GLADES CENTRAL 2014 Schedule

muckboy561

First off you sound like our fans with that shoulda stuff. We should had 8 State Titles but cocoa was the better team. and I know They are my rival ,but the pahokee in my era 2004-2007 would have beat almost every school in the state. 2008-2009 is where your judging them  was thats the year they started to fall. The games you speak of was olive branch and Bynes which happen in that time frame. As for that nice comment about us having problems with Miami????  I respect Dade county Football to the upmost and they are not to be messed with ,but I assure you Miramar They had respect for the name Glades Central as well .  Beside that Miami Trouble we have thats  a recent issue  not a past one we use to beat the miami teams that stepped up and played us. Some got away with wins like pace. Others like Berlin Jesuit Never had a fighting Chance. I can see if you said Brevard county teams we have had heartbrakers against them. For example Cocoa We've never beat them or Rockledge the team that Ended Our long Undefeated Streak. 30+ wins,but yea miami and Belle Glade always went  to war. 

Now were losing it 

Norland ( Gotta give them props on the Running Attack) 29-13

Jackson (Was a fluke win and Dumb Coaching) 33-24

Booker T.( No excuses they where just plan Bad To the Bone) 40-18 

But august Is still a month away GC  going to a 7 on 7 in Georgia Which should intresting. 

But on a serious note I wish your you and Patriots good luck this season. At the end of the day  we love our teams bad year or Good year and we love football.

Good or bad my raider pride is strong. Whether they win state or not cant wait to see them play. 

Ps. 

Tell your Coach Stout We want to play yall Next year! After we beat poor University School after that stunt they pulled last year. That leave yall We have been everything in Broward Except yall.  

Later

I could have sworn dat it was dillard who ended u guys win streak of 30+ something games in 2010 wen yall came down here 6-0 win games by 28+ points scoring over 38.7+ points a game..witch was the same year yall beat those 2 national ranked schools at the begining of the year. witch was the same year hester got let go. but if not mybad

You're right they will be back in 2014!....back to Miami to take another beating from BTW 

LMAO BANG.!! lol smh sta u a trip but in the end much repsect to glades central i use to love playing against them every year i wouldnever forget playing in that 2010 game when we played them for homecoming talking about standing room only on both sides actually maxpreps video recorded that game...u had wayne lyons but couldnt play because of the torn mcl durin the cypress bay game thenu had kelvin benjamin boooy that game had story lines for days.... glades central fans was heated that game ....one of the iggest riots i ever seen after that game with the muck vs broward but yea much much respect to the raiders

LMAO BANG.!! lol smh sta u a trip but in the end much repsect to glades central i use to love playing against them every year i wouldnever forget playing in that 2010 game when we played them for homecoming talking about standing room only on both sides actually maxpreps video recorded that game...u had wayne lyons but couldnt play because of the torn mcl durin the cypress bay game thenu had kelvin benjamin boooy that game had story lines for days.... glades central fans was heated that game ....one of the iggest riots i ever seen after that game with the muck vs broward but yea much much respect to the raiders

Dont get me wrong I respect GC but you gotta be logical man GC is not beating BTW this season 

i think we can BTW this season due to the changes of BTW.

i personally dont think so but hey thats why the results r played on the field and not message forums but aye correct me if im wrong but didnt dillard stop yall 30+ game win streak in 2010 when we played yall in 2010?? i believe u guys was #6 in da nation at dat time

i personally dont think so but hey thats why the results r played on the field and not message forums but aye correct me if im wrong but didnt dillard stop yall 30+ game win streak in 2010 when we played yall in 2010?? i believe u guys was #6 in da nation at dat time.

you're totally wrong dillard about breaking our win streak

• 3 weeks later...

I like Glades chances of having a turn around season. The team needed a spark and maybe Butts can put some of that old spark back into them tough ass guys in the muck. I miss GC being the big dogs of the south. Everybody in Florida feared them guys. I'm a Rock grad and we were cautious going to the muck to play GC. And going early to tailgate was totally out of the question.

With Ice going to the U and Jr coming in as coach seems a little odd. I know, I heard and read all the stories about how Jr has been on the sidelines in his fathers shadow... Question is, how many times has Jr beed the HC when Ice is not on the sidelines? Things always look good when you have a mentor to fall back on, but when he is no longer on the sidelines and the tactics fall on your shoulders, the game gets played a little different. We will just have to watch and see if Jr can be the same, better, or not as good as Ice was. Jr is the real BTW question and I've heard all the BTW faithful calling Jr to be the next high school football god. Time will bring truth out.

justsayin...