MUST SEE KICKOFF CLASSIC GAMES

I am not a big kickoff classic game but Its those OOS games by far because they count.  East Lake and Manatee because its 2 mystery teams and I like the Godby IMG because we know IMG will play every game for keeps since technically none of their games count. 

Yes I did! Good stuff!

so as you can see im not just talking them boys didnt make it to the semifinals in both of them tournaments for nothing and they beat the west south dade cora gables along the way and all three of those teams are playoff teams south dade actually won state so for people saying dillard will be sorry and they have nothing coming back all those sports anylastists on south florida sports say and think other wise.

so as you can see im not just talking them boys didnt make it to the semifinals in both of them tournaments for nothing and they beat the west south dade cora gables along the way and all three of those teams are playoff teams south dade actually won state so for people saying dillard will be sorry and they have nothing coming back all those sports anylastists on south florida sports say and think other wise.

Da west didn't make the playoffs last year

Da west didn't make the playoffs last year

i kno they didnt da west is in our classification um jus sayn and still the west is still not someone to discount if they was in any otha district they would have been in the playoffs but when your in a district with norland homstad carol city central...someone is going to miss out.

i kno they q.b went down vs st thomas...but aye do yo perception of dillard change na dat u seen footage fa yo self.

Hate to crush your dreams South Dade won't make playoffs and Coral Gables lost a lot of talent , They may even miss the playoffs. I've seen Dillard they are average . Do you get out and watch or are you just speaking from I love my school and Alumni stand point ? Dillard is average they lost too much experience and talent. They don't reload like that cause Hertiage & St.Thomas is stealing all the Elite talent.. Not trying to diss them I just don't see them being good as they were 2013 ..

Hate to crush your dreams South Dade won't make playoffs and Coral Gables lost a lot of talent , They may even miss the playoffs. I've seen Dillard they are average . Do you get out and watch or are you just speaking from I love my school and Alumni stand point ? Dillard is average they lost too much experience and talent. They don't reload like that cause Hertiage & St.Thomas is stealing all the Elite talent.. Not trying to diss them I just don't see them being good as they were 2013 ..

Hey now we aint stealing :P hahahaha 

Not tryna b funny but how come all these PAID.!! sports wrighters who also get out and scout and watch these schools every move says otherwise?? DILLARD is all over south florida sports.com and the talent that they have and returning just because you never heard of them dont mean anything. They have to be more than average to make it to the semi-final of the dolphins 7-7 tournament witch is one of the biggest and known tournaments.....what are u going to discount nxt the teams they faced to get there?? but if this was hallandale or anybody else they would be getting hyped threw the roof....is dillard top 3 in broward?? that has yet to be seen but as of right now? NO.! top 10?? i say YES.! but like i said before nothing will be proved or solved untill the season start so untill then were just givin opinions.