Vero Beach will beat Chaminade

Floridatech

Vero has a strong 8a defense that will play a toll on what kinda game this will be....and combination of Chaminade playing Carol City and Atlantic back to back is going to take a toll on the 3a school....lastly Chaminade don't impress me too much this year I'll say they prolly a TD better than AHD 

Keys to victory for Vero

Pound the football and don't pass that much, wear down the defense with the run game, it worked real well with AHD and that's how Vero pretty much edged out that game 

Defense should keep the same energy they had with AHD

4 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Vero has a strong 8a defense that will play a toll on what kinda game this will be....and combination of Chaminade playing Carol City and Atlantic back to back is going to take a toll on the 3a school....lastly Chaminade don't impress me too much this year I'll say they prolly a TD better than AHD 

Keys to victory for Vero

Pound the football and don't pass that much, wear down the defense with the run game, it worked real well with AHD and that's how Vero pretty much edged out that game 

Madison county would beat all those teams

14 hours ago, Jesse said:

Madison county would beat all those teams

No they wouldn't

You think columbia speed made Madison look slow last year? Try watching Carol City

Carol City would beat Madison running slants and screens

Also I would advice looking at Henry Bryant for Atlantic on film and let me know how Madison would be able to run with that dude in backfield every play wrecking the rushing lanes

19 hours ago, Floridatech said:

Keys to victory for Vero

Didn't Vero only beat AHD 7-3?

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

For the record though I do feel Madison a great program but I just don't feel they would be a good matchup against teams with that kind of speed since they rarely face teams that have that level of athletes on the roster

Madison could outscore them. 2017 Madison had really fast running backs. And other players