Final Dillard 41 Boyd anderson 6 Panthers move to (6-0)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Another rival game tomorrow the fans should be out in droves again. 

Boyd anderson beat dillard

In 2009- 13-10

2010- 19-13 

2011- 21-12

2012 28-7 

2015 26-6 

2016 29-7 

After going 0-6 in the past 6 meetings dillard lone wins vs their rival since 08 hss come in 

2017 - 20-9

2018- 36-6 

So out of the past 8 meetings dillard is a womping 2-6 vs their neighborhood rival and will look to make it 3 consecutive wins vs their rival in a long time. These kids stay round each other have grown up with each other so i throw the record out in these types of games. I expect it to be close & chippy for about a half maybe the full 1st Qt. But once the dust settles in the game i look for Dillard To Handle bussiness & Get The Dub. 

SCORE PREDICTION: DILLARD 40-12

The panthers are now (6-0) over all we had an okay game still havent played to our best potential left alot of points on the field on the night we honored our 1989 state championship team.

Over all im sooo proud of this team these kids this program just all of the above.

Are we ELITE? Got a long way to go before we can call ourselves that; all we can do is take it 1 game at a time leave it all out on the field & let the results fall where they may.