What to Expect From dillard in 2019 (Link Below)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

https://wqam.radio.com/blogs/south-florida-high-school-sports-larry-blustein/summer-spotlight-6a-keep-your-eye-talented

Reading this just reminded my of just how Deep!! And talented we are my goodness! I didn’t even realize we got a few transfers as well including a QB from piper and a transfer or 2 from Deerfield. 

Dillard has got people talking now and it’s taking notice added with new HC and former panther and Former jv coach Eddie Frazier at the helm Dillard is back in the talks like they were in the 90s and early 2000s and I’m here for it all it’s OUR TIME!! 

@badbird @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @muckboy561 @954gator @A-Town 561 @DarterBlue2 What are you guys thoughts added with what you read in the link.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

https://wqam.radio.com/blogs/south-florida-high-school-sports-larry-blustein/summer-spotlight-6a-keep-your-eye-talented

Reading this just reminded my of just how Deep!! And talented we are my goodness! I didn’t even realize we got a few transfers as well including a QB from piper and a transfer or 2 from Deerfield. 

Dillard has got people talking now and it’s taking notice added with new HC and former panther and Former jv coach Eddie Frazier at the helm Dillard is back in the talks like they were in the 90s and early 2000s and I’m here for it all it’s OUR TIME!! 

@badbird @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @muckboy561 @954gator @A-Town 561 @DarterBlue2 What are you guys thoughts added with what you read in the link.

Blustein knows his talent. If he endorses Dillard, then rest assured the team is good. Like I said earlier, I expect Dillard to compete this year and the upside ceiling could be high. You have a right to be excited going into the season. 

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Blustein knows his talent. If he endorses Dillard, then rest assured the team is good. Like I said earlier, I expect Dillard to compete this year and the upside ceiling could be high. You have a right to be excited going into the season. 

Our qb depth is 4 can you believe that !! & they ALL are dangerous & starter worthy our rb goes 5 deep we have depth size & grit on the DL & OL our CBS are linky but athletic & aggressive which is how our defense got named “black hole” lol and we got a qb transfer from piper a few transfers from Deerfield.

49 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Our qb depth is 4 can you believe that !! & they ALL are dangerous & starter worthy our rb goes 5 deep we have depth size & grit on the DL & OL our CBS are linky but athletic & aggressive which is how our defense got named “black hole” lol and we got a qb transfer from piper a few transfers from Deerfield.

Sometimes it is hard to handle that much depth as kids get frustrated by not getting enough playing time. Hopefully, this is managed properly as team chemistry is very important in sustaining a deep run. It would help if a number of the players are underclassmen who know their turn will come in the future. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Sometimes it is hard to handle that much depth as kids get frustrated by not getting enough playing time. Hopefully, this is managed properly as team chemistry is very important in sustaining a deep run. It would help if a number of the players are underclassmen who know their turn will come in the future. 

They all are they are freshmen’s and sophomores the rest are jrs