• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
OldSchoolLion

TCA & Godby in a Barnburner

Based on what I saw with TCA last week I did feel like they have some holes on the defense they will need to address quickly to handle the level of schedule they have, for having a secondary as star studded i was surprised that they seemed to struggle covering the passing game

On the offensive side of the ball it was clear they had some gamebreakers but in my opinion I didn't feel they were being used as effectively as past TCA teams may have done, they showed flashes but as quick as they made a big play they seemed to get shut down by a swarming defense in Columbia

I do feel they should beat Godby but they gonna have to pick up pace in second half because Godby no push over

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Based on what I saw with TCA last week I did feel like they have some holes on the defense they will need to address quickly to handle the level of schedule they have, for having a secondary as star studded i was surprised that they seemed to struggle covering the passing game

On the offensive side of the ball it was clear they had some gamebreakers but in my opinion I didn't feel they were being used as effectively as past TCA teams may have done, they showed flashes but as quick as they made a big play they seemed to get shut down by a swarming defense in Columbia

I do feel they should beat Godby but they gonna have to pick up pace in second half because Godby no push over

When a team runs one coverage and you got good athletes, it’s not hard to figure out how to beat it.