahokee this year but they surprised the hell out of me yesterday. They easily handled Ely, and hung in there with 8A Deerfield (Deerfield was much bigger and stronger). Kudos to the Pahokee coaching change. It appears to be working!

At full strength, Pahokee is gonna be hard to beat..We had 3 D1 players that didnt play...The lines is gonna be the biggest question mark. Of they can be decent, this will be a championship team

2 hours ago, Original1 said:

What was the score with ely 

Pahokee was up 28 to 0 on Ely and then they (PK) put their JV in. The final was 28-20.

Deerfield Beach was a different story. Deerfield was bigger, more depth and they had a stud running back. All the things you would expect from a strong 8A program.

But Pahokee held their own and hung in there with them. I think that final was 14-7

8 minutes ago, Original1 said:

Pahokee was up 28 to 0 on Ely and then they (PK) put their JV in. The final was 28-20.

Deerfield Beach was a different story. Deerfield was bigger, more depth and they had a stud running back. All the things you would expect from a strong 8A program.

But Pahokee held their own and hung in there with them. I think that final was 14-7

So how did ely and Deerfield look as far as I’m competing in their respective classes??

also the Deerfield at Dillard matchup what do you rank that matchup in the top 10 as must see games 

If Dillard is back the their old form, that Deerfield matchup should be pretty good. Deerfield had a huge Offensive and Defensive line. And there was a lot of them to shuffle in and out. Dillard is always loaded with skilled players. Ely may need a little bit more work. They definitely have the potential though. I really didn't pay much attention to Piper.