footballhotbed.com names Jax tca most feared defensive back field in the state 2019

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

I’m not the biggest TCA fan but y’all got some playmakers in the secondary. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Davis, Brooks, and Robinson as kids as well (nothing against Coley, just haven’t heard much about him). So I think that it’s awesome that they’ll all be playing together this and I will root hard for them in college. 

On 7/25/2019 at 8:15 PM, Jags904 said:

I’m not the biggest TCA fan but y’all got some playmakers in the secondary. I’ve heard nothing but good things about Davis, Brooks, and Robinson as kids as well (nothing against Coley, just haven’t heard much about him). So I think that it’s awesome that they’ll all be playing together this and I will root hard for them in college. 

By "playing together", do you mean that they weren't HOMEGROWN?:lol:

23 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

They have all been at Trinity since the 9th grade , except Jahquez Robinson. He was at TCA his 9th and 10th grade year, he left his junior year and came back his senior year 

SOOOOOO, the answer is NOOOOOOO! OUR kids were here in the FIRST GRADE! Cause we don't NEED no stinking transfers!:P We have a nine school feeder system, and an indoor practice facility!

That’s cuzz y’all from a stupid country town with one school ... of course y’all kids been there since first grade ... there’s like 30 high schools In Jax... and I can’t wait till we drag y’all threw the mud because I’m going to talk soo much shit to u after we do 

13 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

That’s cuzz y’all from a stupid country town with one school ... of course y’all kids been there since first grade ... there’s like 30 high schools In Jax... and I can’t wait till we drag y’all threw the mud because I’m going to talk soo much shit to u after we do 

THAT'S whatcha grandpappy said!:lol: Would you boys like your headstone in cursive or block lettering? 

Jist fer sheeeeaaaats and giggles though! I wonder which one of dem studs is gonna cover our 6'5", 235lb. TE, verballed to FSU? Or our four star RB verbaled to Awebun? And I wonder if they will be playing EVERY defensive snap? Because we rotate ten receivers! And we see how many plays we can run in SIXTY SECONDS!

And as for your county having 300 schools! Most of the talent goes to TCA! If we utilized just two players, from the surrounding eleven schools to our rural county, like you boys do. The FLAAAAWDA ALL Stars couldn't touch us!

Think NOT? THESE are players we've played, who you may have heard of. Tyreek Hill, Alexander Wright, Deion Branch, Rashad Greene, Malcolm Mitchell, Robert Nkemdiche, Wayne Gallman, Alvin Kamara, and Mitch Hyatt? We played those guys a total of twenty three times in high school. And if those names don't ring a bell! Two were the FASTEST men in the NFL at that time! Two are CURRENT NFL SUPERSTARS, one had nine catches in the Super Bowl, and three others started on National Championship teams at FSU and Clemson!

A lil history lesson for you there pilgrim! Our weakest team in the last decade, lost 17-14 to USA TODAY #10 American Heritage, PLANTATION! After our future All American kicker had missed THREE forty yard or closer, FG's! We tuned up 10-2 Tampa Plant, 40-8! And we beat state runners up Madison Co.! We beat USA TODAY #9 Hoover 35-14, the week after Miami Central BARELY salvaged a 20-19 win over the Bucs! And our team was the JUNIOR version of our 2015 National Championship addition! Two years ago, we barely got by Bishop Sullivan, Va., the best team in that state! Two weeks after they had lost to St. Frances Academy 29-8! We won 38-7! And last season, we beat one of your namesakes from ole MIZZZZOU, Trinity Catholic, 42-14! They won their state championship 40-13! Their only other loss was a triple OT loss to East St. Louis, Ill. 33-30! And you boys are playing us as a fill in, because East St. Louis BACKED OUT!

But as that great Amuuurican, Tom Bodett often says, "we'll leave the light on for you!":)

25 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

THAT'S whatcha grandpappy said!:lol: Would you boys like your headstone in cursive or block lettering? 

Jist fer sheeeeaaaats and giggles though! I wonder which one of dem studs is gonna cover our 6'5", 235lb. TE, verballed to FSU? Or our four star RB verbaled to Awebun? And I wonder if they will be vplaying EVEEY defensive snap? Because we rotate ten receivers! And if we utilized just two players, from the surrounding eleven schools to our rural county, like you boys do. The FLAAAAWDA ALL Stars couldn't touch us!

Think NOT? THESE are players we've played, who you may have heard of. Tyreek Hill, Alexander Wright, Deion Branch, Rashad Greene, Malcolm Mitchell, and Robert Nkemdiche, Wayne Gallman, Alvin Kamara, and Mitch Hyatt? We played those guys a total of twenty three times in high school! But as that great Amuuurican, Tom Bodett often says, "We'll leave the light on for you!"

So this redneck chump really thinks Colquitt County’s gonna beat TCA? 

33 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

So this redneck chump really thinks Colquitt County’s gonna beat TCA? 

According to High Shool Football Amuuurica, WE BE purdy good, at #12 in their rankings! But we are only #37 in two other polls, and #1 in the Georgia AAAAAAA preseason poll! So YEAH, we MAY have a chaince!

16 minutes ago, badbird said:

If they have all been there since 9th grade then someone  does a great job spotting talent at an early age.  Maybe whomever is responsible for recruiting talent should try being a college recruiting coordinator.

WELL, I cain't really speak to your creative playa acquisition programs in FLAAAAAWDA BUT! Our coaching staff knows who their varsity starters will be in the SIXTH GRADE! And if we NEEDED assistance for a level playing field! It would be your inferior COACHING in the Sunburn State! Former FLAAAAWDA coaches in Georgia, Auggie Discristafaro, Robbie Pruitt, Welton Coffey, Timmy Cokely, and Dean Fabrizio, are CANNON FODDER in our state! Lil Timmy Chokely, with his 110-10 record at NFC and a 1000 state championships, got our administration to drink the Kool Aide! And after three LOOOOOOOOOONG, EXCRUCIATING  seasons at the head of the Packers! He nearly ran our program into OBLIVION, with a 14-16 record! Two years after he left, our NEW coach had us in the Georgia big school semis, where we lost 19-10 to USA TODAY #3 Camden Co.!

28 minutes ago, badbird said:

If they have all been there since 9th grade then someone  does a great job spotting talent at an early age.  Maybe whomever is responsible for recruiting talent should try being a college recruiting coordinator.

Blue Darter MUST be laughing at HIS team's performances! HELL, we ran their former coach out of Valdosta, more than a decade ago!

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Have you ever been to Florida Rabidone? Down here, we learn to be educated and not speak like an inbred hick.

You fell right into what he wants. The guy knows high school football like it’s nobody’s business. I don’t think he does anything but study it. 

Colquitt should be favored over TCA but it will be a good game. 

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, I cain't really speak to your creative playa acquisition programs in FLAAAAAWDA BUT! Our coaching staff knows who their varsity starters will be in the SIXTH GRADE! And if we NEEDED assistance for a level playing field! It would be your inferior COACHING in the Sunburn State! Former FLAAAAWDA coaches in Georgia, Auggie Discristafaro, Robbie Pruitt, Welton Coffey, Timmy Cokely, and Dean Fabrizio, are CANNON FODDER in our state! Lil Timmy Chokely, with his 110-10 record at NFC and a 1000 state championships, got our administration to drink the Kool Aide! And after three LOOOOOOOOOONG, EXCRUCIATING  seasons at the head of the Packers! He nearly ran our program into OBLIVION, with a 14-16 record! Two years after he left, our NEW coach had us in the Georgia big school semis, where we lost 19-10 to USA TODAY #3 Camden Co.!

My buddy Dean Fabrizio has 2 Georgia state titles and 0 Florida state titles.  Should have left him off.  Georgia football reminds me of Florida Panhandle football back in the 80's with more talent.  I have much respect for Georgia football.  I wish Florida cared as much about it as Georgia does.  

On 7/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

How many U.S. Senators and heads of major companies like DAYS INN, has Jacksonville had?:) Funny how you call US Rednecks, when 95% of FLAAAWDA is SWAMPLAND! Everytime I see the Sunburn State, I think of Dueling Banjos, drug runners, Shine, and BURMESE PYTHONS!

9 hours ago, badbird said:

My buddy Dean Fabrizio has 2 Georgia state titles and 0 Florida state titles.  Should have left him off.  Georgia football reminds me of Florida Panhandle football back in the 80's with more talent.  I have much respect for Georgia football.  I wish Florida cared as much about it as Georgia does.  

YEAH, in the BUSH LEAGUES!:lol: I still remember when he was in the bigs of Region 1AAAAAAA! His fanbase was yelling, "WE WANT COLQUITT, WE WANT COLQUITT!" And two forty point losses later, they don't want NONE of COLQUITT! And NOW, he won't even answer the phone, when we are trying to fill out our non region schedule. And, he got HUMILIATED by the opponent we were supposed to play last season, SFA! People around the country THINK that Valdosta  and Lee Co. were the best that Georgia had to offer in the State Champion's Challenge! TRUTH be known, they backed into the games with Chandler, Arizona, and SFA, when Grayson opted out, because ESPN would only let the schools bring fifty players! And a school, Valdosta, who 8-5 Colquitt had beaten 45-24 AT DEATH VALLEY, went to Texas and lost by the same margin to Chandler! THEN, the GREAT Fabrizio played SFA AT HOME when Colquitt was upset 14-13 by Milton last season, in the finals! And was LAID OUT, something like 45-14! Fabrizio is a JOKE, just like the others from FLAAAAAWDA that I mentioned, who came NORTH for a paycheck!

By the BY, Fabrizio managed to beat one of your perennial powers last season! And Adam Clack at Milton, BLASTED one of the best teams in Flaaawda last season, Cardinal Gibbons, 42-17! 

23 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Have you ever been to Florida Rabidone? Down here, we learn to be educated and not speak like an inbred hick.

Does Tallahassee count? I stopped at a traffic light one night, and heard a thud in the back seat! And LOW and beHOLD, it was a Master's Degree! I also lived in Panhandle purgatory for about a minute and a half back in the day, until a hurricane bankrupted my family!

9 hours ago, badbird said:

Yeah, Colquitt's football infrastructure can only be compared to IMG Academy in FLAAAWDA! And THEY don't have an IPF!:)

21 hours ago, Jags904 said:

You fell right into what he wants. The guy knows high school football like it’s nobody’s business. I don’t think he does anything but study it. 

Colquitt should be favored over TCA but it will be a good game. 

Well, let's be clear heah! HE was the one boasting about what TCA was going to do to US! ACTUALLY, it's a perfect storm for TCA! We have a great RB BUT, an inexperienced OL! And THEY have a great secondary. And we have a new coach with only five years of varsity experience as a head dude in the Georgia Bush Leagues! But if our Spring scrimmage against Meridian, Miss. was any indication, we MAY be BAD TO DA BONE on D! PLUS, we had two defensive underclassmen, who won the MVP Position Awards at the FSU padded camp this summer, which had thirty teams from FLAAAAWDA and South Georgia! So, we'll see! 

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Well, let's be clear heah! HE was the one boasting about what TCA was going to do to US! ACTUALLY, it's a perfect storm for TCA! We have a great RB BUT, an inexperienced OL! And THEY have a great secondary. And we have a new coach with only five years of varsity experience as a head dude in the Georgia Bush Leagues! But if our Spring scrimmage against Meridian, Miss. was any indication, we MAY be BAD TO DA BONE on D! PLUS, we had two defensive underclassmen, who won the MVP Position Awards at the FSU padded camp this summer, which had thirty teams from FLAAAAWDA and South Georgia! So, we'll see! 

I love your energy and optimism man you’re too funny

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

YEAH, in the BUSH LEAGUES!:lol: I still remember when he was in the bigs of Region 1AAAAAAA! His fanbase was yelling, "WE WANT COLQUITT, WE WANT COLQUITT!" And two forty point losses later, they don't want NONE of COLQUITT! And NOW, he won't even answer the phone, when we are trying to fill out our non region schedule. And, he got HUMILIATED by the opponent we were supposed to play last season, SFA! People around the country THINK that Valdosta  and Lee Co. were the best that Georgia had to offer in the State Champion's Challenge! TRUTH be known, they backed into the games with Chandler, Arizona, and SFA, when Grayson opted out, because ESPN would only let the schools bring fifty players! And a school, Valdosta, who 8-5 Colquitt had beaten 45-24 AT DEATH VALLEY, went to Texas and lost by the same margin to Chandler! THEN, the GREAT Fabrizio played SFA AT HOME when Colquitt was upset 14-13 by Milton last season, in the finals! And was LAID OUT, something like 45-14! Fabrizio is a JOKE, just like the others from FLAAAAAWDA that I mentioned, who came NORTH for a paycheck!

By the BY, Fabrizio managed to beat one of your perennial powers last season! And Adam Clack at Milton, BLASTED one of the best teams in Flaaawda last season, Cardinal Gibbons, 42-17! 

I forgot, you are right, all Georgia football sucks unless it's the highest class.  Fabrizio is a bum and can't coach.  I can't believe he was able to win two state titles with a bunch of Florida coaches on his staff.  Maybe if he came back to Florida he would do better.  Also didn't it take a rogue coach from Alabama to make Colquitt relevant again?