Gators!!!

muckboy561

21 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

How bout them UF Gators!!!!!

Thank God for UF's D-line. Franks looked like the Franks of old; not like the Franks in the last 4 games of last season. OL has a long way to go; running game was non-existent. It looks like Manny Diaz is doing well at rebuilding the U. Hopefully, Gators will resuscitate against UT-Martin.

2 hours ago, HornetFan said:

Thank God for UF's D-line. Franks looked like the Franks of old; not like the Franks in the last 4 games of last season. OL has a long way to go; running game was non-existent. It looks like Manny Diaz is doing well at rebuilding the U. Hopefully, Gators will resuscitate against UT-Martin.

I know we almost gave the game away

I'm glad UF won.  And I'm glad Florida started out with Miami.  If the Gators had started out with a D2 directional team, I think we all would have gotten a false impression of both their strengths and their weaknesses.  That said, on the offensive side of the ball, Toney (a/k/a Percy Harvin 2.0) is a play maker.  Franks both scares me and excites me.  Florida's ground game needs work.  But they made some plays when then had to.  On the defensive side, the D-line was impressive (excitement tempered by the knowledge that Miami's O-Line is young and inexperienced).  LB's had an average night.  DB's got a little too aggressive at the end of the game, but I'd rather try to tone down an aggressive player than be forced to make an aggressive player out of a timid one.  Special teams look sound.  The Gators may be back to the days where it all comes down to the Florida/Georgia game to decide who plays in the SEC Championship game. 

2 hours ago, HornetFan said:

First game jitters. Good to have it out of the way and UT-Martin game should help.

UF could beat UT-Martin by 50 and it wouldn't prove them as a top 10 team nationally

UF needs to do more than beat up on a program trying to work itself up the ladder to prove themselves as being a championship contender which is what i personally feel top 10 should be reserved for

46 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

UF could beat UT-Martin by 50 and it wouldn't prove them as a top 10 team nationally

UF needs to do more than beat up on a program trying to work itself up the ladder to prove themselves as being a championship contender which is what i personally feel top 10 should be reserved for

Well lets hope FSU does as well or better against Boise State. I believe 38 or what ever they are ranked is the worse I've seen since the mid 80's. 

UCF starts out at 17... who would have ever thought that they are higher ranked than UM or FSU to start the year?

What in OZ is going on?

On 8/27/2019 at 10:48 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

UF was fortunate that Miami offensive line was hot garbage because if Miami could have at least had a average OL they win that game

UF definitely got some work to do, i would have them ranked around 15-25 range in country

Not top 10 like many polls have them

Might want to worry about the joke in Doak instead of analyzing the Gators and Canes.