A lot of south Florida games could be rained/thunderd out the next 2 weeks

THIS_IS_DILLARD

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nice

So you may be heading north?

Yea I was in Jax two weeks ago looking at places & visiting I see why south Florida don’t claim north Florida the two places are vastly diff. 

&& 2 weeks b4 that I was in mccliney if that’s how u say it lol..small ass town with bout a population of 3 lmao never seen anything like it

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yea I was in Jax two weeks ago looking at places & visiting I see why south Florida don’t claim north Florida the two places are vastly diff. 

&& 2 weeks b4 that I was in mccliney if that’s how u say it lol..small ass town with bout a population of 3 lmao never seen anything like it

Florida is Florida

Baker county is pretty small

Well if you move up here you can finally see Columbia play 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Florida is Florida

Baker county is pretty small

Well if you move up here you can finally see Columbia play 

Yea I drove by lake city a few times the last few weeks lol but I thought of that but I was like maaan I already missed a year of panther football because I was in Texas I can’t miss two years!!! Lol so I’m torn man lol smh why did I have to play & bleed football slash blue & gray to this magnitude lol 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Which also takes away from the game in many ways rain hurts the attendance players are slipping everywhere fumbles everywhere it’s jus a overall mess when in the cold all u have to do is dress properly

Dillard it still rains in the winter 

Hell up here it will be raining and in mid to low 40s

I rather be in a monsoon at 80 degrees than a chilling rain at 40 degrees 

5 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yea I drove by lake city a few times the last few weeks lol but I thought of that but I was like maaan I already missed a year of panther football because I was in Texas I can’t miss two years!!! Lol so I’m torn man lol smh why did I have to play & bleed football slash blue & gray to this magnitude lol 

I hear ya 

Though if we return trip to Atlantic Delray next year in Palm Beach county than maybe you can just check us out in that game

22 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If every school had turf you could play it in the winter

But we can't even get coaches and refs decent pay, springing for turf would be a massive cost expense that few schools can undertake 

GO FIGURE, the ONLY times we play on fake turf outside of our region sister Tift Co., is in the richest county in the STATE Gwinnett, which has NO fake turf at any of its 26 schools!