2019 KOC Games

Big Ray

31 minutes ago, Big Ray said:

The FHSAA needs to copy what GA is doing!

But you can learn so much more useless information (that will no doubt change over the next two months) and waste so much more time if you just go to MaxPreps and start randomly clicking on various teams and their schedules.   B)

5 hours ago, Perspective said:

But you can learn so much more useless information (that will no doubt change over the next two months) and waste so much more time if you just go to MaxPreps and start randomly clicking on various teams and their schedules.   B)

Oh man, Max Preps has bamboozled me a million times over the past few season. They'll have games on the wrong day, incorrect home or away team, etc. I usually look on here, the newspaper, or this other website that I follow.

3 hours ago, Big Ray said:

Oh man, Max Preps has bamboozled me a million times over the past few season. They'll have games on the wrong day, incorrect home or away team, etc. I usually look on here, the newspaper, or this other website that I follow.

Max Preps has been pretty bad historically. First, they used to allow any registered user to post scores which were not independently verified. But that is only the beginning.

I have no confidence that they will be up to the new role assigned to them.