Week 1: Florida High School Football Streams

XDC

Going to do my best to compile a list of available streams, both free and paid (NFHS), for each week of the season. There is nothing like sitting in the stands watching a high school football game. BUT, there is also nothing like a sitting on the couch, cold beer in hand, streaming 5-10 of the best games in the state NFL RedZone-style. If you know of any other streams, please let me know so that I can update the original post. Here is what I've got so far:

NFHS (Plenty more--just highlighting some of the bigger games available)

1. (Wed., 7:00 PM) Belen-Columbus

2. (Thu., 7:30 PM) Vanguard-Gainesville

3. (Fri., 7:00 PM) Godby-Lincoln

4. (Fri., 7:00 PM) Miami Pace-Heritage (Plantation)

YouTube

1. (Thu., 7:30 PM) Demarest-Windermere (https://youtu.be/XU765WcRyE4)

2. (Fri., 7:00 PM) Heritage (Delray)-Vero (https://www.youtube.com/user/VBHSFootball)

3. (Fri., 7:30 PM) Lakeland-Manatee (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVjWtLdmHsdu4CT-8eL62w/videos)

4. (Fri., 7:30 PM) Palmetto-Pinellas Park (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLIzhof_w_SRZuVP2lFtmMA/videos)

The Identity TB

1. (Fri., 7:30 PM) Plant-Armwood (https://theidentitytb.com/)

Space Coast Daily Facebook

1. (Fri., 7:30 PM) Rockledge-Ware County (https://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastDaily/)

2. (Fri., 7:00 PM) Viera-Cocoa (https://www.facebook.com/SpaceCoastDaily/)

ESPN

1. (Fri., 9:30 PM, ESPNU) STA-De La Salle

2. (Sat., 12:00 PM, ESPN) Miami Central-St. Frances

PAPrepLive

1. (Fri., 7:30 PM) Ridley-Cooper City (http://papreplive.com/football/event/32957/)

News4Jax (Channel 4)

1. (Sat., 1:00 PM) Bartram Trail-Lee

2. (Sat., 3:00 PM) Atlantic Coast-Mandarin

3. (Sat., 7:00 PM) Bolles-University Christian 

48 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Good stuff.  Thanks. 

Related question:  if your rival team or that thorn-in-your-side-come-playoffs team is playing an OOS game, do you want to see them win? 

When Lee or Gainesville play any major games i hope they get blasted by 50 or 60 points lol 

I wouldn't gain anything by them winning those games

Also @XDC nice list of games, I may have to check some out 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

This is the link for Cooper City vs Ridley,PA 

http://papreplive.com/football/event/32957/

LOL. ANYTHING involving a Florida team vs. a team from another state is automatically better than almost any in-state match up to you. Lakeland-Manatee? Garbage game, Manatee sucks etc. But, Cooper City vs. Ridley, PA? Better be quick to share that streaming link. lol

43 minutes ago, skyway said:

LOL. ANYTHING involving a Florida team vs. a team from another state is automatically better than almost any in-state match up to you. Lakeland-Manatee? Garbage game, Manatee sucks etc. But, Cooper City vs. Ridley, PA? Better be quick to share that streaming link. lol

Dude nobody gonna watch Cooper City vs Ridley besides the people who are fans of one of schools

Reason many may not watch Lakeland vs Manatee is Lakeland may very well running clock them lol

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Dude nobody gonna watch Cooper City vs Ridley besides the people who are fans of one of schools

Reason many may not watch Lakeland vs Manatee is Lakeland may very well running clock them lol

It's still two of the more successful programs in state history. Manatee hasn't been an elite team the last few years. But, they've also been unfairly characterized as garbage by some of the national board folks. It's a proud program and they should have a pretty good team again. Saying they suck or aren't worthy watching simply because they probably don't have a team worthy of national rankings is absurd. It's bad for HS football, IMO.

If it ends up being a running clock game, of course I get why folks would tune away at that point. But, it's 0-0 as we speak :)

16 hours ago, skyway said:

First of all it’s a link of a game, asshole. There was no rule about what games to post. 

And what if there was a Cooper City fan, or Broward County following that may be interested. 

The game might be steamed by someone or a company that I’m cool with and I’m giving them a shoutout. 

Your just a butt hurt punk that is mad that Manatee stinks. They are a name. And the incompetent coach they hired will keep them that way. Manatee will beat Alonso and Palm Harbor type teams, but Lakeland is gonna embarrass them. 

5 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

First of all it’s a link of a game, asshole. There was no rule about what games to post. 

And what if there was a Cooper City fan, or Broward County following that may be interested. 

The game might be steamed by someone or a company that I’m cool with and I’m giving them a shoutout. 

Your just a butt hurt punk that is mad that Manatee stinks. They are a name. And the incompetent coach they hired will keep them that way. Manatee will beat Alonso and Palm Harbor type teams, but Lakeland is gonna embarrass them. 

There is zero evidence to support your assertion that Manatee stinks. Certainly, last season's results do not support it. Believe it or not, there is a MASSIVE world of football teams in between stacked, top 25 national teams and teams who "stink". Teams that aren't national rankings-worthy, but are still good teams. Manatee was a good, but not great, team last year. This year remains to be seen. But, there are reasons to believe they will be as good or better than last year.

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Manatee lost to every single good team they played and the best win was against a team outside the top 500. 

There is not one thing you can point to from last year that said Manatee was good. When Palmetto is your best of the best victories, then your not very good. 

Pretty simple actually 

There is no such thing as a "top 500". It's a figment of the imagination of the national board (and Ned's) mind.

Manatee won a road playoff game against one of the top ranked teams in 8A. They also played Braden River close, even when BR had a star player playing who missed most of the other big games for BR. They were good. I said they weren't great. Somehow, out of that, you've decided that means they "stink". That's stupid.

46 minutes ago, skyway said:

There is no such thing as a "top 500". It's a figment of the imagination of the national board (and Ned's) mind.

Manatee won a road playoff game against one of the top ranked teams in 8A. They also played Braden River close, even when BR had a star player playing who missed most of the other big games for BR. They were good. I said they weren't great. Somehow, out of that, you've decided that means they "stink". That's stupid.

No win on their schedule was against a top team from any class. 

Lost to all the good and great teams. Beat all the average and bad teams.

They are in the middle. I wouldn’t say good. But I wouldn’t say garbage either. 

Somewhere in between. lol 

13 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No win on their schedule was against a top team from any class. 

Lost to all the good and great teams. Beat all the average and bad teams.

They are in the middle. I wouldn’t say good. But I wouldn’t say garbage either. 

Somewhere in between. lol 

Osceola was seen as a top team in 8A up until Manatee beat them. (Again, I acknowledge NOTHING from calpreps).

It's been 25 years since I lived in Tampa Bay area, but back then Bradenton Manatee was always a force in HS football. Teams change from year to year and unless you have a easy transfer rule in place, it's possible for schools to hit dry spells. Here in Orlando, you can't keep track of who's going where. It's like the NCAA transfer portal. Free agency will result in several super teams while others will become non-competitive. It kind of loses the home town appeal.