FINAL DILLARD 45 PAHOKEE 13

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 9/3/2019 at 6:05 PM, 561_Fan said:

True. Pahokee will play Dwyer next Saturday. When’s Dillard’s next game

Seen a few blue devils fans saying that their not even worried about mondays game saying "that sh** gone be sweet"

And that their real competition is gonna be friday vs dwyer which is what everyone in the comments was asking about ...all i can say is "OHHH" shrugs shoulders.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Seen a few blue devils fans saying that their not even worried about mondays game saying "that sh** gone be sweet"

And that their real competition is gonna be friday vs dwyer which is what everyone in the comments was asking about ...all i can say is "OHHH" shrugs shoulders.

Those couldn’t have been real Blue Devil fans because everyone knows that Dwyer is down this year. But, Mr. Pinko says Dillard by 30, so you should have no worries. 

48 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Those couldn’t have been real Blue Devil fans because everyone knows that Dwyer is down this year. But, Mr. Pinko says Dillard by 30, so you should have no worries. 

I believe it may b closer blue devils at home ,pride on the line ..not wanting to start 0-2 and losing 2 str8 home i expect to see a very hungry pahokee team having to sit on week 1 blowout for 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, MuckCityChamp said:

So you predict Dillard in a close one? Give us a score prediction. 

Tbh if dillard dosent come with their head on right & ready to play the blue devils can win this game. Playing pahokee @ pahokee is not a team you over look regardless of record.

Like dillard pahokee is a front running team thsy play their best ball wheh their in the lead & if dillard mess around & let pahokee score first & gain momentum dillard can be in trouble.

But with that said if dillard has truly turned a corner & want to be really considerd a contemder they will pick up a solid victory on the road. My prediction DILLARD 30 pahokee 20 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tbh if dillard dosent come with their head on right & ready to play the blue devils can win this game. Playing pahokee @ pahokee is not a team you over look regardless of record.

Like dillard pahokee is a front running team thsy play their best ball wheh their in the lead & if dillard mess around & let pahokee score first & gain momentum dillard can be in trouble.

But with that said if dillard has truly turned a corner & want to be really considerd a contemder they will pick up a solid victory on the road. My prediction DILLARD 30 pahokee 20 

Good analysis. For some reason I think it will be low scoring game 

1 minute ago, MuckCityChamp said:

Good analysis. For some reason I think it will be low scoring game 

Could very well be whats your score prediction ? And im gonna try my best to be there tonight if i can find someone going as well. But if not ima need u to be fill me in on everything thats goin on lol & constant updates. 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Could very well be whats your score prediction ? And im gonna try my best to be there tonight if i can find someone going as well. But if not ima need u to be fill me in on everything thats goin on lol & constant updates. 

I’m going to say 15-14 Pahokee in a defensive battle. Monday night game after long layoffs. Though many may not admit it, this is a must win for Pahokee. So I think they claw it out. 

13 minutes ago, MuckCityChamp said:

I’m going to say 15-14 Pahokee in a defensive battle. Monday night game after long layoffs. Though many may not admit it, this is a must win for Pahokee. So I think they claw it out. 

Im gonna be honest with you i will be shocked!! If dillard is held to 14 points... dillard hasnt scored less then 20 since a 1st round playoff lost to carol city in 2017 and we havent scored less then 30 since a regular season lost to gibbons last year.

Since spring we have scored 57 44 55 & 34 respectively. But if anyone is capable of a defensive performance like that will be the blue devils.

But as i said before dillard wanna b respected wanna b tooken serious they cant go up there & play with pahokee they got to handle bussiness.