1994 5A Title Game -Vanguard vs Southeast

OldSchoolLion

OldSchoolLion, thank you very much for posting this game. I will never forget attending this game as a High School Senior with most of our football team. We were sitting on the Southeast side, and I remember very well the cockiness of the Seminole fans turning to nervousness as Daunte Culpepper lead the Knights down the field, especially his scramble on fourth and 17 I believe for a first down. Also, the joy when the Vanguard kicker missed the field goal at the end of the game. It was a great experience.  

12 minutes ago, Jambun82 said:

OldSchoolLion, thank you very much for posting this game. I will never forget attending this game as a High School Senior with most of our football team. We were sitting on the Southeast side, and I remember very well the cockiness of the Seminole fans turning to nervousness as Daunte Culpepper lead the Knights down the field, especially his scramble on fourth and 17 I believe for a first down. Also, the joy when the Vanguard kicker missed the field goal at the end of the game. It was a great experience.  

credit to the youtuber who has posted a number of great games