Henry Bryant III (Atlantic)

561_Fan

Just watched his hudl. Happy as hell for dudes like him that are undersized for his position but make it through to a power 5 conference. Kid is 5'11",  but if he was 2 or 3 inches taller he would have his pick of any school. I have only watched his highlights and not a full game. I would like to believe that his effort all game is equal to his highlights. Good stance and great first step. D-Line coach in college will teach him the great art of using his hands violently every play. I would think that he will be required to put on more weight and play more of a zero technique at the next level. Gonna be fun to watch his progression. 

17 minutes ago, Just A Coach said:

Just watched his hudl. Happy as hell for dudes like him that are undersized for his position but make it through to a power 5 conference. Kid is 5'11",  but if he was 2 or 3 inches taller he would have his pick of any school. I have only watched his highlights and not a full game. I would like to believe that his effort all game is equal to his highlights. Good stance and great first step. D-Line coach in college will teach him the great art of using his hands violently every play. I would think that he will be required to put on more weight and play more of a zero technique at the next level. Gonna be fun to watch his progression. 

He gave Pahokee hell, the first half last season. After the break they kinda neutralized him. He’s quick and very disruptive though 

On 6/14/2019 at 12:10 AM, Just A Coach said:

This kid has stood out on every DL v OL camp video i've seen for a few years now.   Sucks that recruiting has become such a numbers game.