Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
THIS_IS_DILLARD

South Florida Dark horses for 2019???

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol not beyond reality 

Nah what I mean is these random two kids started a youtube channel a while back when they were like 11-12 called beyond reality.   

Basically one kid was a pretty solid DB the other didn't play but he would film.  They would go to big youth/7v7 games and film the action.  They actually have quite the following now.  I remember finding them when searching for 7v7 info since there's rarely any video of those events.  Smart kids.  Anyway the DB goes to Western now so I'm sure some kids from the talented 7v7 teams might follow.  

 

    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 954gator said:

Nah what I mean is these random two kids started a youtube channel a while back when they were like 11-12 called beyond reality.   

Basically one kid was a pretty solid DB the other didn't play but he would film.  They would go to big youth/7v7 games and film the action.  They actually have quite the following now.  I remember finding them when searching for 7v7 info since there's rarely any video of those events.  Smart kids.  Anyway the DB goes to Western now so I'm sure some kids from the talented 7v7 teams might follow.  

 

    

 

I know who your talking about I watched their highlight of our game vs them last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 954gator said:

Nah what I mean is these random two kids started a youtube channel a while back when they were like 11-12 called beyond reality.   

Basically one kid was a pretty solid DB the other didn't play but he would film.  They would go to big youth/7v7 games and film the action.  They actually have quite the following now.  I remember finding them when searching for 7v7 info since there's rarely any video of those events.  Smart kids.  Anyway the DB goes to Western now so I'm sure some kids from the talented 7v7 teams might follow.  

 

    

 

I met them 2 young kids last year at the Central vs Gibbons game.. I saluted them young dudes and told them Gibbons bout to get smash lol..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

I met them 2 young kids last year at the Central vs Gibbons game.. I saluted them young dudes and told them Gibbons bout to get smash lol..

I think The two dudes that he’s talking about bro is the dudes who only film western game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A true dark horse I see in South Florida is Hialeah High. They are a perennial 4-6 win team that went 9-1 last season. They lost in the first round of the playoffs to South Dade, but they were a young team led by freshmen and sophomores. They just won the 7 on 7 tournament at UM last week and they have some promising players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Miamidade92 said:

A true dark horse I see in South Florida is Hialeah High. They are a perennial 4-6 win team that went 9-1 last season. They lost in the first round of the playoffs to South Dade, but they were a young team led by freshmen and sophomores. They just won the 7 on 7 tournament at UM last week and they have some promising players. 

Hmmmm awesome what class are they in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, muckboy561 said:

Booker T went from running the 4A to Dark Horses lol what da???!! Lol

Well they ain’t win a chip like in 4 years so I guess they are dark horses but from what I heard they are stack 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • These quarterbacks are considered by many to be amongst the top FL hs qb's from the days prior to 1980.  All went on to successful careers as qb's in college, 4 of them as collegiate All-Americans.  All but one played their college ball in FL.  Have fun trying to recognize some of the old school uniforms. What are their names, and where did each go to high school and college?      #1 pictured below #2 pictured below #3 pictured below #4 pictured below #5 pictured below #6 pictured below
    • 14-0 Vanguard, led by Daunte Culpepper, takes on defending state champion, 13-1 Bradenton Southeast and Peter Warrick.  What an ending!  So many great state title games in Daytona Beach back in the mid 90's.  
    • It is Antrel Rolle.  Here are some hs highlights below  
    • What has me most intrigued by this team?  I think they could very well have the top DE tandem in the state this year.  Elijah Roberts and Jabari Ishmael are going to be a handful for any offensive line out there.  Their coach has commented how facing those two each day in practice is really helping their o-line.  Roberts committed to the U last month.  Come next year, junior Ishmael will undoubtedly be one of the top defensive recruits in the state.  Everyone knows about the playmaking abilities of Henderson, who caught 3 TD's in last year's 8A title game in addition to winning a state 400m track title.  And Pitt commit Parrish is one of the better senior backs in the state. Though not highly recruited, dual-threat qb Brandon McDuffey showed what he could do in last year's title game, completing 5TD passes.  Watch for him and Henderson to light things up this year.  Will those players be enough to get them back to the title game?  Of course, a lot will depend upon the players without all of the stars that are not mentioned here.       Xzavier Henderson WR  https://247sports.com/Player/Xzavier-Henderson-46037461/ Henry Parrish RB  https://247sports.com/player/henry-parrish-46039386/ Elijah Roberts DE https://247sports.com/Player/Elijah-Roberts-46051699/ Jabari Ishmael DE https://247sports.com/Player/Jabari-Ishmael-46058192/ Brandon Coleman CB https://247sports.com/Player/Branden-Coleman-46058198/
    • Very strong on the front end, weak on the back end. Smart in the sense that banged up starters will have a chance to get healthy for the playoffs. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Popular Contributors

×