Gators!!!

muckboy561

Just now, badbird said:

sure but unlike you I don't try and make my rivals look like ass and talk shit about them

I just speak on what i see and whether it a rival or not it's not my problem, I'm certainly not gonna pretend a team is good, it would be dishonest of me to sit here and say a team is good if based on what I'm seeing that Statement can't be supported 

Whether it high school, college or pro level 

3 minutes ago, badbird said:

Currently I have a UCF shirt on but I own a lot of college shirts

UCF did look good when I've seen them past 2 years and I'll need to check them out on TV soon

I like how they target some very underrated talent in sunshine state, they show a team in FL can be successful with heavy majority of players being from FL

23 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I just speak on what i see and whether it a rival or not it's not my problem, I'm certainly not gonna pretend a team is good, it would be dishonest of me to sit here and say a team is good if based on what I'm seeing that Statement can't be supported 

Whether it high school, college or pro level 

you think all your rivals suck and never have anything good to say about them.  Your vision is clouded 

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

UCF did look good when I've seen them past 2 years and I'll need to check them out on TV soon

I like how they target some very underrated talent in sunshine state, they show a team in FL can be successful with heavy majority of players being from FL

Hated them when O'Liar was there.  They didn't recruit Central Florida.  I like what Frost started and Huepel has continued.