footballhotbed.com names Jax tca most feared defensive back field in the state 2019

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

On 7/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

That’s cuzz y’all from a stupid country town with one school ... of course y’all kids been there since first grade ... there’s like 30 high schools In Jax... and I can’t wait till we drag y’all threw the mud because I’m going to talk soo much shit to u after we do 

SOOOOOO, I take it that we'll be a playin the Jaxsonville ALLSTARS? WOOOOOOOOOOO!:o

Lemme see now! We played USA TODAY #10 AHP, but they didn't want no mo, no mo! We played Madison Co.! NO MAS, NO MAS! Cocoa CANCELLED on us at the eleventh hour! And Tampa Plant said, WE WANT OUR MOMMIES, after that 40-8 tuneup! Not to mention that after Miami Central BARELY got by Hoover, 20-19! We BLASTED DAT ASS 35-14, in a game that SHOULD have been 29-0 at the HALF! We've played against NINE future NATIONAL CHAMPIONS, and then there is YOU girls!:lol::lol::lol:

Did I piss on your Wheaties? I think NOT BUT! REMEMBER, DON'T POKE THE BEAR, BEEEEOOOOTCH!

And you won't hafta talk very loud, cause I, and 1500 of my closest friends, will be sitting over your LEFT SHOULDER, and ten FEET behind your bench at the HOG PEN!:lol:

8 hours ago, badbird said:

I forgot, you are right, all Georgia football sucks unless it's the highest class.  Fabrizio is a bum and can't coach.  I can't believe he was able to win two state titles with a bunch of Florida coaches on his staff.  Maybe if he came back to Florida he would do better.  Also didn't it take a rogue coach from Alabama to make Colquitt relevant again? 

You know more about our state than I THOUGHT? You know the last time a Bush League State Champion beat my public school Packers? That would be N E V E R, in a 105 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we have EIGHT Bush League Champions in our cemetery!:)

ROGUE? You mean FRAMED don't you? And he had to clean up the mess from your BUSH LEAGUE coach from Nawth FLAAAWDA Christian, Lil Timmy Chokely. Who had nearly run our program back into the STONE AGE!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

SOOOOOOO, TRUTH is considered ANTICS to you Millennial pansies?:lol:

Oh no now my feelings are hurt HAHAHA

I think people like you are needed for a good board. You stir the pot, are about as biased as they come, and likely have nothing else to live for. 

On 7/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

That’s cuzz y’all from a stupid country town with one school ... of course y’all kids been there since first grade ... there’s like 30 high schools In Jax... and I can’t wait till we drag y’all threw the mud because I’m going to talk soo much shit to u after we do 

NO mud on our three Sprinturf fields, there Chuckles.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:01 AM, Jags904 said:

He’s a machine. His antics on the GA board likely caught him a ban there 

What's WRONG wid you lil tykes? You git all apoplectic, when folks aren't blowing smoke up your asses? You ain't as bad as Merryland, NU Jersey, or Californication, but you're CLOSE!

The left coast beach boys told me to go on vacation, after I imparted a lil info that they didn't particularly like about their MIGHTY Trinity League, vs the USA challenge! APPARENTLY, after the pretty boys in Cali talked about laying defending 7A State Champion Milton out, when they trek to SJB in Sept., to play JSerra! Milton coaches were talking about going out there and debunking all the West Coast HYPE! In FACT, there is a decent chance that three of the top ten teams in the country,(from Cali)will be 0-3 after it's over!:)