Quantcast

2016 STA WR Sam Bruce to announce commitment

It will be Ohio State , Miami staff sucks.. Hearing all the tatics they have to resort to makes me smh..

Those are strong words man! lol I am not as inside as you probably are with these guys...used to be but not anymore. Anyways, what kind of tactics are they resorting to? If he goes to OSU I wish him luck but seems like all the recruiting "experts" are saying Miami...we'll see. No matter where he goes I wish the best for the young man 

Those are strong words man! lol I am not as inside as you probably are with these guys...used to be but not anymore. Anyways, what kind of tactics are they resorting to? If he goes to OSU I wish him luck but seems like all the recruiting "experts" are saying Miami...we'll see. No matter where he goes I wish the best for the young man

I don't know where he is going, I'm saying from a Offensive Scheme stand point Ohio State is a great fit. You also know Ohio State has a St. Thomas pipeline . I've heard him say several times he is big Fsu fan ..

I don't know where he is going, I'm saying from a Offensive Scheme stand point Ohio State is a great fit. You also know Ohio State has a St. Thomas pipeline . I've heard him say several times he is big Fsu fan ..

Yes they do...Bosa is there and I am very glad to see him doing well. I agree their offense is a better fit than Miami's just hoping my Canes can land him....and I have learned being a fan doesnt mean anything because at least to me it seems like every kid who goes elsewhere from the Dade/Broward area was a Miami fan growing up lol 

Yes they do...Bosa is there and I am very glad to see him doing well. I agree their offense is a better fit than Miami's just hoping my Canes can land him....and I have learned being a fan doesnt mean anything because at least to me it seems like every kid who goes elsewhere from the Dade/Broward area was a Miami fan growing up lol

Just talk to my source they say his Mom is gushing Miami hard and pulling for them. So I think it's going to be Um , Fsu might have a shot. But Mom knows best I guess.

Just talk to my source they say his Mom is gushing Miami hard and pulling for them. So I think it's going to be Um , Fsu might have a shot. But Mom knows best I guess.

Remember Alex Collins? Lol that only goes so far my friend. We'll see though would love to have him but wont be upset should be go to FSU or OSU 

I'm a big canes fan but I so dislike are coaching staff! Al golden is overrated.. I don't see what all the other canes fans see in him.. Don't get me started with coach no D!! I hate OSU and I hope he goes to FSU!

Coach D I agree he shouldve been fired after 2013...if Golden can get Miami to 8-9 wins AND A BOWL GAME WIN!! I will be happy...I think he has done good with what he faced with the scandal and the whole nine yards but now it is time to win...he needs to show he has what it takes to be a great coach 

Coach D I agree he shouldve been fired after 2013...if Golden can get Miami to 8-9 wins AND A BOWL GAME WIN!! I will be happy...I think he has done good with what he faced with the scandal and the whole nine yards but now it is time to win...he needs to show he has what it takes to be a great coach

I don't see 8 or 9 wins this year.. They not playing a soft schedule like they did last year

He didnt make Temple into a power house lol everyone knows that but if he doesnt win a bowl game this yr ill want him gone

Me and you know that but theirs a lot of canes fans that think he's the next coming of god.. He ain't prove nothing to me