2014 SEASON ONLY.! A MONTH AWAY R U GUYS READY.???

The 2014 season is rapidly approaching only a month away so let the debates begin......also i would like to know other then yo alma matar what other schools are u paying close attention 2??

Mainly the north dade schools and some broward schools.... But I can't wait!!!!

I know my boy DHS here will be following STA to a "T" hahaha

LOL not to a "T" but i will be following you guys like always and you know what other schools will be scared to play u guys even for a kick off classics so for st thomas and dillard to be scheduled to play each other every kick off classics ...i like it ......but i will also be following hallandale boynton beach dwyer glades central miramar ely deerfield plantation and b.a

• 4 weeks later...

I follow the Brevard teams fairly close, but I put Cocoa under the microscope. 

Rockledge grat of 71. My son played for Cocoa pre Wilks.

Off question. What chance does Champagnat realistically have of beating Cocoa. I've been hearing of the talent they have and the team speed is abudant. How good is the offense?

I follow the Brevard teams fairly close, but I put Cocoa under the microscope.

Rockledge grat of 71. My son played for Cocoa pre Wilks.

Off question. What chance does Champagnat realistically have of beating Cocoa. I've been hearing of the talent they have and the team speed is abudant. How good is the offense?

From what I know and heard about Champagnat is their loaded with their skill position players on offense and defense but lack size and depth along the oline and dline..

From what I know and heard about Champagnat is their loaded with their skill position players on offense and defense but lack size and depth along the oline and dline..

That depth will hold them back from winning a state title if anything does in 2014....really like the skill position players they have over there right now though! 

If Booker T. Washington wins their first 3 games which I believe they will and it doesn't matter how they get it done close games or blow out I can see them going out all the way 14-0. Now some have issues with the coach being that it's not Ice Harris, but his son is the coach now and has been their for a while so I'd like to think he'd know the team and community and being that he's an alumni.

Their only loss was to Maryland's ECA allstat team. Of course they play in 2A so I have to think their schedule was a little softer than what 4A - 8A are used to. That doesn't mean they can't play up and win though.

BTW will be a big test no matter what their record is come regionals. They got a thang for some teams and Cocoa is on that list. If nothing else maybe Cocoa will boost the SOS, that's if Cocoa can hold their nuggets together until the playoffs. One more thing to consider. Clewiston is looking good this year. A lot return to the team from last year. I think only 2 of their better starters left.

Looking forward to the season kicking off next week.... about time.

Their only loss was to Maryland's ECA allstat team. Of course they play in 2A so I have to think their schedule was a little softer than what 4A - 8A are used to. That doesn't mean they can't play up and win though.

BTW will be a big test no matter what their record is come regionals. They got a thang for some teams and Cocoa is on that list. If nothing else maybe Cocoa will boost the SOS, that's if Cocoa can hold their nuggets together until the playoffs. One more thing to consider. Clewiston is looking good this year. A lot return to the team from last year. I think only 2 of their better starters left.

Looking forward to the season kicking off next week.... about time.

Was that team named Gonzaga? If so my team up here Charlotte Catholic beat them the week before the played you I think lol