Vero goes 0-2 in the spring jamboree

Floridatech

1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Dwyer beat em 16-14 on a last second field goal

Boca had a QB that was very similar to the Viera QB and that kinda worried me because we play them at the end of the season

One thing for sho tho Vero needa better playbook me and others were saying that after the gam, u can't run the same plays over and over again SMH

What happened against Boca? Give us more details, as no one else is saying anything about the jamboree

23 minutes ago, FL_HS_football said:

Its a spring game, stop reading so much into the out comes of these things....................its all about evaluating talent and where the piece fit best come the fall.

I agree, Vero lost to Martin County last spring  and look how both programs seasons went last year, spring games don’t really mean much

19 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Dwyer beat em 16-14 on a last second field goal

Boca had a QB that was very similar to the Viera QB and that kinda worried me because we play them at the end of the season

One thing for sho tho Vero needa better playbook me and others were saying that after the gam, u can't run the same plays over and over again SMH

A few adjustments to make.  Maybe you should express your playbook and play calling concerns directly to Coach J.  I am sure he would welcome your input with great appreciation.  Every little bit helps.  

VB will be just fine.  

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A few adjustments to make.  Maybe you should express your playbook and play calling concerns directly to Coach J.  I am sure he would welcome your input with great appreciation.  Every little bit helps.  

VB will be just fine.  

Vero lost both games at the last second but they got potential for the regular season playoffs I don't know.......

After watching all the different highlights of this jamboree, I'm very encouraged that Vero is going to have another great year. What surprised me was Vero's running game,  there were quite a few holes opened up for McMillian. Also Ryan handled himself quite well under some heavy pressure. But I was expecting more from Vero's very talented defense which should have had a better showing. That said Vero will do very good this season.

3 hours ago, roygod said:

After watching all the different highlights of this jamboree, I'm very encouraged that Vero is going to have another great year. What surprised me was Vero's running game,  there were quite a few holes opened up for McMillian. Also Ryan handled himself quite well under some heavy pressure. But I was expecting more from Vero's very talented defense which should have had a better showing. That said Vero will do very good this season.

Wow.....a supporter.  Smart man.