Can Dillard Keep This Streak Going ??

THIS_IS_DILLARD

After a few years of below avg for my panthers dillard seems to be finally restoring the roar. Dating back to last year dillard is on a 8 game regular season win streak.

They have not lost a regular season game at home since week for or 5 vs Gibbons in 2017. 

In our last 3 games Spring,Koc & week 1 we habe scored 57 44 & 55 points respectively only giving up 7 points in all 3 games combined.

In 2017 we finished 7-3 in 2018 we finished 8-2 && over this past summer we got deeper faster more aggressive & most of all more disciplined & agressive. And most of all the players are hungry & they believe. They hear the talk about them having no chance and MC has a clear shot to states and etc but yet they continue to work and produce on the field.

Am i saying states ...or asking for us to be ranked super high ? Hell no but 1 thing i can say there is a shift taking place at dillard high and im enjoying it.