Surprise Teams in SFLA?

STARaiders2014

Coming off 2 str8 playoff appearances and a 7-3 season beating a 6-0 and 7-0 team along the way I don't see why it would be a surprise maybe to you guys but not me but I really see dillard making some noise this year between the 12 transfers they got and the determination to prove the naysayers wrong....smh jus remember this day at the end of the year.

DIllard 1st 3 games will say what direction there season is going in they have 6 playoff teams scheduled plantation Deerfield Img academy boynTon beach Ely monarch and 2 other teams who have something to prove with hallandale and Creek so dillard schedule isn't soft by far so I can't wait if they end the season with 7 or more wins this can be a special season in the making but We will see starting nxt week 1 game at a time.

@Dillard_High_Panthers What do you think Dillard needs in order to get back to it's dynasty days. Do you think it's the coaching, alumni not making a presence or the athletics within the community leaving for Cardinal Gibbons, American Heritage and St. Thomas. Now I know you weren't their back in the days but Dillard is still your school so you have to know something.

Only thing dillard needed was a great coaching staff and a dedicated group of players for the last couple years the coaches wasn't dedicated about bringing a chip back to da panthers den therefore the kids wasn't dedicated and played for individual stats and after constantly seeing that the alumni including me stood up and said something and after that they cleaned house now they have that dedicated coaching staff who don't put up with "self football" if thats u u dont play and I'm telling u dillard is back just watch.!