No week 3 talk ...sooo all of florida games are canceld ??

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Don't know how many folks on this forum live in Marion County and surrounding and/or are interested in the teams, but if so you may want to know that the Mount Dora @ Trinity Catholic game has been rescheduled from Friday to Saturday at 10 AM at Celtic field. Maybe some of the other Marion County teams had their games cancelled or rescheduled to other days. Their fans should come on down and watch the revitalized Celtics under Coach Thomas. Mount Dora is a high scoring 5A team and should pose a pretty good test.  B)

4 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Don't know how many folks on this forum live in Marion County and surrounding and/or are interested in the teams, but if so you may want to know that the Mount Dora @ Trinity Catholic game has been rescheduled from Friday to Saturday at 10 AM at Celtic field. Maybe some of the other Marion County teams had their games cancelled or rescheduled to other days. Their fans should come on down and watch the revitalized Celtics under Coach Thomas. Mount Dora is a high scoring 5A team and should pose a pretty good test.  B)

Lol.  Mount Dora has 21 players and this game should not be close. 

2 hours ago, badbird said:

Lol.  Mount Dora has 21 players and this game should not be close. 

Actually 26 players. But, whose counting. They must be some pretty good players because they scored 27 in a losing cause against 8A East Ridge and 46 in a winning cause against 7A South Lake. So, don't think the Celtics will take them lightly. However, I do get your point and that a 5A school should have at least 50 to 60 players. Don't know why they only have 26.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:28 PM, Proseteye said:

Actually 26 players. But, whose counting. They must be some pretty good players because they scored 27 in a losing cause against 8A East Ridge and 46 in a winning cause against 7A South Lake. So, don't think the Celtics will take them lightly. However, I do get your point and that a 5A school should have at least 50 to 60 players. Don't know why they only have 26.

So how did that great game go and I saw them play a game and they had 21 dressed.  I can count to 21 well i actually just counted 10 on the sidelines that was easier. They might have had a few more since they had no JV game when you saw them

5 hours ago, badbird said:

So how did that great game go and I saw them play a game and they had 21 dressed.  I can count to 21 well i actually just counted 10 on the sidelines that was easier. They might have had a few more since they had no JV game when you saw them

I counted 26 at the game. They are not a bad team although I thought, given how much they scored in their past games, that they would score more than 8 points. Game ended 35-8 Trinity. I believe we had a running clock as I left at the half when the score was 35-0. If we defeat South Sumter on Friday then I will believe the Celtics are for real. :unsure:

21 hours ago, Proseteye said:

I counted 26 at the game. They are not a bad team although I thought, given how much they scored in their past games, that they would score more than 8 points. Game ended 35-8 Trinity. I believe we had a running clock as I left at the half when the score was 35-0. If we defeat South Sumter on Friday then I will believe the Celtics are for real. :unsure:

They moved up 5 JV players because JV game got canceled on Thursday because of hurricane.  If you get a running clock on you by half I wouldn’t say you are a good team.  The game vs South Sumter should be a good one.  If it is at south Sumter i might go