Week 3 Live Streams && Games To Keep A Eye On This Week.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Being that hurricane dorian shook up all types of games & matchups this week && didnt even come our way.

What are some games still being played tonight & tomorrow that can be watched (FOR FREE) or games in general to look out for.

MNW hosts IMG tomorrow and Carol city plays Central on Saturday

Both at Traz

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Well those were the evident ones lol 

Up in North Florida one that may be worth keeping a eye on Tomorrow

(2-0) 6A Escambia @ (1-0) 5A Pine Forest

Escambia dominated Crestview last week to make a statement and Pine Forest should be a good team, and I'll get to see Pine Forest in action next Friday 

Not sure if it being streamed but if i find out I'll definitely post it

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Up in North Florida one that may be worth keeping a eye on Tomorrow

(2-0) 6A Escambia @ (1-0) 5A Pine Forest

Escambia dominated Crestview last week to make a statement and Pine Forest should be a good team, and I'll get to see Pine Forest in action next Friday 

Not sure if it being streamed but if i find out I'll definitely post it

I see escambia palmetto & naples are ranked very high in 6a ..what have they done recently who have they played to be ranked so high.

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I see escambia palmetto & naples are ranked very high in 6a ..what have they done recently who have they played to be ranked so high.

Since this season started

Naples beat Sarasota Riverview (final 4 team from last year)

Palmetto dominated Pinellas Park (playoff team from last year) and beat Manatee (one of historically best programs in FL)

Escambia convincingly beat West Florida (very strong panhandle team that been to playoffs quite a bit lately) and blanked Crestview 32-0 (who was in final 4 last year)

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Since this season started

Naples beat Sarasota Riverview (final 4 team from last year)

Palmetto dominated Pinellas Park (playoff team from last year) and beat Manatee (one of historically best programs in FL)

Escambia convincingly beat West Florida (very strong panhandle team that been to playoffs quite a bit lately) and blanked Crestview 32-0 (who was in final 4 last year)

Ok ok and how do those teams rank compared to south florida teams since the jury has always been north florida teams are considerbaly weaker then south florida which Is why a team like armwood can b so dominant until they get to states vs a south fl team.

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ok ok and how do those teams rank compared to south florida teams since the jury has always been north florida teams are considerbaly weaker then south florida which Is why a team like armwood can b so dominant until they get to states vs a south fl team.

Apples to oranges

You could have 3-7 teams in SFL who still have more talent at their disposal than most of the teams in North Florida

It don't mean a 3-7 team should be ranked higher than a team who hasn't lost a game

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ok ok look forward to the playoffs look like these can be potential 1st round opponents

Well palmetto is region 3 and Escambia is region 1

Only one in Dillard region is Naples but they will win district (like Dillard)

However if you and Naples end up as 2 and 3 seeds than you would potentially face off in round 2

26 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well palmetto is region 3 and Escambia is region 1

Only one in Dillard region is Naples but they will win district (like Dillard)

However if you and Naples end up as 2 and 3 seeds than you would potentially face off in round 2

O ok so as the seeds are right now who would potientally b our 1st round opponent it was predicted to proabably b belen but their not making the playoffs their already 0-2 with games vs southridge central norland & etc looming.

Norland may sneak in but not guranteed ..tbh i see only norland & possibly southridge coming out of 6a-16

40 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I saw they will have a radio broadcast

Do you think anyone in Duval City football will be periscoping that one?

I hope soo !!!! It one of the only games in duval  being played soo I don't see why they wouldn't be there!!! Unfortunately I'm not gonna be at the game because I don't have any money

9 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

O ok so as the seeds are right now who would potientally b our 1st round opponent it was predicted to proabably b belen but their not making the playoffs their already 0-2 with games vs southridge central norland & etc looming.

Norland may sneak in but not guranteed ..tbh i see only norland & possibly southridge coming out of 6a-16

Too early to call tbh

Will need to wait till fhsaa starts dropping first RPI lists of season

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Pinellas park consequently got blown out 40-0 the next week and Manatee... Well their demise is well documented... I dont think Palmetto deserves their ranking just yet.