Hillsborough County Trivia Part 2!

nolebull813

Ok. More trivia. 

1. Hillsborough is the oldest team in the county and started playing football in 1907. What County team is the second oldest? Bonus: what year did they start? 

2. A small private school in Tampa fielded a team only from 1945-1953. They played local JV teams, as well as small privates from the area. What is the name of the team? 

3. Another school that is now defunct played from the 60's-2000's. Who are they? 

4. Tampa Bay Tech and East Bay were called had different names a while ago. What were their former names?

5. Billy Turner and Earl Garcia are number 1 and 2 in all time wins in the county. Who is number 3? 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Ok. More trivia. 

1. Hillsborough is the oldest team in the county and started playing football in 1907. What County team is the second oldest? Bonus: what year did they start? 

2. A small private school in Tampa fielded a team only from 1945-1953. They played local JV teams, as well as small privates from the area. What is the name of the team? 

3. Another school that is now defunct played from the 60's-2000's. Who are they? 

4. Tampa Bay Tech and East Bay were called had different names a while ago. What were their former names?

5. Billy Turner and Earl Garcia are number 1 and 2 in all time wins in the county. Who is number 3? 

#4 Tampa Vocational Technical. And for east bay was it Wimauma high school?

12 minutes ago, Mr. 727 said:

#1 is Plant City in 1914.

#3 is Temple Heights (ended in 2005 I believe. My cousin went there)

#5 is Coach Callahan at Armwood. Man was fixture there. Much respect for what he did.

That's all I got lol.

#1 threw because didn’t Brandon and Plant City both start in 1914?