4 9/19 Blanche Ely 7:30p

5 9/26 @ Suncoast 7:00p

6 10/3 Somerset Academy (Pembroke Pines)* 7:30p

7 10/10 Palm Beach Gardens 7:30p

8 10/17 @ University School* 7:00p

9 10/24 Miami Northwestern 7:30p

10 10/31 BYE WEEK – 11

11/7 @ Pahokee 7:00p

@muckboy561 Do yaw even have the talent in the muck anymore cause I hear those kids are leaving for schools like Dwyer and so on.

we stay having talent in the muck and its the other way around kids leave the coast school like seminole ridge and john I to play for us.

My prediction  For the Glades Central 

Best Case  

Defense is the key 

1 8/29 @ Dwyer L 27- 21 close game  Early season lost 

2 9/5 @ Palm Beach Central W  27-13 Beating them again 

3 9/12 American Heritage (Delray) W 28-13 Not this year 

4 9/19 Blanche Ely   W 20-10 Ely will be better but wont win 

5 9/26 @ Suncoast  W 35-10  History repeats its self

6 10/3 Somerset Academy (Pembroke Pines)* 7:30p 42-0 No chance 

7 10/10 Palm Beach Gardens W 27-10 Will see way more that 

8 10/17 @ University School* W 28-14 No longer a powerhouse just a house

9 10/24 Miami Northwestern W 35- 20 Close game but it runs away 

10 10/31 BYE WEEK – 11

11/7 @ Pahokee 7:00p W 28-10 Muck stay with Radiers 

Playoffs 

Gulliver - 28-14 W  Fight out the first round

Booker T- 21- 27 W (OT) Shocking the world with win

Cocoa- 28-14 W Long time comming  win 

Bolles - 31- 21 W 7 Time State Champions 

@Muckowl 2008 Realistically speaking are you saying this is what you think Glades Central is going to do or you really think something else but because that's your school your sticking with them. Look I'll be the 1st to admit when it comes to Miramar I can be a little biased well actually a lot biased because that's my school, but at the end of the day I know right from wrong and day from night like any other human being and if I don't think Miramar will do well I'll say it. What frustrates me is when people sit here and say they school gone be all that when they haven't been good for a while. The last time Glades Central was good was in 2011 going undefeated 12-0 until they met Norland in the playoffs and lost which we all know they went 15-0. I understand coach Butts is coming back but to change a team in a year isn't going to work especially being in 4A and having to deal with Booker T. Washington who's been to states 3 years straight and brought a state title back twice and a national crown. So before you start yapping and I get it, you might wanna do your homework shoot ask University School what happened. I heard they was running their mouths the whole football season and guess what happened a 45-17 exit out the playoffs.

GC will prevail and win out biased or not we will be state champions this season and shock everybody in dade county when we beat booker t i think booker t isnt that much as a threat to me but it should be a good game between the two. University really lol i see that school going down this year the quest for 7 begins in august.

@Muckowl 2008 Realistically speaking are you saying this is what you think Glades Central is going to do or you really think something else but because that's your school your sticking with them. Look I'll be the 1st to admit when it comes to Miramar I can be a little biased well actually a lot biased because that's my school, but at the end of the day I know right from wrong and day from night like any other human being and if I don't think Miramar will do well I'll say it. What frustrates me is when people sit here and say they school gone be all that when they haven't been good for a while. The last time Glades Central was good was in 2011 going undefeated 12-0 until they met Norland in the playoffs and lost which we all know they went 15-0. I understand coach Butts is coming back but to change a team in a year isn't going to work especially being in 4A and having to deal with Booker T. Washington who's been to states 3 years straight and brought a state title back twice and a national crown. So before you start yapping and I get it, you might wanna do your homework shoot ask University School what happened. I heard they was running their mouths the whole football season and guess what happened a 45-17 exit out the playoff.

With all due Respect True, Maybe I am bias A Little. But all jokes aside. Miramar. I know first hand what happens to teams like Booker T. If you did your homework, A little more than decade ago we where just like them. One of the most feared teams in the nation thats..... Until we ran into Rockledge Radiers. We still were a threat for many years after that Even  winning a state championship in 2006.  My point is nothing last forever. Booker T is a good team no doubt about however the fun stops now. Its hard to see Glades Central an Underdog But we are comming for all of them.True University Ran there mouth and look at them now! Well deal with them in October as well as the others. 

As for Booker T dont blink  they will be beaten before you know it. Just like how ft. pierce central beat manatee, south dade coming out of nowhere winning a State Championship  or Palm Beach Gardens upseting Miramar While you guess where indeed nationally ranked. 

PS. 

our coach name is Casko not Butts

@Muckowl 2008 Realistically speaking are you saying this is what you think Glades Central is going to do or you really think something else but because that's your school your sticking with them. Look I'll be the 1st to admit when it comes to Miramar I can be a little biased well actually a lot biased because that's my school, but at the end of the day I know right from wrong and day from night like any other human being and if I don't think Miramar will do well I'll say it. What frustrates me is when people sit here and say they school gone be all that when they haven't been good for a while. The last time Glades Central was good was in 2011 going undefeated 12-0 until they met Norland in the playoffs and lost which we all know they went 15-0. I understand coach Butts is coming back but to change a team in a year isn't going to work especially being in 4A and having to deal with Booker T. Washington who's been to states 3 years straight and brought a state title back twice and a national crown. So before you start yapping and I get it, you might wanna do your homework shoot ask University School what happened. I heard they was running their mouths the whole football season and guess what happened a 45-17 exit out the playoffs.

Look at all these teams below and you will see what I mean

Lakeland 

Glades Central 

Glades Day 

Pahokee

Mami Northwestern

Rockledge 

Norland 

Miami Central is Be next and Booker T will follow.

@Muckowl 2008 Northwestern lost all they coaching staff to Central which is why their so good along with the talent they get. Northwestern still get's it's talent just not like they used to because of schools like Central and Booker T. Washington. Central problem has always been Northwestern just think if they could have gotten past Northwestern all them years. Oh the schools you mentioned I know all about them and I'll start with a few like Norland. Everybody knows Norland was good because they had Duke Johnson once he left they fell down, now granted they did get one in 2002. Northwestern has 4 state state titles 1995, 1998, 2006 and 2007 with a national crown in 2007 so Northwestern did they thing until now because they fell off. Pahokee didn't play anybody the biggest competition they played from what I can recall were out of state games and they lost to them. Lakeland was good until they fell against St. Thomas Aquinas. Glades Central seems to have trouble against Miami schools so let's not talk about them. Lastly is Booker T. Washington sitting at 4 state titles and a national crown with 2 undefeated seasons 1952, 2007, 2012 and 2013 and to be honest they should have 7 state titles but let Bolles come back in 2011 and they had hard times against Armwood which would of been the final game before states. Central and Booker T. Washington will fall off but not now they have too much coming back I repeat too much.

@Muckowl 2008 Northwestern lost all they coaching staff to Central which is why their so good along with the talent they get. Northwestern still get's it's talent just not like they used to because of schools like Central and Booker T. Washington. Central problem has always been Northwestern just think if they could have gotten past Northwestern all them years. Oh the schools you mentioned I know all about them and I'll start with a few like Norland. Everybody knows Norland was good because they had Duke Johnson once he left they fell down, now granted they did get one in 2002. Northwestern has 4 state state titles 1995, 1998, 2006 and 2007 with a national crown in 2007 so Northwestern did they thing until now because they fell off. Pahokee didn't play anybody the biggest competition they played from what I can recall were out of state games and they lost to them. Lakeland was good until they fell against St. Thomas Aquinas. Glades Central seems to have trouble against Miami schools so let's not talk about them. Lastly is Booker T. Washington sitting at 4 state titles and a national crown with 2 undefeated seasons 1952, 2007, 2012 and 2013 and to be honest they should have 7 state titles but let Bolles come back in 2011 and they had hard times against Armwood which would of been the final game before states. Central and Booker T. Washington will fall off but not now they have too much coming back I repeat too much.

First off you sound like our fans with that shoulda stuff. We should had 8 State Titles but cocoa was the better team. and I know They are my rival ,but the pahokee in my era 2004-2007 would have beat almost every school in the state. 2008-2009 is where your judging them  was thats the year they started to fall. The games you speak of was olive branch and Bynes which happen in that time frame. As for that nice comment about us having problems with Miami????  I respect Dade county Football to the upmost and they are not to be messed with ,but I assure you Miramar They had respect for the name Glades Central as well .  Beside that Miami Trouble we have thats  a recent issue  not a past one we use to beat the miami teams that stepped up and played us. Some got away with wins like pace. Others like Berlin Jesuit Never had a fighting Chance. I can see if you said Brevard county teams we have had heartbrakers against them. For example Cocoa We've never beat them or Rockledge the team that Ended Our long Undefeated Streak. 30+ wins,but yea miami and Belle Glade always went  to war. 

Now were losing it 

Norland ( Gotta give them props on the Running Attack) 29-13

Jackson (Was a fluke win and Dumb Coaching) 33-24

Booker T.( No excuses they where just plan Bad To the Bone) 40-18 

But august Is still a month away GC  going to a 7 on 7 in Georgia Which should intresting. 

But on a serious note I wish your you and Patriots good luck this season. At the end of the day  we love our teams bad year or Good year and we love football.

Good or bad my raider pride is strong. Whether they win state or not cant wait to see them play. 

Ps. 

Tell your Coach Stout We want to play yall Next year! After we beat poor University School after that stunt they pulled last year. That leave yall We have been everything in Broward Except yall.  

Later

@Muckowl 2008 Look I'm just simply saying don't kick Booker T. Washington to the curve this year they are going to be a threat if not an even more threat from the previous years. Oh and Pahokee doesn't play anybody so it doesn't matter what time frame I was referring to they would still loose. As for Miramar I'd see them beating Glades Central and as for a potential match up I don't know why that hasn't happened yet. Miramar has 6 district games and St. Thomas is a rival for us we beat them 3 years straight so that leaves 3 games open on their schedule. Again why not Glades Central I don't know plus yaw schedule probably be full to begin with. Might I add, Miami schools well certain ones are a whole different breed and if you don't come prepared they will blow you out the gate and the marching bands.