Jax TCA vs Venice this Friday

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

11 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Venice rolls. Jax TC has always seemed better than they are because they are in 3A. Truthfully they are not a good team and haven’t been for as long back as I can remember. They would get destroyed by the South Florida schools annually. They are good in 3A but that’s it. State wide they aren’t that good 

Jax Trinity was 13-1 last season in 5A. Went out in the 4th round in a very close game. Just look at their 2018 schedule and the teams they competed against. How in the world can you state that they are not a good team and haven't been?

Not good. No elite team in any state would ever lost to North Marion. You can look at schedules all you want but the fact is they have sub par coaching and an atrocious offensive scheme. It’s terrible. 

Their success at the 3A level has masked the fact they are not very good at the state or national level. 

I’m talking top 5-7 in state and top 50-75 in the nation: not even close. 

Bro trinity is literally one of the only team in the country that has beat img .. trinity has played img threetimes , and those games have been closer then most of the top 25 national rank teams over the years... trinity has played Buford ga in a close game , beat nationally  ranked east side Washington team .. trinity has seven state championships ,is in the play offs every year and consistently beats school way bigger then them !!!!! U can get outta here with that trinity hating shit ... because trinity is a great program 

20 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Bro trinity is literally one of the only time in the country that has beat img .. trinity has played img threetimes , and those games have been closer then most of the top 25 national rank teams over the years... trinity has played Buford ga in a close game , beat nationally  ranked east side Washington team .. trinity has seven state championships ,is in the play offs every year and consistently beats school way bigger then them !!!!! U can get outta here with that trinity hating shit ... because trinity is a great program 

So do you have a final score prediction? Mine is Trinity in a close game, 28-23.

26 minutes ago, badbird said:

no they would not.  Now if a kid was attending TCA and taking virtual school it would count against them

Thought new rule was if you are at a school that doesn't offer athletics you can go to any school but you would also as an athlete count towards student enrollment count of the school you play at

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Thought new rule was if you are at a school that doesn't offer athletics you can go to any school but you would also as an athlete count towards student enrollment count of the school you play at

Not sure how they would know.  Schools turn in there enrollment to state.  We have a lot of kids that play a sport for us that guidance has no idea who they are

13 minutes ago, shredstar said:

They better figure out how to stop someone on defense or they are looking at a 4-6 or even a 3-7 type year.  Granted, their schedule is ridiculous, but you gotta win at least one or two of them...right?  For RPI sake?

35 percent of RPI is your overall record so yes they need to win some games to boost that RPI 

Probably will need at least 4 or 5 wins to make playoffs