Who Made Statements This Weekend?

OldSchoolLion

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't suppose you have any interest in coming up to Lake City that week so I can find out more about Atlantic before we take field with them lol

hahah thats a hike for me...but Ill tell you from what I have seen. They have a dominate nose tackle going to louisville. The rest of their defense is fast, well coached with big strong linebackers and safteys, and corners that can run with anyone. The offense has 4-5 wrs that can all play at the next level. Their starting rb is an absolute stud, and from what Ive seen the backups arent shabby either. They use 2 qbs, both can run but one seems to have a much better arm, the other is really fast and plays corner as well. They have a female kicker and she is legit, I think in the kickoff classic she hit like a 35 yarder and I havent seen her miss an extra point. They are very well coached and play discplined. They made Glades Central look slow this past friday, that just doesnt happen. Well see this friday just how good they are

8 hours ago, aknenn said:

hahah thats a hike for me...but Ill tell you from what I have seen. They have a dominate nose tackle going to louisville. The rest of their defense is fast, well coached with big strong linebackers and safteys, and corners that can run with anyone. The offense has 4-5 wrs that can all play at the next level. Their starting rb is an absolute stud, and from what Ive seen the backups arent shabby either. They use 2 qbs, both can run but one seems to have a much better arm, the other is really fast and plays corner as well. They have a female kicker and she is legit, I think in the kickoff classic she hit like a 35 yarder and I havent seen her miss an extra point. They are very well coached and play discplined. They made Glades Central look slow this past friday, that just doesnt happen. Well see this friday just how good they are

Sounds like they will be our toughest test of regular season