Venice playing Akelynns Angels Christian Academy

VeniceIndianFan

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

So I noticed that both Venice and Columbia High are both playing this school in 2019. I’ve never heard of them before, is this their first year in existence? Venice dropped Clearwater for a week 4 bye, to play AAC week 11. Any thoughts on this? Anyone know anything about this school?

It sounds like Clearwater Academy dropped Venice, not Venice dropping them.

AA Christian (which is what most are going to call them) has been around a few years as a school, but this will be their first year as a program. They are going to play the schedule that Grant Technical & Education Center was going to play. 

Venice may not have had much left to choose from when Clearwater Academy dropped them. I'm sure Venice was happy to have a bye week 11 right before the playoffs start. AA Christian may not even be able to field a team come week 11. Not an ideal situation at all. Not sure what week Columbia plays AA Christian but maybe Columbiafan can feed us some info.:D 

No what happened was CAI thought they were playing Venice week 7. Venice scheduled St Frances Academy week 7 and gave Clearwater Academy the contract with week 4 on it. Clearwater Academy was already booked for week 4 so the game fell apart. 

CAI didn’t cancel on them. Venice found AA Academy. They were going by the name Grant Career Tech but split from that part of the school. AA Academy is also playing First Academy, Crescent City, Miami Christian and Superior Collegiate to my knowledge. 

On 8/8/2019 at 1:04 AM, nolebull813 said:

No what happened was CAI thought they were playing Venice week 7. Venice scheduled St Frances Academy week 7 and gave Clearwater Academy the contract with week 4 on it. Clearwater Academy was already booked for week 4 so the game fell apart. 

CAI didn’t cancel on them. Venice found AA Academy. They were going by the name Grant Career Tech but split from that part of the school. AA Academy is also playing First Academy, Crescent City, Miami Christian and Superior Collegiate to my knowledge. 

Interesting... and word on the street now is the AA Academy games with Columbia and Venice have been called off.

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s interesting st frances is playing so many schools from Florida in one year especially with how good they are I wonder how that works.

do other schools piggy back off the next school schedule I’m sure all of these head coaches didn’t just have st frances on their minds to play this year lol.

I'm sure any program wanting to make a impression nationally would want to face St Frances who is one of the most talented teams in the nation 

Hell I would like to see Columbia add them to list next year if all possible