Final carol city 24 deerfield 12 ..can we STOP overhyping the bucks please!!

THIS_IS_DILLARD

2 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I was just about to say your DFB prediction looks right

Every year its the same mess with this team but every year they are nationally ranked with zero wina against nationally ranked opponents and zero state titles lol smh are they talented ? Sure but just stop the maddness already you shouldnt be ranked by whats on paper but what you do on the field.

And lets b honest other then facing STA every year and 1 or 2 out of state trips their schedule are always laughable and their 1st round to 2nd round games are always avg to below avg opponents.

At this point ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! i get it their extremley talented on paper but when is "on paper" going to be NOT enough. 

Other then a few upset wins over STA deerfield has done nothing to be ranked NATIONALLY year in & out.

They havent even been the BEST in their own classification let alone being ranked top 5 in the state & dare i say NATIONALLY RANKED!! thats just utter blasphemy at this point. Not to add but they still have ZERO RINGS NO CHAMPIONSHIPS ZILTCH!! 

They lost 10-7 to atlantic last week they were blasted by CC today 24-0 before the chiefs took their foot off the gas & the game ended 24-12.

The bucks are gonna get murderd next week vs st johns to fall 0-2 & they could very well lose to zachary the week after. 

So please lets stop the madness.

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

At this point ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! i get it their extremley talented on paper but when is "on paper" going to be NOT enough. 

Other then a few upset wins over STA deerfield has done nothing to be ranked NATIONALLY year in & out.

They havent even been the BEST in their own classification let alone being ranked top 5 in the state & dare i say NATIONALLY RANKED!! thats just utter blasphemy at this point. Not to add but they still have ZERO RINGS NO CHAMPIONSHIPS ZILTCH!! 

They lost 10-7 to atlantic last week they were blasted by CC today 24-0 before the chiefs took their foot off the gas & the game ended 24-12.

The bucks are gonna get murderd next week vs st johns to fall 0-2 & they could very well lose to zachary the week after. 

They will be better when the Boca transfer is healthy

Current QB cost them the game

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They will be better when the Boca transfer is healthy

Current QB cost them the game

BULLSH** the transfer couldnt even lead boca to the playoffs last year stop looking for excuses DF are what they are which is overrated!! No excuses they got stars and transfers up and down their roster no excuses.

20 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They ain't gonna lose to Zachary LMAO

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They ain't gonna lose to Zachary LMAO

Zachary from Louisiana? They won the state championship in LA's highest classification, not sure why you think DB is gonna roll over them, they have a legit chance to lose. Don't sleep.

9 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ijs lol i never heard of them so idk who they are

They maybe a top 10 team in LA most years

Though LA don't compare to FL 

It's also funny the "best" team in LA John Curtis would avoid 3 different top 25 FL teams to go play Lake Placid and literally drive 4 hours further and essentially pass right by one the schools they turned down twice this off-season

They also agreed to play another top 25 team and backed out on them to free up a opening to play Lake Placid when they had a chance to face another powerhouse that week  

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They maybe a top 10 team in LA most years

Though LA don't compare to FL 

It's also funny the "best" team in LA John Curtis would avoid 3 different top 25 FL teams to go play Lake Placid and literally drive 4 hours further and essentially pass right by one the schools they turned down twice this off-season

They also agreed to play another top 25 team and backed out on them to free up a opening to play Lake Placid when they had a chance to face another powerhouse that week  

Stay on topic bruh and for u to say deerfield wont lose to zachary seems to me your still on the bucks bandwagon cuz of your own personal rankings ...its ok to say u were wrong and fell for the hype again!! 

Deerfield is avg at best and will lose everytime they face a team with a avg to above avg coaching staff. 

If zachary coaching staff knows how to get the best out of his team and knows how to coach that game will b close and zachary may very well win.

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Stay on topic bruh and for u to say deerfield wont lose to zachary seems to me your still on the bucks bandwagon cuz of your own personal rankings ...its ok to say u were wrong and fell for the hype again!! 

Deerfield is avg at best and will lose everytime they face a team with a avg to above avg coaching staff. 

If zachary coaching staff knows how to get the best out of his team and knows how to coach that game will b close and zachary may very well win.

No I say DFB won't lose to Zachary because Louisiana is overrated as a state and FL gonna show that state why we are a power state and Louisiana is a tier 2 state at best 

Last year the 92nd ranked team in FL beat one of best teams in Louisiana

LA does not have a good track record facing FL teams and the few times they have faced SFL teams it has went rough for them

That trend continues at battle of the border where Zachary loses in their home state to DFB who will likely get their first win of year in that game

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Last year the 92nd ranked team in FL beat one of best teams in Louisiana

LA does not have a good track record facing FL teams and the few times they have faced SFL teams it has went rough for them

That trend continues at battle of the border where Zachary loses in their home state to DFB who will likely get their first win of year in that game

And if they dont ?

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They never had any credebility from jump

Since 2015 only one of the teams DFB lost to didn't end up winning the 8a South 

It's not like they losing to crap teams, they losing to very damn good teams 

Give them STA path in 7a South instead and see how many title appearances they get lately lol

I'm sure teams like STA happy to not have to face 2015 Flanagan, 2016 Southridge or 2018 Columbus in their playoff path 

7 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Since 2015 only one of the teams DFB lost to didn't end up winning the 8a South 

It's not like they losing to crap teams, they losing to very damn good teams 

Give them STA path in 7a South instead and see how many title appearances they get lately lol

I'm sure teams like STA happy to not have to face 2015 Flanagan, 2016 Southridge or 2018 Columbus in their playoff path 

All those schools you name were 1 hit woners except colombus who didnt even win it all and even then DFB got blasted in that game but again thats 3 years.

Deerfield beach has ZERO!! state titles lets talk about all the one & done years to unranked teams where they was heavy favs & yet they lost.

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Last week the bucks only scored 7 vs atlantic today they are getting goose egged and from what i seen again looking extremly over rated with no discipline.

Rankings are going to be adjusting for this... just watch. 

And Dillard should be happy come tomorrow evening as well.