Five more transfers just showed up at Cocoa

84Tigergrad

10 hours ago, 84Tigergrad said:

This team will be major stacked on both sides of the ball. They will be top 10 in Florida easy. And top 50 in the nation or lower " Mark my words.

Do you have names for any of these kids? Transfers are fine and dandy, but they have to be an upgrade over what you already had to make a difference. 

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

I miss the offseason transfer thread!    

Back when BrowardHandicapper was posting he would do a good job of keeping that transfer thread up to date.

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Go to 321recruits twitter page and you will see all of the Brevard transfers for every school there.

Interesting, thanks. Know of any other such pages? I've heard about something to that effect for Polk, but have so far been relegated to reading random comments here and there with no list to speak of.

On 7/16/2019 at 3:45 PM, skyway said:

Interesting, thanks. Know of any other such pages? I've heard about something to that effect for Polk, but have so far been relegated to reading random comments here and there with no list to speak of.

SFHSSports used to do their best to cover Broward and Dade, though I have no clue what the quality level is now. 

JT Wilcox presumably is still providing those types of updates for Broward and Dade on his own Twitter (or website) so I'd check there. Larry Blustein is probably doing it as well to some extent. 

21 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Wow what a dumpster fire.  I believe that is 4 coaches in 10 months right? 

How could a public school with a solid history in a talent rich area be so dysfunctional?

Pretty much. It's the 3rd since the end of the season. I know a lot of there students are transferring out to astronaut and Space Coast