DILLARD PANTHERS VS ST THOMAS RAIDERS KICKOFF CLASSICS

DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

SOOOO NEXT WEEK FOOTBALL FINALLY KICKS OFF WITH 2 OF BROWARD COUNTY'S HISTORIC PROGRAMS ON THE SAME FIELD NEXT THURSDAY AT PICCALO STADIUM WHILE MOST IF NOT ALL ALREADY KNOW WHO THERE PICKING TO WIN IT'S STILL NICE FOR FOOTBALL TO BE HERE AND HAS COME QUITE A TRADITION WITH THESE TO SCHOOLS PLAYING EVERY YEAR WITH LAST YEAR BEING A NAIL BITER THREW OUT WITH ST THOMAS WINNING 21-12 ....BUT WIN OR LOSE IM JUS READY FOR SOME GOOD COMPETITVE FOOTBALL DILLARD HIGH LETS GOOOOO.!! PAWS UP.!!

I know right that would be awesome especially if next week's game is as close as it was last year. But in the end I just want those boys to play the game they love and have fun but like I always have to tell them b4 they play St thomas .."I know yall want to beat them but dont go all out and hurt ya self for a game that dosent even count" of we want them to compete and try to win but save the all out effort for the following week when things start to count why risk hurting yourself god forbid u can't play 4 the next 3 weeks now your sidelined and not able to help your team when they really need u.